Koban/Resurrected Is One of the Funniest People On This Forum

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
"for a testimony against them"

what do you think that means?

It looks like you ignore the part where Jesus says leave. You keep returning to harass, insult and belittle people which is certainly not what Jesus intended.

Consider this, each time you insult and belittle and Rusha, you harden her heart against God. So if she stands before God as an unbeliever, God can reasonably look at you and ask you why you drove His daughter away from Him. In other words, your witness on this site gives nobody any reason why the should want yo be a servant of a loving Hod when all they see are self proclaimed servants being rude and spiteful and hateful. You do more to drive people away from God then explaining to them the hope you have in your heart. My personal opinion of the hope in your heart is that you have none. You have offered nothing to cause me to think otherwise. Think about how your behavior reflects on Jesus.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
It looks like you ignore the part where Jesus says leave.

in a thread about me, where she posts about and to me? :freak:

i have left, in that i have no interest in sharing the gospel message with her

she has rejected God, for seven years, and probably more

she has cast her lot with satan

i have nothing for her but scorn and ridicule

for a testimony against her

CabinetMaker

Hall of Fame
in a thread about me, where she posts about and to me? :freak:

i have left, in that i have no interest in sharing the gospel message with her

she has rejected God, for seven years, and probably more

she has cast her lot with satan

i have nothing or her but scorn and ridicule

for a testimony against her

Ever hear the story of the Prodigal Son? You may hate her, Jesus does not.

By the way, leaving, in this case, means ignoring those you cannot be civil towards.

town, scumbag liar deluxe, demonstrates how he is led by his father:

get thee hence, satan

And Town, he is a Christian, why is your testimony against him? You stalk him all across this form spouting your bile.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
It looks like you ignore the part where Jesus says leave. You keep returning to harass, insult and belittle people which is certainly not what Jesus intended.

Consider this, each time you insult and belittle and Rusha, you harden her heart against God. So if she stands before God as an unbeliever, God can reasonably look at you and ask you why you drove His daughter away from Him. In other words, your witness on this site gives nobody any reason why the should want yo be a servant of a loving Hod when all they see are self proclaimed servants being rude and spiteful and hateful. You do more to drive people away from God then explaining to them the hope you have in your heart. My personal opinion of the hope in your heart is that you have none. You have offered nothing to cause me to think otherwise. Think about how your behavior reflects on Jesus.

cm - how about you answer my direct question directly and quit being evasive?

what do you think "for a testimony against them" means?

CabinetMaker

Hall of Fame
cm - how about you answer my direct question directly and quit being evasive?

what do you think "for a testimony against them" means?

It does not mean what you are doing. There is nothing in that passage that says you should follow them around yelling the things you do. You give your testimony against them and you leave. You have nothing more to do with them. That us what gat passage means and you prefer to be mean simply because you enjoy it.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
what do you think "for a testimony against them" means

i'll give you a hint

God left a testimony against the inhabitants of sodom and gomorrah in the form of lot's wife

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
I see far more Christ in him than I have ever seen in you in any of your incarnations here.

yes, he's very effective at fooling the simple minded

i see anna serves to confirm my point

consider his following of retards - artie, granite, bybee, zoo, rusha...

now, put aside his "persuasive" rhetoric and observe his actions:

he voted for the biggest pro-abort possible
he promotes homosexual "rights"
he defends a "justice" system that acts contrary to God's will

are these the actions of a follower of God?

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
No, sod's actions are not those of a follower of God.

anna - where should a follower of Christ stand on the issue of homosexual "marriage"?

what is a just punishment for a murderer?

what is a just punishment for a rapist?

would your conscience let you vote for a guy who thrice voted against repealing a law that allowed for the murder of babies?

the answers should be simple for any who claim to be Christian

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
anna - where should a follower of Christ stand on the issue of homosexual "marriage"?

what is a just punishment for a murderer?

what is a just punishment for a rapist?

would your conscience let you vote for a guy who thrice voted against repealing a law that allowed for the murder of babies?

the answers should be simple for any who claim to be Christian

you seem to find them otherwise :idunno:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
you seem to find them otherwise :idunno:

Seems to me you do. So how do you justify shoving a woman?

Oh wait... why am I even asking that? I suppose any man who spends as much time in verbally abusing women here as you do wouldn't think shoving was that much of a step beyond.