Koban/Resurrected Is One of the Funniest People On This Forum

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
to recap

rusha rejects God

rusha has chosen to reject God for the seven years she has been here (and probably longer)

rusha is not in Christ

therefore, rusha is led by satan and is evil

rusha will burn in eternal torment because of her choices

rusha is deserving of nothing from Christians but scorn and ridicule

Only fake Christians would think her deserving of scorn and ridicule.

You're a fraud.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Guys, it might be an idea to stop feeding the resident troll. We'll only be giving him fuel to power the library lights...;)

I am a compassionate person. I feed birds, squirrels, stray dogs and cats. How can I possibly ignore the attention-deficient troll who is the topic of this thread?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You made a thread with my name in the title 4 years ago and you forgot about it? Then why did you bring it up???

Are you getting senile in your rather close to middle age? I do NOT go around resurrecting threads for the sole purpose of trolling other members.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Rusha is unconvinced, as all of us who were brought into the faith were at some point in our lives. Some for years and some for far less.

Rusha should be one of the most important people in our lives, if we take our commission seriously and love our neighbor as we ought.

So we should approach her with the best possible reflection of Christ in mind and in our deeds.

None of us know how this will end for her, but should live in hope for the best possible outcome and pray for her to possess the abundant joy that a God filled soul and life encompasses.

Thank God that none of us who are the recipients of grace received what we merited. God willing it will be so for her as well.

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
anna - is rusha in Christ?

"...for thou only knowest the heart of all the children of men" (3 Kings 8:39 (1 Kings 8:39 in your bible, probably)). As I said, the best thing to do is to pray. Faith is a divine gift which God alone can give. If she lacks faith, trolling her won't benefit her. :idunno:

bybee

Rusha is unconvinced, as all of us who were brought into the faith were at some point in our lives. Some for years and some for far less.

Rusha should be one of the most important people in our lives, if we take our commission seriously and love our neighbor as we ought.

So we should approach her with the best possible reflection of Christ in mind and in our deeds.

None of us know how this will end for her, but should live in hope for the best possible outcome and pray for her to possess the abundant joy that a God filled soul and life encompasses.

Thank God that none of us who are the recipients of grace received what we merited. God willing it will be so for her as well.

Amen Brother, my sentiments exactly!
It is by the grace of God that any of us claim salvation. We are not capable of judgment but we are capable of love.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So you *claim* ... and still yet, I am morally superior to you on my worst day. Koban.

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
anna - where should a follower of Christ stand on the issue of homosexual "marriage"?

what is a just punishment for a murderer?

what is a just punishment for a rapist?

would your conscience let you vote for a guy who thrice voted against repealing a law that allowed for the murder of babies?

the answers should be simple for any who claim to be Christian

Many Christians voted for George W. Bush.

CabinetMaker

Hall of Fame
rusha has turned from God

that means she is led by satan

she is no longer anything but a tool of satan

if you can't understand that, we can't go any farther

So Satan is vehemently anti abortion. Odd. Wouldn't have expected that.

CabinetMaker

Hall of Fame
explain how i voted for the biggest pro-abort available, promote homosexual rights and defend a "justice"system that acts contrary to God's will

be specific and use examples

and then perhaps you can explain what you think "as a testimony against them" means

You don't understand salvation. You are nothing but a legalist with no true hope.