John 17: 3

Keiw1

Banned
Jesus created all things... that is what Paul says.

Col 1:14-20 (AKJV/PCE)​
(1:14) In whom we have redemption through his blood, [even] the forgiveness of sins: (1:15) Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature: (1:16) For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether [they be] thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: (1:17) And he is before all things, and by him all things consist. (1:18) And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all [things] he might have the preeminence. (1:19) For it pleased [the Father] that in him should all fulness dwell; (1:20) And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, [I say], whether [they be] things in earth, or things in heaven.​
This is the FULLNESS that Paul is talking about:
Col 2:8-9 (AKJV/PCE)​
(2:8) Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ. (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.
Jesus is God.

P.S. Are you ready to come clean yet? Are you a Jehovah's Witness?
P.P.S. I can tell already, but I'm giving you the chance to be honest about it.
Paul says-through Jesus-Col 1:15-16)--i see your translation left out through, At John 1:3 it says through as well.
Jesus is Gods image--an image is never the real thing.

Right Divider

Body part
Paul says-through Jesus-Col 1:15-16)--i see your translation left out through, At John 1:3 it says through as well.
My translation is the Bible and it is correct.
I assume that you would prefer that abominable NWT from your JW's. That is complete garbage.
Jesus is Gods image--an image is never the real thing.
Jesus is God... that is why Paul says this:

(2:8) Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ. (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

You believe in a fake "god" that you JW's created.

John 5:23 (AKJV/PCE)​
(5:23) That all [men] should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.​

The Bible is FULL of verses, cover to cover, that prove Jesus is God.

Keiw1

Banned
My translation is the Bible and it is correct.
I assume that you would prefer that abominable NWT from your JW's. That is complete garbage.

Jesus is God... that is why Paul says this:

You believe in a fake "god" that you JW's created.

John 5:23 (AKJV/PCE)​
(5:23) That all [men] should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.​

The Bible is FULL of verses, cover to cover, that prove Jesus is God.
Every translation on earth with Gods name removed in over 7000 places where Gods will wants it, thus Jesus wants it are altered by satans will. Do you understand that fact of life?
JW,s didnt create God, its 100% written history-the trinity was created at the councils of Catholicism. Its 100% fact, Israel religion NEVER served the true God as a trinity.
Paul is 100% clear-the Father is Jesus' God-2Cor 1:3, Eph 1:3, Col 1:3--as did Peter 1 Pet 1:3--they would not contradict themselves. error filled trinity translations to fit false council teachings cause the contradictions.

Right Divider

Body part
Every translation on earth with Gods name removed in over 7000 places where Gods will wants it, thus Jesus wants it are altered by satans will. Do you understand that fact of life?
JW,s didnt create God, its 100% written history-the trinity was created at the councils of Catholicism. Its 100% fact, Israel religion NEVER served the true God as a trinity.
Paul is 100% clear-the Father is Jesus' God-2Cor 1:3, Eph 1:3, Col 1:3--as did Peter 1 Pet 1:3--they would not contradict themselves. error filled trinity translations to fit false council teachings cause the contradictions.
You cultists are a hoot!

Right Divider

Body part
Fake facts will get you nowhere.
JW,s didnt create God,
I didn't say that you did... JW's created a FAKE "god".
its 100% written history-the trinity was created at the councils of Catholicism. Its 100% fact, Israel religion NEVER served the true God as a trinity.
Fake news... again for your reading pleasure and information:

Gen 1:26 (AKJV/PCE)​
(1:26) ¶ And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.​
You are believing lies... it's going to bite you hard in the end.

Heb 1:4-8 (AKJV/PCE)​
(1:4) Being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they. (1:5) For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son? (1:6) And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him. (1:7) And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire. (1:8) But unto the Son [he saith], Thy throne, O God, [is] for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness [is] the sceptre of thy kingdom.​
The Father calls the Son God!

Keiw1

Banned
Fake facts will get you nowhere.

I didn't say that you did... JW's created a FAKE "god".

Fake news... again for your reading pleasure and information:

(1:26) ¶ And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.​

You are believing lies... it's going to bite you hard in the end.

Heb 1:4-8 (AKJV/PCE)​
(1:4) Being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they. (1:5) For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son? (1:6) And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him. (1:7) And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire. (1:8) But unto the Son [he saith], Thy throne, O God, [is] for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness [is] the sceptre of thy kingdom.​
The Father calls the Son God!
Those who give a crap about truth, take the time and look up the tetragramoton for themselves= the 4 consonants of Gods name=YHWH, OR YHVH--In the OT nearly 6800 places, every spot the wicked removed it and replaced it with GOD or LORD all capitols. Those spots quoted in the NT on over 200 places. Even Jerome told the Catholic leader Gods name belonged in the NT. Every bible scholar on earth knows its fact. false religions hide the facts. You can keep on giggling or look it up.

Right Divider

Body part
Those who give a crap about truth,
Those who give a crap about truth do not join with anti-Christian cults.

Again, don't IGNORE this:

Rev 1:17-18 (AKJV/PCE)​
(1:17) And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last: (1:18) [I am] he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.​
Jesus calls Himself God (i.e., the first and the last)... He is quoting from Isaiah
Isa 41:4 (AKJV/PCE)​
(41:4) Who hath wrought and done [it], calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I [am] he.
Again, as I said before, THROUGHOUT the BIBLE Jesus is called God.

