LGBT dance party outside Mike Pences home - like Sodom and Gomorrah

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I thought this needed its own thread, its a post i made in another thread and i havent seen any threads on it... does this remind you of the pervert crowds of Sodom and Gomorrah? They actually did this surrounding his home in a residential area... (read the links)

This on top of a car while screaming " Daddy pence come dance " and hundreds of others clogging the neighborhood, gyrating pervs - oppressing others with their sexualized behavior (like scripture says unprincipled people will do)

C2frA-PXcAA6bGy.jpg

Did you see all the perverts dancing in the street outside mike pences house? Reminds me of the crowds of perverts outside of Lots house..

Pro-LGBT Activists Twerked Like Crazy at Mike Pence's House

LGBT Activists Had a Dance Party Protest in Mike Pence’s Neighborhood

peter-van-agtmael-washington-trump-inauguration-pence-house-2.jpg

Genesis 19:4 Now before they lay down, the men of the city, the men of Sodom, both old and young, all the people from every quarter, surrounded the house.

2 Pet. 2:6-7,

"and if He [God] condemned the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah to destruction by reducing them to ashes, having made them an example to those who would live ungodly thereafter; 7 and if He rescued righteous Lot, oppressed by the sensual conduct of unprincipled men . . . "

So do you think "protests" in residential neighborhoods at night resembling debauchery gay pride parades are a legit method of protest? Or should they have all been locked up for disturbing the peace?

Do you think this rates on the timeline for the soon return of Christ?

What are your thoughts on this and how would you like this outside your house at night?

fool

Hall of Fame
I thought this needed its own thread, its a post i made in another thread and i havent seen any threads on it... does this remind you of the pervert crowds of Sodom and Gomorrah? They actually did this surrounding his home in a residential area... (read the links)

This on top of a car while screaming " Daddy pence come dance " and hundreds of others clogging the neighborhood, gyrating pervs - oppressing others with their sexualized behavior (like scripture says unprincipled people will do)

C2frA-PXcAA6bGy.jpg

Genesis 19:4 Now before they lay down, the men of the city, the men of Sodom, both old and young, all the people from every quarter, surrounded the house.

2 Pet. 2:6-7,

"and if He [God] condemned the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah to destruction by reducing them to ashes, having made them an example to those who would live ungodly thereafter; 7 and if He rescued righteous Lot, oppressed by the sensual conduct of unprincipled men . . . "

So do you think "protests" in residential neighborhoods at night resembling debauchery gay pride parades are a legit method of protest? Or should they have all been locked up for disturbing the peace?

Do you think this rates on the timeline for the soon return of Christ?

What are your thoughts on this and how would you like this outside your house at night?

I'm all for protests and peaceful assembly. Having said that if they are impeding traffic without a permit then a fire truck should have it's tank filled with pepper spray and roll right down the middle of that street.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I'm all for protests and peaceful assembly. Having said that if they are impeding traffic without a permit then a fire truck should have it's tank filled with pepper spray and roll right down the middle of that street.

Well i dont think blocking the whole place up with screams and gyrating to loudspeakers for hours to very loud sexualized music is "peaceful assembly" as they taunted mike pence to come out to them...

Id like to see that pepper spray thing.

Think about it, if a neighbor can get another for disturbing the peace by playing their stereo too loud at night, that cant possibly be ok...

fool

Hall of Fame
Well i dont think blocking the whole place up with screams and gyrating to loudspeakers for hours to very loud sexualized music is "peaceful assembly" as they taunted mike pence to come out to them...

Id like to see that pepper spray thing.

Think about it, if a neighbor can get another for disturbing the peace by playing their stereo too loud at night, that cant possibly be ok...

The cops prolly let it ride cause it's a crazy weekend there but I have a feeling come Monday things are going to be different.

