ECT MAD guy admits

Danoh

Are you KJV only?

Not that it makes a difference. He who is joined to the Lord is one spirit/Spirit with him. Our spirit and God's Spirit become one.

I could not care less about the issues others need to make issues.

Which Bible; what Denomination; and so on; is the question of the amateur.

Mormons use a KJV.

There goes that...

Just as you are bringing things into passages that have nothing to do with the subject of the passages in question.

God's Truth

Yes sister,

If they can figure out how you, I, and Paul got saved apart from the new covenant they will be well on their way to having their eyes opened.

A person has to be in the blood covenant and eat Jesus' flesh if they want eternal life. Jesus didn't change that.

Unless we eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, we have no life in us. Jesus tells us the truth, if anyone obeys his word, he will never see death, John 8:51.

Jesus' words for EVERYONE FOREVER.

andyc

Yes sister,

If they can figure out how you, I, and Paul got saved apart from the new covenant they will be well on their way to having their eyes opened.

It's not a case of whether I can figure it out, it's whether or not you can find it in the bible. You won't be able to.

andyc

I could not care less about the issues others need to make issues.

Which Bible; what Denomination; and so on; is the question of the amateur.

Mormons use a KJV.

There goes that...

Just as you are bringing things into passages that have nothing to do with the subject of the passages in question.

On the contrary, the new covenant is the subject, and I showed that Paul preached it, and that it was the fulfillment of Jeremiah's prophecy.

andyc

Sure I can.

1 Cor 15:1-4 (KJV) is not the new covenant.

Which tribe are you? Heb 8:8 (KJV)

You didn't.

Paul said.....

If anyone else thinks he may have confidence in the flesh, I more so: circumcised the eighth day, of the stock of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, a Hebrew of the Hebrews; concerning the law, a Pharisee; concerning zeal, persecuting the church; concerning the righteousness which is in the law, blameless. But what things were gain to me, these I have counted loss for Christ. Yet indeed I also count all things loss for the excellence of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord, for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and count them as rubbish, that I may gain Christ

Paul counted all of that as rubbish. I can imagine him saying to Peter, "it's a shame you don't know Christ, because I consider what you have as rubbish."

You see, this sums up mad totally. You are trying to explain a gospel that Paul considers rubbish, because it puts confidence in the flesh, and you're trying to say that it was legitimate back then :chuckle:

SaulToPaul 2

You didn't.

Paul said.....

Paul counted all of that as rubbish. I can imagine him saying to Peter, "it's a shame you don't know Christ, because I consider what you have as rubbish."

You see, this sums up mad totally. You are trying to explain a gospel that Paul considers rubbish, because it puts confidence in the flesh, and you're trying to say that it was legitimate back then :chuckle:

Which tribe are you? Heb 8:8 (KJV)

Danoh

You didn't.

Paul said.....

If anyone else thinks he may have confidence in the flesh, I more so: circumcised the eighth day, of the stock of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, a Hebrew of the Hebrews; concerning the law, a Pharisee; concerning zeal, persecuting the church; concerning the righteousness which is in the law, blameless. But what things were gain to me, these I have counted loss for Christ. Yet indeed I also count all things loss for the excellence of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord, for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and count them as rubbish, that I may gain Christ

Paul was talking about his Judaism - a Judaism in unbelief - NOT about Peter's Messianic Judaism.

:doh:

andyc

Paul was talking about his Judaism - a Judaism in unbelief - NOT about Peter's Messianic Judaism.

:doh:

No what you mean is...

Paul was talking about his Judaism - a Judaism in unbelief - NOT about Peter's Messianic Judaism in unbelief.

You can try and polish a turd by calling it Messianic Judaism, but Paul said it was rubbish. He wanted no part of it, and you'll find that the other apostles had no part of it either.

Galatians 2:14 But when I saw that they were not straightforward about the truth of the gospel, I said to Peter before them all, "If you, being a Jew, live in the manner of Gentiles and not as the Jews, why do you compel Gentiles to live as Jews?