Koban/Resurrected Is One of the Funniest People On This Forum

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
You are not shaking the dust from your feet, you are being cruel and evil for no other reason that I can see other than you simply enjoy it.

other gospels elaborate on the significance of shaking the dust off your feet

do you know why we are to shake the dust off our feet?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
ummm - i called it a hypothetical in the thread in question bybee

You stated:

resurrected said:
how do you feel about the fact that i'm dating a woman who is old enough to be my daughter (granddaughter, actually)?

You claimed you were dating her. You claim you are still married to your wife. Were you lying then or are you lying now?

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
other gospels elaborate on the significance of shaking the dust off your feet

do you know why we are to shake the dust off our feet?

I know what it means. It in no way justifies your behavior on this site towards anybody who posts here.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
You would think that people have better things to do than stalk other posters from thread to thread... :p

very little of what you see when rusha posts has anything to do with the person she once was

in turning from God, she has embraced evil

what you see now is satan leading her

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Whenever you are caught in a deceit you call it a hypothetical.
He's lying. When I spoke of it as a hypothetical he asked if my speaking about him and the young woman in question should open the gates to him speaking about my relationship with my wife. Of course, I hadn't said anything negative about the young lady, but I expressed my not understanding that he was actually in a relationship and he offered that he was...so beans and bad rubbish.

As to Trad's opinion, you have to remember his condition. To him what seems high art may look like mean spirited vaudeville to many and what seems high art to many be missed entirely.