Jews Dont Even Keep The Law

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I have no idea what you are talking about. I think that you are trying to define justice apart from God's Law. You do not have to. But that is what you have asked me to do. You said that it is forgiveness. You are wrong.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol Where do you come up with all these phoney excuses? What I showed you was that justice in the old testament is different than the new testament justice. Your justice is the 6666.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
A brother of another mother Galatians 4:26-28, I have no religion and neither did our Spiritual pattern portrayed as Christ in flesh Galatians 3:1-5, are you still living as the temporal conscience of flesh and blood, the seed of the condemnation and bondage Galatians 4:24, wake up sleepy head, stop killing with the letter 2Cor 3:6.

I said

Then you don't confess Jesus Christ.

[Rom 15:9
9 and that the Gentiles might glorify God for [His] mercy, as it is written: "For this reason I will confess to You among the Gentiles, And sing to Your name."
[Phl 2:11
11 and [that] every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ [is] Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
[1Jo 4:3
3 and every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God. And this is the [spirit] of the Antichrist, which you have heard was coming, and is now already in the world.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Where do you come up with all these phoney excuses? What I showed you was that justice in the old testament is different than the new testament justice. Your justice is the 6666.
Shalom.

You are wrong.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You are BOTH a couple of goofballs with nothing better to do.:mmph:

I said
lol

Be nice. I have asked him not to even post on my threads. He is to weird for me. In one post he says he doesn't understand, then in the next one he says I'm wrong. He says I'm wrong and doesn't give any reason why. He says he doesn't understand and doesn't ask any questions. He is weird. But he insists on dictating to me the old testament which is obsolete. He is weird.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

No. A person who tells you the truth is not an idiot. What is an idiot.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
ROFLOL That is called an oxymoron. If you have to ask what is an idiot, that means you don't know what an idiot is. If you don't know what an idiot is you cant claim that you are not one.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol

Be nice. I have asked him not to even post on my threads. He is to weird for me. In one post he says he doesn't understand, then in the next one he says I'm wrong. He says I'm wrong and doesn't give any reason why. He says he doesn't understand and doesn't ask any questions. He is weird. But he insists on dictating to me the old testament which is obsolete. He is weird.
Shalom.

I have asked you what you think or believe the old testament is, and I do not know your answer. How you can even think what you said here or what you are thinking now, and be correct, I do not know. But you have incorrectly argued against Matthew 5:17-19. That you were arguing against it was obvious. There is something wrong with what you are or were thinking. Why do you say that I do not believe the new testament, when it is your term for some scripture, when I accept the New Covenant God made in Jesus for the house of Israel and the house of Judah, God's law written on minds and hearts, and accept Jesus' words in Matthew 5:17-19 as for me, also in that I am of Israel as a proselyte and a convert at least (possibly by birth though my parents have once told me that they are not Jewish), and... well, you have inferred that you can have a definition of justice that is correct apart from God's Law. Are you just not agreeing with the things that I am saying, or are you wrong or trying to prove me wrong? When you laugh at what I say and you argue against God and Jesus I am legitimately, honestly, sincerely, and justifiably concerned for you. Are you not familiar with God's Law or the Law of the United States of America at this point, do you belong to a nation different from one of these, are you not a citizen of Israel or the United States of America, do you live or not live in one of these countries, and why do you think that forgiving someone brings them justice? Do you think or believe that it brings you justice? Have you ever sinned against anyone? I have. I have asked for forgiveness. But this does not mean that God, a Court, a Judge, leaders at the churches I used to attend or the Jewish Congregation that I currently attend, or my parents, would not, could not, or will not, punish me for the wrong that I have done, the sin that I have committed. We hope for God's mercy, but feelings are different from justice. You need the grace of God that you would be saved. You need faith in God and in Jesus Christ, Yeshua HaMashiach, the Messiah, and in the gospel. Repent and believe the gospel. Have faith in God. May He save you from the error of your ways. Find salvation in God. Repent, have faith, and be baptized for the forgiveness of your sins, and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. May you live a righteous and blameless life before God and your fellow man. May you testify to the truth of what you have done, and with time if God allows, explain the truth of the gospel, the gospel of truth, the gospel of Jesus Christ, to others as God permits or according to how God allows. You said that you believe that I cannot help you. If no one can help you, and you need help, then who will help you? Call out to God in the name of Jesus Christ, and you will be saved. May the LORD, Yahveh, bless you and forgive you of your sins. May you be judged for all that you have done that is against God's Law. May you know God's forgiveness and mercy in Jesus Christ. Turn yourself in for what you have done. Do you believe yourself to be beyond forgiveness? You may die for your sin, or there may be some other punishment depending on what you have done. You need God's forgiveness. Salvation is a free gift, but God will judge you for everything that you have done. Blessed is the man whose sin or is it iniquity, God will not take into account. You will be judged for everything that you have done. You will have to give an account for everything that you have done, even until judgment day, even every idle word.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
ROFLOL That is called an oxymoron. If you have to ask what is an idiot, that means you don't know what an idiot is. If you don't know what an idiot is you cant claim that you are not one.

Shalom.

