Lyin' NASA

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
No idea what the Black Star is. Never heard of it.
That's not so bad because no one else knows what it is either. :idunno: The good news is we have a new black star/brown dwarf something or other :jump: in our solar system. The bad news is, it's headed right for us. :shocked: Bummer for those left behind who will run to their rat holes.
Desguise-Mouse-Boo.gif

I don't assume anyone is lying without reason.
Now you know why they may have a reason (1 Thess 5:3).
smiley438.gif

Every claim by anyone or group should be subject to reasonable scrutiny...
You're a facts :peach: sort of guy. Good, so am I--so, look at the data. The Black Star reports go back several years. It's really boring data.
bored.gif

... don't have an informed opinion on whatever Black Star is, so I can't argue with that much.
You may want to become informed. It could be nothing; but, then again it could be something.

The Berean

:idunno: I can see how the world could easily be fooled back then. So many people believe because it was "On TV"

It would be far easier today to fool people because of the advanced computer, video, and film technology. In 1969 what you saw "on TV", i.e. the Moon Landing was literally impossible to fake given the state of video and film technology in 1969.

Last edited:

shagster01

In my early 20s I flew from Colorado to New York and then on to Finland and Estonia. Stayed a while then went to Russia and China. Then landed at LAX and back to Denver. Seems pretty round to me.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
In my early 20s I flew from Colorado to New York and then on to Finland and Estonia. Stayed a while then went to Russia and China. Then landed at LAX and back to Denver. Seems pretty round to me.

I think you're looking for our flat earther :sozo2: thread. :p This thread is about lyin' NASA.

Last edited:

musterion

It would be far easier today to fool people because of the advanced computer, video, and film technology. In 1969 what you saw "on TV", i.e. the Moon Landing was literally impossible to fake given the state of video and film technology in 1969.

But they would have to fake it today.