Justice Dept. mandates 'implicit bias' training for agents, lawyers

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Let the reader decide (Eph 4:14). :peach:
You literally just did it again. :plain:

It's hard not to like you when you try that hard to help. :)

Okay, other threads to fry and whatnot. I won't keep you from the huge turnout and other posts to answer, ect.

:think: Well, I'm sure it will pick up. Just like your other...I mean, what does hope cost anyway? :cheers:

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
impatient-smiley-emoticon-1.gif

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
I won't keep you from the huge turnout and other posts to answer, ect.

:think: Well, I'm sure it will pick up. Just like your other...I mean, what does hope cost anyway?
Decisions for him :listen: and against him have already been made (2 Thess 2:3). Your demonic reinforcements should be by soon.

The Gambler ~ Kenny Rogers

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
How are you liking Abnormal Psychology?

I found it fascinating, but I had an excellent teacher

definitely not a field I want to go into though - I've worked with and around enough in the past to know it's not a good fit, especially with adults

years ago I worked with neonates - studying now to get back in that field

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Decisions for him :listen: and against him have already been made. Your demonic reinforcements should be by soon.
One of the things I'm happiest about in distinguishing between, say, my approach and yours, is that I don't have to demonize you to find your reasoning suspect and your motives disappointing.

So instead of telling you that you aren't of the Body or that you're demonic, or influenced by yadda-yadda, I can say what I said to another with that penchant, that I'm not your judge, can't really know the truth of you, but that my hope for you is that you find peace and a relationship with God that expresses itself with joy and a demonstrable love and hope for your fellows, the human tendency to be snarky on occasion notwithstanding.

:)

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[Decisions for him :listen: and against him have already been made. Your demonic reinforcements should be by soon.] One of the things I'm happiest about in distinguishing between, say, my approach and yours, is that I don't have to demonize you to find your reasoning suspect...
:yawn: You're projecting again (Eph 4:14). :noway:

See:

Town Heretic

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
You're projecting again.
Well, no. Here's a bit of the ad hom (which is funny enough) you've managed in this thread so far:

:yawn: Don't you know liars don't go to heaven (Rev. 21:8, 27).
pinocchio-smiley.gif
Your demonic reinforcements should be by soon.

Now I haven't judged your faith. I won't and I'm happy in that difference, as I am in my hope for you, even if I find your manner disappointing.

And by disappointing I mostly mean damaged.

:plain: Okay. For those who won't, it's a link to a page where she's taken bits and pieces of my writing and surrounded it with her ideas about what it signifies. She mostly gets that part wrong. :think: And if you want to post a response to it you won't be able to, which seems peculiar given her stance on locked threads.

Go figure. :idunno: :e4e:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Good scripture, but it's no rebuttal or comment relating to anything I've written.

Here's a great passage, if we're sharing scripture: "Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world gives, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid." John 14:27

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
9 [FONT=&quot]But he said to me, [/FONT][FONT=&quot]“My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.”[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.

[/FONT]
2 Corinthians 12:9

:)

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
What does 2 Co 12:9 and Is 26:6 mean to you and what is your point in quoting it here?
It's a peculiar ongoing complaint for someone linking to scripture without surrounding comment any number of times.

Anyway, I didn't quote Isaiah 26:6. I quoted Isaiah 26:3. Else, it means to me exactly what it says and I mean it to say nothing more or less in answering you.