The Berean

A4T, I really admire Mike Pence. I'm sure this "protest" didn't bother him at all. From what I've read about Pence he is true God fearing Bible believing Christian. I'm hoping he becomes a "Daniel" to Trump's "Nebuchadnezzar". :p

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
here's hoping trump will bring back the days of rubber truncheons and police dogs :)

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
I say , GOOD FOR THEM !!! Mike Pence is one of the most vicious anti-gay bigots in America . He ha done everything in his power to deny rights to gay people as governor of Indiana.
He may be a "Bible-believing Christian," but his bigotry makes him lousy one . He's a piece of
work !
In addition, there is creditable evidence thatPence is a repressed gay man himself and as a practicing gay man earlier in his life and still has strong homosexual urges . This just goes to show you how the more hostile you are to gay people, the more likely you are to be a repressed or closeted gay person yourself .
Pence actually wants to use GOVERNMENT FUNDING for bogus " conversion therapy " of young gays , which is an outrage . You cannot make a gay person straight, period, just as you cannot make a straight person gay . All so-called ex-gays have been brainwashed and they always revert before long . And many have been shamed and humiliate into committing suicide . This is why "conversion therapy " should be illegal, not only for teenagers, but people of any age .
Having such a bigot as V.P. is terrible for America . No better than having a racist bigot who hates black people or a rabid anti-Semite . This sets an extremely poor example for other Americans.
We know Trump is not really a homophobe , but he's so hungry for power he doesn't care if he has to use vicious homophobic bigots to get it . Trump is totally amoral and will do anything to get the power he craves .

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
the following is a public service announcement for the "Don't Let Retards Vote" organization:

I say , GOOD FOR THEM !!! Mike Pence is one of the most vicious anti-gay bigots in America . He ha done everything in his power to deny rights to gay people as governor of Indiana.
He may be a "Bible-believing Christian," but his bigotry makes him lousy one . He's a piece of
work !
In addition, there is creditable evidence thatPence is a repressed gay man himself and as a practicing gay man earlier in his life and still has strong homosexual urges . This just goes to show you how the more hostile you are to gay people, the more likely you are to be a repressed or closeted gay person yourself .
Pence actually wants to use GOVERNMENT FUNDING for bogus " conversion therapy " of young gays , which is an outrage . You cannot make a gay person straight, period, just as you cannot make a straight person gay . All so-called ex-gays have been brainwashed and they always revert before long . And many have been shamed and humiliate into committing suicide . This is why "conversion therapy " should be illegal, not only for teenagers, but people of any age .
Having such a bigot as V.P. is terrible for America . No better than having a racist bigot who hates black people or a rabid anti-Semite . This sets an extremely poor example for other Americans.
We know Trump is not really a homophobe , but he's so hungry for power he doesn't care if he has to use vicious homophobic bigots to get it . Trump is totally amoral and will do anything to get the power he craves .

:thumb:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
work !

What are YOUR sources?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
work !

You're DISGUSTING.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
work !

You're DISGUSTING.

MrDante

What are YOUR sources?

March 2015 Pence signs the badly named Religious Freedom Restoration Act making it legal for business to discriminate....as long as the store own is holding a bible.

In 2000 Pence made a campaign statement stating that public funds should be used for conversion therapy, a discredited and harmful practice.

Pence ran a conservative think take that re-published fraudulent research on homosexuality.

Protested the ending of Don't Ask Don't Tell saying gays shouldn't because they are not able bodied.

It's not hard to fact check this stuff. SO why don't you? Are you not smart enough to look up something? Are you to lazy? DO you already know the claims are true and you are just being dishonest trying to pretend they somehow aren't?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
March 2015 Pence signs the badly named Religious Freedom Restoration Act making it legal for business to discriminate....as long as the store own is holding a bible.

In 2000 Pence made a campaign statement stating that public funds should be used for conversion therapy, a discredited and harmful practice.

Pence ran a conservative think take that re-published fraudulent research on homosexuality.

Protested the ending of Don't Ask Don't Tell saying gays shouldn't because they are not able bodied.

It's not hard to fact check this stuff. SO why don't you? Are you not smart enough to look up something? Are you to lazy? DO you already know the claims are true and you are just being dishonest trying to pretend they somehow aren't?
Good for Mike Pence, we should eliminate all gays from society.

Alate_One

So how was this like Sodom? Were the men banging on doors of random homes and asking to rape the male inhabitants?

"Behold, this was the guilt of your sister Sodom: she and her daughters had arrogance, abundant food and careless ease, but she did not help the poor and needy.

The republican party is all about giving the poor and needy as little as possible. Who is Sodom now?