You're headed for the lake of fire and you won't like it.

Keiw1

Banned
Those who give a crap about truth do not join with anti-Christian cults.

Again, don't IGNORE this:

Rev 1:17-18 (AKJV/PCE)​
(1:17) And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last: (1:18) [I am] he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.​
Jesus calls Himself God (i.e., the first and the last)... He is quoting from Isaiah
Isa 41:4 (AKJV/PCE)​
(41:4) Who hath wrought and done [it], calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I [am] he.
Again, as I said before, THROUGHOUT the BIBLE Jesus is called God.

You're headed for the lake of fire and you won't like it.
A house divided( hundreds of trinity religions = a mass of confusion) will not stand--2 billion blinds ones joined that cult.

Jesus NEVER claims to be God.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
A house divided( hundreds of trinity religions = a mass of confusion) will not stand--2 billion blinds ones joined that cult.

Because he doesn't have to claim it. He IS God. The Bible bears witness of Him being God.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Israel to this day serves a single being God, they NEVER served God as triune--They served the true God.
Recorded facts of history=Catholicism added the holy spirit to a triune godhead in 381 ce at the council of Constantinople. No trinity was served prior by a single true follower of the true God, nor after. This rose up starting in the 2nd century=2Thess 2:3--they screwed it all up by satans will. Satan beat 99% living today centuries ago.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Gen 1:27--HE created, not we.
Let us= Jehovah and his master worker( Prov 8:30) = the one who was beside God during creation process. He calls the creator-HE( not we) at Prov 8
Things were created-THROUGH Jesus( Col 1:15-16)--that means another did the creating=HE alone has the power and wisdom to create= God=Jehovah.

From the very first verse in the Bible, God is shown to be a plural unity.

"in the beginning ELOHIM (plural noun) created (singular verb)..."

Right Divider

Body part

Of course He did.

John 8:23-24 (AKJV/PCE)​
(8:23) And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world. (8:24) I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am [he], ye shall die in your sins.​

Keiw1

Banned
Because he doesn't have to claim it. He IS God. The Bible bears witness of Him being God.
error filled trinity translations do, they are altered as well, Altered by Catholicism, errors translated in by Catholicism, thus you put your eternal life into Catholicism translating, yet her own translating proves her to be false religion.

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
Those who give a crap about truth, take the time and look up the tetragramoton for themselves= the 4 consonants of Gods name=YHWH, OR YHVH--In the OT nearly 6800 places, every spot the wicked removed it and replaced it with GOD or LORD all capitols. Those spots quoted in the NT on over 200 places. Even Jerome told the Catholic leader Gods name belonged in the NT. Every bible scholar on earth knows its fact. false religions hide the facts. You can keep on giggling or look it up.
Paul is 100% clear-the Father is Jesus' God
So, then, you're accusing yourself of being wicked for calling YHWH "the Father" and "Jesus' God", instead of calling Him "YHWH".🤔

Keiw1

Banned
Of course He did.

John 8:23-24 (AKJV/PCE)​
(8:23) And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world. (8:24) I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am [he], ye shall die in your sins.​
Yes he= the Messiah. The Israelite religion refused to believe it, to this day they refuse.

Keiw1

Banned
From the very first verse in the Bible, God is shown to be a plural unity.

"in the beginning ELOHIM (plural noun) created (singular verb)..."
In the Hebrew language for the God they served Elohim translates-The supreme one or the mighty one. It is NEVER plural for the God they served.

Keiw1

Banned
So, then, you're accusing yourself of being wicked for calling YHWH "the Father" and "Jesus' God", instead of calling Him "YHWH".🤔
Jesus isn't YHWH--Psalm 110:1 quoted at Matt 22:44 proves it. One cannot sit at their own right hand. I don't call Jesus God, he is Gods son.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
error filled trinity translations do, they are altered as well, Altered by Catholicism, errors translated in by Catholicism, thus you put your eternal life into Catholicism translating, yet her own translating proves her to be false religion.

Because you say so?

twisted words of blind men.

Just read the verse. It says exactly what Dominic pointed out. No twisting involved:

For thus says the Lord of hosts: “He sent Me after glory, to the nations which plunder you; for he who touches you touches the apple of His eye. For surely I will shake My hand against them, and they shall become spoil for their servants. Then you will know that the Lord of hosts has sent Me.

In the Hebrew language for the God they served Elohim translates-The supreme one or the mighty one. It is NEVER plural for the God they served.

The suffix -im in Hebrew denotes plurality.

Cherub, cherubim.
Seraph, seraphim.
Naphil, nephilim.

Elohim is no different.

Eloah, elohim.

The Hebrew word bara (which is translated as "created" in English) is a singular verb.

You're basically claiming that Moses, a well educated man, educated as a prince of Egypt, made an error in the very first verse in the Bible, the verse that is by far the most studied verse in all of scripture.

Are you really going to claim that he made such a basic grammatical error, and that such a supposed error has gone unnoticed by anyone for more than 3500 years?

No, that grammar structure was intentional. "In the beginning Gods <- [He] created the heavens and the earth."

Add to this the verses @Right Divider has been giving you, and it makes sense that God is the origin of the "royal we," because He IS a plural unity.