Koban/Resurrected Is One of the Funniest People On This Forum

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
She's a very compassionate and caring person. She's also courageous in standing up for herself although she's more often standing up for others. She's selfless in that way and I admire her very much. She's quite a woman, and that's just too much woman for some haters.

Now if only she would be more reasonable and less irascible....

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
Your actions are absolutely no different.

explain how i voted for the biggest pro-abort available, promote homosexual rights and defend a "justice"system that acts contrary to God's will

be specific and use examples

and then perhaps you can explain what you think "as a testimony against them" means

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
rusha is not in Christ

if she's not in Christ, she's being led by the other guy

do you understand?

I understand that what you're doing isn't what people who are truly Christian do when they're talking to someone who's not a Christian.

You've failed in reflecting Christ to others. If you're not reflecting Him, then how can you be in Him?

You've shown the very darkest side of your claimed Christianity and in the process done immense damage to true Christian witness.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Not an excuse for verbally abusing anyone, but in all fairness to Koban, Rusha can be difficult to deal with. She doesn't exactly lay on the honey.

Oh but I do ... for those who are deserving of it. I am under no obligation to allow people to treat myself or others like doormats due to their own issues.

Regardless, you cannot point out any incident where I have shown glee at the prospect of any of our members being harmed (including in the after life).

Koban's obsession with certain members is frankly disturbing.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
good

now shut your yap

To recap:

Seems to me you do. So how do you justify shoving a woman?

Oh wait... why am I even asking that? I suppose any man who spends as much time in verbally abusing women here as you do wouldn't think shoving was that much of a step beyond.

I'm here to point out that your abusive behavior isn't 'funny.'

No truly Christian man would treat women the way you do.

Rusha is a woman, one whom you've repeatedly verbally abused. What man could be proud of that?

You're verbally abusive to a number of women here, and have admitted yourself you've shoved a woman.

Tell us all how that fits into Christianity.

I haven't gone anywhere with you, don't pretend otherwise. I'm here to shine a light on your behavior, nothing more.

You're an abuser hiding behind your supposed Christianity.

She's not evil.

You are. Confront yourself.

I understand that what you're doing isn't what people who are truly Christian do when they're talking to someone who's not a Christian.

You've failed in reflecting Christ to others. If you're not reflecting Him, then how can you be in Him?

You've shown the very darkest side of your claimed Christianity and in the process done immense damage to true Christian witness.

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
Oh but I do ... for those who are deserving of it. I am under no obligation to allow people to treat myself or others like doormats due to their own issues.

Regardless, you cannot point out any incident where I have shown glee at the prospect of any of our members being harmed (including in the after life).

Koban's obsession with certain members is frankly disturbing.

Ah, Ms. Pot, I see that you have arrived. Have I yet introduced you to Ms. Kettle? You really must make her acquaintance. :plain:

Arthur Brain

Guys, it might be an idea to stop feeding the resident troll. We'll only be giving him fuel to power the library lights...;)

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Ah, Ms. Pot, I see that you have arrived. Have I yet introduced you to Ms. Kettle? You really must make her acquaintance. :plain:

No thank you ... I have no desire to meet your other two personalities. However, the day I drudge up a four year old thread just because it has your name in the title, your ramblings will no longer be pointless.

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
No thank you ... I have no desire to meet your other two personalities. However, the day I drudge up a four year old thread just because it has your name in the title, your ramblings will no longer be pointless.

You made a thread with my name in the title 4 years ago, and you still remember it? :freak:

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
to recap

rusha rejects God

rusha has chosen to reject God for the seven years she has been here (and probably longer)

rusha is not in Christ

therefore, rusha is led by satan and is evil

rusha will burn in eternal torment because of her choices

rusha is deserving of nothing from Christians but scorn and ridicule