Justice Dept. mandates 'implicit bias' training for agents, lawyers

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[2 Co 12:9, Is 26:3, no commentary; What does 2 Co 12:9 and Is 26:3 mean to you and what is your point in quoting it here? :chz4brnz: It means what it what it says--how so? :chz4brnz: How does it it apply to this conversation to your understanding?] You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on you: because he trusts in you. Isaiah 26:3

:chz4brnz:

See:

Town Heretic

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[
crying.gif
]Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you. Luke 6:28

:yawn: Proof please (Eph 4:14). :peach:

"I am not being a martyr. I'm a victim."
crying.gif
~ Bruce, Bruce Almighty

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
:yawn: Proof please (Eph 4:14). :peach:

"I am not being a martyr. I'm a victim."
crying.gif
~ Bruce, Bruce Almighty
There are no victims in Christ, SD.

10So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10

That's a fairly wonderful promise, don't you think. God help you in your needs and bless you with a joyful, abundant heart.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
...[D]o not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10 That's a fairly wonderful promise, don't you think.

For Christians, sure. False converts love to claim our verses (2 Ti 3:13).

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
For Christians, sure. False converts love to claim our verses (2 Ti 3:13).
I leave that winnowing to God.

In the meantime, 4 [FONT=&quot]Make a joyful noise unto the [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Lord[/FONT][FONT=&quot], all the earth: make a loud noise, and rejoice, and sing praise. Psalms 98:4[/FONT]

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Make a joyful noise unto the Lord...

Joyful noise :idunno: clanging cymbal (1 Co 13:1).

"II. HOW TO SING (98:4–6): Sing with joyful voices, accompanied by harp, trumpets, and the sound of the ram’s horn.

III. WHY TO SING (98:2–3, 7–8)
A. Because of God’s great redemptive work (98:2–3): He shows his salvation to Jews and Gentiles alike.
B. Because of God’s great creative work (98:7–8): All nature joins in singing." Willmington, H. L. (1999). The Outline Bible (Ps 98:1–8). Wheaton, IL: Tyndale House Publishers.

See:

Town Heretic

Last edited:

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[
crying.gif
] ...[L]ove one another...
Eph 5:11

Relation of believers to one another

"II. LOVING (15:9–17)
A. The priority (15:9–12)
1. The Father loves the Son (15:9b, 10b).
2. The Son loves the believer (15:9a, 10a, 11).
3. The believer is to love other believers (15:12) .
B. The proof (15:13–15)
1. What Jesus will do for his disciples (15:13) : He will lay down his life.
2. What Jesus now does for his disciples (15:14–15): He calls them friends, not servants.
C. The promises (15:16–17)
1. Our branches will bear permanent fruit (15:16a).
2. Our prayers will be answered (15:16b–17)." Willmington, H. L. (1999). The Outline Bible (Jn 15:8–17). Wheaton, IL: Tyndale House Publishers.

See:

Town Heretic

Love me Picard Star Trek

Last edited:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
[FONT=&quot]4 Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot]5 does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot]6 does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot]7 bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
1 Corinthians 13:4-7[/FONT]

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Love suffers long...1 Corinthians 13:4-7

"II. THE IMPECCABILITY OF LOVE (13:4–7)
A. In relation to saints (13:4a): It is patient and kind, not jealous.
B. In relation to self (13:4b–5a): It is not boastful, proud, or rude, and it never seeks its own way.
C. In relation to sin (13:5b–6): It is not irritable, nor does it keep a record of wrongs; it is never glad about injustice or unrighteousness but rejoices with the truth.
D. In relation to situations (13:7): It never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance." Willmington, H. L. (1999). The Outline Bible (1 Co 13:3–7). Wheaton, IL: Tyndale House Publishers.

See:

Town Heretic

Last edited:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
"II. THE IMPECCABILITY OF LOVE (13:4–7)
A. In relation to saints (13:4a): It is patient and kind, not jealous.
B. In relation to self (13:4b–5a): It is not boastful, proud, or rude, and it never seeks its own way.
C. In relation to sin (13:5b–6): It is not irritable, nor does it keep a record of wrongs; it is never glad about injustice or unrighteousness but rejoices with the truth.
D. In relation to situations (13:7): It never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance." Willmington, H. L. (1999). The Outline Bible (1 Co 13:3–7). Wheaton, IL: Tyndale House Publishers.

See:

Town Heretic
So you're all hat and no horse then...well, the scripture is excellent, even if you don't take it to heart.

Odd that you don't realize what that link actually says about, well, you.

:e4e:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Sounds like a good idea. It's easy to become jaded when you're in the trenches over time. Prosecutors are human, just like judges.

Good for them. :thumb:

For more than a year, Black Lives Matter protesters have demanded change within the American justice system. It would seem as though the Justice Department has heard their plea and announced a new mandate forcing 33,000 federal agents, as well as prosecutors, to undergo training to stop their personal biases from influencing law enforcement decision.
http://newsone.com/3470289/doj-mandates-implicit-bias-training-for-agents-lawyers/

The Dept. of Justice working hand in hand with the cop-hating racists at Black Lives Matter? Who would have thunk?

Obama defends Black Lives Matter protests at police memorial in Dallas

President Obama defended the Black Lives Matter movement Tuesday at a memorial service for five slain Dallas police officers, saying bigotry remains a problem in police departments across the U.S.

While paying tribute to the fallen officers for sacrificing their lives to protect anti-police protesters from a sniper, Mr. Obama also called on law enforcement agencies to root out bias that he said is contributing to violence on the streets of America.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/12/obama-defends-black-lives-matter-protests-police-m/

DeRay Mckesson Meets With Obama At Black Lives Matter Meeting At White House
http://www.ibtimes.com/deray-mckesson-meets-obama-black-lives-matter-meeting-white-house-2391342

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
What dodge?
When the facts are against you or you're called upon to reason independently, to do more than cut and paste, you dodge, avoid the effort by retreating behind a handful of phrases.

I don't believe you've ever actually made an argument
I've made all sorts, many of them to you and all of them met by that retreat, supra. That you believe otherwise is illustrative of a principle I noted some time ago, that people who have not arrived at their part by reason are loath to be moved from it by that faculty.