ECT "Lordship 'Salvation'"-perverting the gospel of Christ

lifeisgood

Paul was still blind on that road.

NOW blinded ONLY physically for Paul saw physically the gloriousness of the One Paul was fighting against.

On top of his horse he was blinded spiritually and could NOT see.
Off his horse he was gloriously given light and could NOW see spiritually.

The Lord Jesus Christ knocking Paul off his horse SAVED Paul and WASHED Paul and CLEANSED Paul INSTANTLY and Paul could see spiritually, even though blinded physically.

You are being given wrong information by Lifeisgood.

Get a grip, gt.

lifeisgood

You saying so proves nothing. I gave many scriptures showing they are the same.

You cannot just make up stuff. Show that from the scriptures.

I have and you have rejected God's Truth from myself and others also.

Notice that you agree with me and that is that sanctification happens when ONE IS SAVED.

You really think so, don't you? Please read slowly, really, really slowly, so that you might see.

Sanctification makes one clean (we are being conformed to the image of Christ. It is a lifelong process).

Humble yourself and admit you were taught TRUTH.

NOT from you, gt, I have not been taught TRUTH but UNtruth.

God's Truth

NOW blinded ONLY physically for Paul saw physically the gloriousness of the One Paul was fighting against.

On top of his horse he was blinded spiritually and could NOT see.

He was NOT saved until he obeyed Jesus, which proves easily that you are wrong.

Was Paul saved when he realized he had been going against God's Truth? NO! Paul was NOT yet saved.

Off his horse he was gloriously given light and could NOW see spiritually.

The Lord Jesus Christ knocking Paul off his horse SAVED Paul and WASHED Paul and CLEANSED Paul INSTANTLY and Paul could see spiritually, even though blinded physically.

Get a grip, gt.

Now you can admit the truth, or keep going against the truth.

Paul's conversion PROVES that we have to obey and are NOT saved the moment we believe!!!

God's Truth

I have and you have rejected God's Truth from myself and others also.

You really think so, don't you? Please read slowly, really, really slowly, so that you might see.

Sanctification makes one clean (we are being conformed to the image of Christ. It is a lifelong process).

NOT from you, gt, I have not been taught TRUTH but UNtruth.

We are made righteous, SANCTIFIED, and JUSTIFIED---the moment we are saved.

We then have to continue obeying to purify ourselves, to be conformed to that of Christ, for we were SAVED TO KEEP OBEYING.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Another one without reading understanding.

I have no animosity against you or against gt.

good day.

I have been reading what you have been claiming and what is going on.

Look, I don't like gt either because she appears to be holier than thou attitude. But I don't see much of difference from MAD followers.

You claim to be saved and true Christians and so does she. no difference; arrogance.

God's Truth

Look, I don't like gt either because she appears to be holier than thou attitude. But I don't see much of difference from MAD followers.

You claim to be saved and true Christians and so does she. no difference; arrogance.

You do not like the Apostle Paul! I am in excellent company!

lifeisgood

He was NOT saved until he obeyed Jesus, which proves easily that you are wrong.

Again, YOU ARE stating that Jesus and what He did was not enough. How foolish of you, gt, one who boast of being the only one who has been given God's Truth.

Was Paul saved when he realized he had been going against God's Truth? NO! Paul was NOT yet saved.

One more time unequivocally declaring that what the Lord Jesus Christ did was NOT enough. How foolish gt, you who boast of been given God's Truth.

Now you can admit the truth, or keep going against the truth.

I do declare God's Truth, which is not your truth, that what the Lord Jesus Christ did by knocking Paul off his horse was SUFFICIENT and then Paul started in God's path of obedience.

Oh, foolish one, did Paul remove the scales off his eyes himself as you are implying. Get a grip, gt.

Paul's conversion PROVES that we have to obey and are NOT saved the moment we believe!!!

Paul's conversion PROVES that we CANNOT OBEY to be saved for when the GLORIOUS Lord Jesus Christ presents himself before us physically as He did to Paul ALL become BLINDED by Him and we become undone just as Paul did.

Get a grip, gt. Your colors are showing and they are not the beautiful colors of the Lord Jesus Christ and His finished work on the Cross of Calvary, but the ugly works of your hands which have been rejected already.

lifeisgood

You claim to be saved but you do not believe Jesus Christ is God manifest in the flesh.

