Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

No. I know English.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Only an idiot would put value in his own opinion. I prove all that I say with scripture from the Holy Spirit. You have no evidence that you even know the Holy Spirit. No one with the Holy Spirit would ever think there is any value in just saying no.your wrong. your incorrect.
But you throw it around like it has some kind of authority. And it doesn't. You say you don't understand as much as you say no. If you don't understand you cant say no with any authority. You say no to every verse that I give you from the new testament. That is what makes you an idiot.
You have to be the most boring person I have ever talked to on here.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Only an idiot would put value in his own opinion. I prove all that I say with scripture from the Holy Spirit. You have no evidence that you even know the Holy Spirit. No one with the Holy Spirit would ever think there is any value in just saying no.your wrong. your incorrect.
But you throw it around like it has some kind of authority. And it doesn't. You say you don't understand as much as you say no. If you don't understand you cant say no with any authority. You say no to every verse that I give you from the new testament. That is what makes you an idiot.
You have to be the most boring person I have ever talked to on here.
Shalom.

You are incorrect. You are falsely accusing me again. You are also calling me an idiot. Is it something that I am saying or something that I am not saying? If you were correct I would not need to say anything at all. Now you say that I am boring. I am not here to make things interesting. I am here to help you. There was a change of law. But Jesus did not change the law.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

You are incorrect. You are falsely accusing me again. You are also calling me an idiot. Is it something that I am saying or something that I am not saying? If you were correct I would not need to say anything at all. Now you say that I am boring. I am not here to make things interesting. I am here to help you. There was a change of law. But Jesus did not change the law.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
ROFLOL After all this time, of you saying no, no, no, no, you finally admit there was a change of the law.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I am not here to make things interesting. I am here to help you. There was a change of law. But Jesus did not change the law.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
ROFLOL You have never helped me in no way shape or form. The only one that you are helping is satan. Now after talking to you this long I would have to say you have been a lot of help to satan.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
ROFLOL You have never helped me in no way shape or form. The only one that you are helping is satan. Now after talking to you this long I would have to say you have been a lot of help to satan.
Shalom.

Is it possible for anyone to help anyone? Yes.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Is it possible for anyone to help anyone? Yes.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
No. One can only help someone if they are received as a helper. Your not. Your working for satan. Whether you know it or not. Your a naysayer. You have a spirit in you that has you pumped up with pride and you deny the truth in the Word of God. Denying something doesn't mean your right for doing it. It just means you don't understand. And you don't. So your easy pray for satan to use.

John 8:44-45
44 "You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.
45 "But because I tell the truth, you do not believe Me.
(NKJ)

James 1:19
19 So then, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath;
(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
No. One can only help someone if they are received as a helper. Your not. Your working for satan. Whether you know it or not. Your a naysayer. You have a spirit in you that has you pumped up with pride and you deny the truth in the Word of God. Denying something doesn't mean your right for doing it. It just means you don't understand. And you don't. So your easy pray for satan to use.

John 8:44-45
44 "You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.
45 "But because I tell the truth, you do not believe Me.
(NKJ)

James 1:19
19 So then, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath;
(NKJ)
Shalom.

What you do should be with understanding.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

What you do should be with understanding.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
You have no understanding. You don't know the Holy Spirit. You don't have the Word abiding in you. You have no business trying to teach the bible. You haven't learned it yet. No one should try to teach the bible until they have the Word abiding in them. That means you shouldn't teach anything that isn't already in your mind, and you can quote it, word for word. Only hypocrites do that.

[Mat 7:3-5
3 "And why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye?
4 "Or how can you say to your brother, 'Let me remove the speck from your eye'; and look, a plank [is] in your own eye?
5 "Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
You have no understanding. You don't know the Holy Spirit. You don't have the Word abiding in you. You have no business trying to teach the bible. You haven't learned it yet. No one should try to teach the bible until they have the Word abiding in them. That means you shouldn't teach anything that isn't already in your mind, and you can quote it, word for word. Only hypocrites do that.

3 "And why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye?
4 "Or how can you say to your brother, 'Let me remove the speck from your eye'; and look, a plank [is] in your own eye?
5 "Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.
Shalom.

Only hypocrites do what?

I think that there is something that you do not understand. You are injuring me while cutting me off from what it is while saying that I must do what you do, while you deny the truth. Do you accept Matthew 5:17-19 along with the rest of Scripture? If you do not you have no business teaching. Right now you are messing with my mind and body. I have shared the truth with you in love, but you say that I cannot help you. I beg to differ. Now I can tell you what you are doing to me. Actually, now I can't.

Shalom.

Jacob

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I said

You're hurting Jacob :nono:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Only hypocrites do what?

