ECT MAD guy admits

andyc

Which tribe?

It doesn't make any difference, does it?

The gospel is to the Jew first, then to the gentile. God made a covenant with Israel, one where physical descendancy means nothing.
Paul was a Jew, and God made a covenant with Paul, and he considered the importance of his physical descendancy as rubbish compared to knowing Christ.

Did Peter feel the same way? Or did he, unlike Paul, have confidence in his flesh? :chuckle:

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
:chuckle:

No one on TOL is in the new covenant.

The NC was implemented at the cross with the shed blood of Christ Jesus. It is in place right now.

Because you have chosen to follow the false teachings of men such as Darby and Bullinger, you have to deny the NC in order for the false teachings of the men you follow to work out.

However, even with your denial of the NC, the false teachings still don't work out. Dispensationalism can not stand the test of scripture.

DAN P

:chuckle:

No one on TOL is in the new covenant. Might as well face it.

Hi and they will never know what the Greek word DIATHEKE really means , since it is a Transliterated word and has many meaning , like Testament , will , or Arrangement, Compact ETC ETC !!

dan p

Nang

TOL Subscriber
I am a part of the new Covenant of Grace, along with all the saints listed in Hebrews Chapter 11 plus all the regenerated NT saints. This is the spiritual and invisible church body of Jesus Christ, of which He is Head, and amongst which He rules as King.

He always has and He always will. Revelation 22:3-5

DAN P

I am a part of the new Covenant of Grace, along with all the saints listed in Hebrews Chapter 11 plus all the regenerated NT saints. This is the spiritual and invisible church body of Jesus Christ, of which He is Head, and amongst which He rules as King.

Hi and give a verse that says , that the Body of Christ is part of the NEW COVENANT ??

dan p

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Who was Hebrews pertaining to Nangster?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The NC was implemented at the cross with the shed blood of Christ Jesus. It is in place right now.

Because you have chosen to follow the false teachings of men such as Darby and Bullinger, you have to deny the NC in order for the false teachings of the men you follow to work out.

However, even with your denial of the NC, the false teachings still don't work out. Dispensationalism can not stand the test of scripture.

You just have to fit the name "Darby" in there, don't ya? It's part of your OCD problem.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Who was Hebrews pertaining to Nangster?

To all the sons of God brought to new spiritual life through the Priesthood of Jesus Christ. To all His faithful church body, of which He is Head.

What is more important than wrongly limiting the Book to just Jews, is learning who the Book is about and His Priesthood and ratification of the everlasting covenant. Hebrews 1:2, 13:20-21

DAN P

Hi and I ask again , WHERE is New Covenant of Grace found with a verse , so you have a verse ?

What is in the New Covenant of Grace ??

dan p