I like gt. I do not like her false doctrine.

I like meshak. I do not like her false doctrine.

lifeisgood

We are made righteous, SANCTIFIED, and JUSTIFIED---the moment we are saved.

Not so. We are JUSTIFIED before God by Jesus Christ and His finished work on the Cross of Calvary.

We are CONTINUALLY being SANCTIFIED being conformed to the image of God's beloved Son, which starts the moment we are justified and ends the day we die and are called to be with the Lord or the Trumpet sounds.

We then have to continue obeying to purify ourselves, to be conformed to that of Christ, for we were SAVED TO KEEP OBEYING.

Incorrect, gt.

You, or I, CANNOT purify ourselves, or conform ourselves.

That is the work of the Holy Spirit after the Lord Jesus Christ and His finished work has performed His salvation in us and the Lord Jesus Christ baptizes us with the Holy Spirit.

God's Truth

Again, YOU ARE stating that Jesus and what He did was not enough. How foolish of you, gt, one who boast of being the only one who has been given God's Truth.
I am doing no such thing. Submit to the King, Jesus Christ the Lord and Savior.

One more time unequivocally declaring that what the Lord Jesus Christ did was NOT enough. How foolish gt, you who boast of been given God's Truth.

Paul WAS NOT saved as soon as he believed!

Paul had to do exactly what Jesus said. Paul HAD TO OBEY.

Paul fasted and prayed!

Can you imagine the tears in that time?

Can you imagine the repentance in that time and in those prayers?

I do declare God's Truth, which is not your truth, that what the Lord Jesus Christ did by knocking Paul off his horse was SUFFICIENT and then Paul started in God's path of obedience.
Oh so YOU are a declarer of GOD’s TRUTH?
You attack me for my avatar name, and show hypocrisy.

Oh, foolish one, did Paul remove the scales off his eyes himself as you are implying. Get a grip, gt.
Your question is not based on truth. Where do I ever say Paul healed himself?

Paul's conversion PROVES that we CANNOT OBEY to be saved for when the GLORIOUS Lord Jesus Christ presents himself before us physically as He did to Paul ALL become BLINDED by Him and we become undone just as Paul did.

Get a grip, gt. Your colors are showing and they are not the beautiful colors of the Lord Jesus Christ and His finished work on the Cross of Calvary, but the ugly works of your hands which have been rejected already.
Obeying Jesus and submitting to God is never ever wrong. What is wrong with you? How do you ever get it is wrong to obey God?

God's Truth

Not so. We are JUSTIFIED before God by Jesus Christ and His finished work on the Cross of Calvary.

We are CONTINUALLY being SANCTIFIED being conformed to the image of God's beloved Son, which starts the moment we are justified and ends the day we die and are called to be with the Lord or the Trumpet sounds.

Incorrect, gt.

You, or I, CANNOT purify ourselves, or conform ourselves.

That is the work of the Holy Spirit after the Lord Jesus Christ and His finished work has performed His salvation in us and the Lord Jesus Christ baptizes us with the Holy Spirit.

You don't even see that you contradict yourself.

You said sanctification and justification are NOT the same thing and do NOT happen at the same time, but then you slip up and say they are.

God's Truth

We are made RIGHTEOUS, SANCTIFIED, and JUSTIFIED when we are saved.

Then we continue to obey as we are conformed to the image of Christ.

lifeisgood

I am doing no such thing. Submit to the King, Jesus Christ the Lord and Savior.

Paul WAS NOT saved as soon as he believed!

Paul had to do exactly what Jesus said. Paul HAD TO OBEY.

Paul fasted and prayed!

Can you imagine the tears in that time?

Can you imagine the repentance in that time and in those prayers?

Oh so YOU are a declarer of GOD’s TRUTH?
You attack me for my avatar name, and show hypocrisy.

Your question is not based on truth. Where do I ever say Paul healed himself?

Obeying Jesus and submitting to God is never ever wrong. What is wrong with you? How do you ever get it is wrong to obey God?

Oh, foolish one who has bewitched you for once again unequivocally declaring that Jesus Christ and His finished work on the Cross of Calvary IS NOT enough to save anyone and they have to help Him by adding the works of their own hands to be saved to finish His already finished work.