I think that there is something that you do not understand. You are injuring me while cutting me off from what it is while saying that I must do what you do, while you deny the truth. Do you accept Matthew 5:17-19 along with the rest of Scripture? If you do not you have no business teaching. Right now you are messing with my mind and body. I have shared the truth with you in love, but you say that I cannot help you. I beg to differ. Now I can tell you what you are doing to me. Actually, now I can't.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
You are a hypocrite. Context, context, context. This is talking to Christians. It is saying even though the new testament is making the old testament obsolete to Christians it is still in affect for the rest of the world. It doesn't destroy the law it only delivers Christians from the law. The rest of the world is still going to be judged by the old testament law. Jesus fulfilled the law and He has taught us how to fulfill the law. So that we are not under the old testament law.

Matt 5:14-22
14 "You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden.
15 "Nor do they light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a lampstand, and it gives light to all who are in the house.
16 "Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven.
17 "Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill.
18 "For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled.
19 "Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
20 "For I say to you, that unless your righteousness exceeds the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.
21 "You have heard that it was said to those of old, 'You shall not murder,' and whoever murders will be in danger of the judgment.
22 "But I say to you that whoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment. And whoever says to his brother, 'Raca!' shall be in danger of the council. But whoever says, 'You fool!' shall be in danger of hell fire.
(NKJ)

Christians abide in the new testament law of Christ. But any Christian who tries to be justified by the old testament law has fallen from grace.

Gal 5:1-4

1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
2 Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.
(NKJ)

The new testament is the law of Christ, Jesus Changed the law, annulled the former commandments, made the old testament obsolete.

Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
(NKJ)

Heb 7:12
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
(NKJ)

Heb 7:18
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,
(NKJ)

daqq

I said
The truth is hurting Jacob. He is an antichrist by teaching the old testament law. And he has fallen from grace.

Lol, even according to Paul it is exactly the opposite of what you say!
THE LAWLESS ONE is the man of sin or son of perdition:

2 Thessalonians 2:8 W/H
8 και τοτε αποκαλυφθησεται ο ανομος
[G#459] ον ο κυριος [ιησους] ανελει τω πνευματι του στοματος αυτου και καταργησει τη επιφανεια της παρουσιας αυτου

How can anyone not understand HO ANOMOS? Or is it that you CHOOSE to put your faith and trust in the translations of clearly biased men who hate the Law just as you do? :chuckle:

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
You are a hypocrite. Context, context, context. This is talking to Christians. It is saying even though the new testament is making the old testament obsolete to Christians it is still in affect for the rest of the world. It doesn't destroy the law it only delivers Christians from the law. The rest of the world is still going to be judged by the old testament law. Jesus fulfilled the law and He has taught us how to fulfill the law. So that we are not under the old testament law.

Matt 5:14-22
14 "You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden.
15 "Nor do they light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a lampstand, and it gives light to all who are in the house.
16 "Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven.
17 "Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill.
18 "For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled.
19 "Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
20 "For I say to you, that unless your righteousness exceeds the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.
21 "You have heard that it was said to those of old, 'You shall not murder,' and whoever murders will be in danger of the judgment.
22 "But I say to you that whoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment. And whoever says to his brother, 'Raca!' shall be in danger of the council. But whoever says, 'You fool!' shall be in danger of hell fire.
(NKJ)

Christians abide in the new testament law of Christ. But any Christian who tries to be justified by the old testament law has fallen from grace.

Gal 5:1-4

1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
2 Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.
(NKJ)

The new testament is the law of Christ, Jesus Changed the law, annulled the former commandments, made the old testament obsolete.

Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
(NKJ)

Heb 7:12
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
(NKJ)

Heb 7:18
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,
(NKJ)
Shalom.

There are many things wrong with what you are saying. I do not see one thing that is right or correct. You have misused and misapplied Scripture as well.

I am not under the Law, I am under grace. But I obey God's Commandments found in the Law, and as a Jew I accept the New Covenant, God's law written on minds and hearts for the house of Israel and the house of Judah, as for me.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

There are many things wrong with what you are saying. I do not see one thing that is right or correct. You have misused and misapplied Scripture as well.

I am not under the Law, I am under grace. But I obey God's Commandments found in the Law, and as a Jew I accept the New Covenant, God's law written on minds and hearts for the house of Israel and the house of Judah, as for me.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol Again you reject Jesus. And your trying to be justified by the law. You have fallen from grace.
Your an idiot.
And an antichrist.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Again you reject Jesus. And your trying to be justified by the law. You have fallen from grace.
Your an idiot.
And an antichrist.
Shalom.

None of what you said here is true. Everything that you said here is false.

Shalom.

Jacob