Keeping Racism Alive

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Too bad the victims weren't armed. They could have thinned the black thug population by at least a few dozen that night.

And of course, Jackson and Sharpton would then finally arrive.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
George Zimmerman’s defense team responds to president’s statement :Nineveh: Ac 17:26

images

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
But i agree that the president was most likely like trayvon 30 years ago, theiving and thugging, hes like that now.
Eccl 10:2, Jn 10:10 :Commie:

"...Trayvon Martin, who had previously been caught with drug residue, drug paraphernalia, burglary tools and women’s jewelry was at the time of his death was being investigated by Miami-Dade detectives for burglary..." Full text: Zimmerman Neighbors Lived in Fear of ‘Black Youth’

ALeqM5jEFAPNs_bUoIXW0H4f-7n6MmkOQA

"Trayvon Martin could have been me." ~ Barack Obama

Translation: If you disagree with my polices, it is for the same reason that Trayvon Martin was shot. :Nineveh:

Recommended Reading:

Bullies: How the Left's Culture of Fear and Intimidation Silences Americans by Ben Shapiro

Last edited:

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Why should people on the left or right be defined by the worst among them? Serpent and Billy Bob no more represent the right than Louis Farrakhan represents the left. Why not leave the racists on both sides out of it? Better yet, why not just isolate them and let them fester in their own hatred?
:yawn: You're projecting again (Ac 17:26). :noway:

See:

Barbarian

"If they are going to misuse terms like racist, then they are the villains." ~ Ben Shapiro Eccl 10:2, Jn 10:10

Recommended Reading:

Bullies: How the Left's Culture of Fear and Intimidation Silences Americans by Ben Shapiro

Jabin

"Too many blacks have no idea how irresponsible and embarrassing they look in all of this."

Indeed, blacks like Obama "could've been me" and Oprah "could've been Till" make fools of themselves when they defend a street thug like Trayvon. We have a national crises of black racism, which exists because so few people are willing to object.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
"Too many blacks have no idea how irresponsible and embarrassing they look in all of this."

Indeed, blacks like Obama "could've been me" and Oprah "could've been Till" make fools of themselves when they defend a street thug like Trayvon. We have a national crises of black racism, which exists because so few people are willing to object.
The Left is obsessed with so-called race.

"It's not black or white. It's Left and Right." ~ Dennis Prager

Obama admin makes new rule to compel diversity in neighborhoods :Nineveh: Am 8:5, Ac 17:26

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
FOX and serpent are trying to keep racism alive; it's good politics for the right. However, this one came up a clinker:

Specifics of the proposed rule are lacking. Now published in the Federal Register and undergoing a 60-day comment period, the rule, "does not prescribe or enforce specific” policies.
(From serpent's own source)

Apparently, FOX copied this from some other source, changed the headline, and didn't carefully read the story.

Neither did serpent. :yawn:

The Berean

Too often the media focuses on the negative behavior of some back people. How often does the media talk about people like Randal Pinkett?. Pinkett is an entrepreneur and author. He has five university degrees, including three from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT). Who the heck earns three degrees from MIT? :noway: He's founded several companies dealing in information technology. He lives by the motto:

"For Those to Whom Much is Given, Much is Expected."