I do know that someone who tells the truth is not an idiot. But people often do not like what others say so they call them an idiot, thinking, apparently, that it will help or release their own self, from guilt, condemnation, and punishment. Also, you may be found guilty of the crimes that you have commited, by a court. If you have guilt as a feeling is different than if a court finds you guilty. Whatever happens, testify to the truth, but repent. May you be granted repentance, and pay for the crimes that you have committed. As for now, you have been hiding, evading, and running from God, with the scripture that you have twisted as your shield.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I have asked you what you think or believe the old testament is, and I do not know your answer. How you can even think what you said here or what you are thinking now, and be correct, I do not know. But you have incorrectly argued against Matthew 5:17-19. That you were arguing against it was obvious. There is something wrong with what you are or were thinking. Why do you say that I do not believe the new testament, when it is your term for some scripture, when I accept the New Covenant God made in Jesus for the house of Israel and the house of Judah, God's law written on minds and hearts, and accept Jesus' words in Matthew 5:17-19 as for me, also in that I am of Israel as a proselyte and a convert at least (possibly by birth though my parents have once told me that they are not Jewish), and... well, you have inferred that you can have a definition of justice that is correct apart from God's Law. Are you just not agreeing with the things that I am saying, or are you wrong or trying to prove me wrong? When you laugh at what I say and you argue against God and Jesus I am legitimately, honestly, sincerely, and justifiably concerned for you.

I said
You play this dumb act all the time. The definition of justice that I showed you is out of a bible dictionary. Strong's dictionary. you want to portray it as mine. It isn't. Its a bible dictionary. Your a liar when you say you believe Jesus and the new testament.

[Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new [covenant]," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.

Do you believe the old testament is obsolete? No you don't

[Heb 7:12, 18
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law. ... 18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,

Do you believe Jesus changed the law? No you don't.

Do you believe Jesus annulled the old commandments? No you don't

18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,

You lie, every time I post something that convicts you, you play dumb, and say you don't understand.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I do know that someone who tells the truth is not an idiot. But people often do not like what others say so they call them an idiot, thinking, apparently, that it will help or release their own self, from guilt, condemnation, and punishment. Also, you may be found guilty of the crimes that you have commited, by a court. If you have guilt as a feeling is different than if a court finds you guilty. Whatever happens, testify to the truth, but repent. May you be granted repentance, and pay for the crimes that you have committed. As for now, you have been hiding, evading, and running from God, with the scripture that you have twisted as your shield.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Your an idiot you don't know the truth. I am trying to share the truth with you. Your an unlearned and unstable person. Who perverts the gospel of Jesus.

2 Pet 3:16
16 As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.
(KJV)

This is the definition of the word idiot, and unlearned. And that is what you are. This definition is from Strongs dictionary, a bible dictionary.

2399 idiotes (id-ee-o'-tace);

from 2398; a private person, i.e. (by implication) an ignoramus (compare "idiot"):

KJV-- ignorant, rude, unlearned.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.
I said
You play this dumb act all the time. The definition of justice that I showed you is out of a bible dictionary. Strong's dictionary. you want to portray it as mine. It isn't. Its a bible dictionary. Your a liar when you say you believe Jesus and the new testament.
I do believe Jesus. I am a New Covenant believer, though I am a Jew, and the new covenant is for the house of Israel and the house of Judah. I do not know what you mean by the new testament. I do know that you did not indicate that you accept Jesus' words in Matthew 5:17-19, even if for you.
[Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new [covenant]," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.

Do you believe the old testament is obsolete? No you don't
What covenant is obsolete, and when? Or what covenant is obsolete and when? What does He made the first obsolete mean, and what do the words Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away mean? Was it becoming obsolete before God's announcement through the prophet Jeremiah? Was it becoming obsolete when it was made? Is it obsolete? If so, when was it becoming obsolete and when was it obsolete? If not, was it becoming obsolete when the writer of Hebrews penned the words? Jesus did not come to abolish the Law or the Prophets. He said that if you keep and teach the Commandments you will be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
[Heb 7:12, 18
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law. ... 18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,

Do you believe Jesus changed the law? No you don't.
Correct. There was a change of the law. Jesus did not change the law.
Do you believe Jesus annulled the old commandments? No you don't

18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,
Correct. It says that there is an annulling of the former commandment, it does not say Jesus annulled the old commandments, which is what you say, said, or are indicating or saying that I have said or implied. You must read what you read in context, rather than select a verse and attempt to teach it out of context.
You lie, every time I post something that convicts you, you play dumb, and say you don't understand.
A lot of what you post I do not understand. If I believe that you are wrong I either say no or teach you or share the truth with you.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Your an idiot you don't know the truth. I am trying to share the truth with you. Your an unlearned and unstable person. Who perverts the gospel of Jesus.

2 Pet 3:16
16 As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.
(KJV)

This is the definition of the word idiot, and unlearned. And that is what you are. This definition is from Strongs dictionary, a bible dictionary.

2399 idiotes (id-ee-o'-tace);

from 2398; a private person, i.e. (by implication) an ignoramus (compare "idiot"):

KJV-- ignorant, rude, unlearned.
Shalom.

You are incorrect. And I am public enough to become the President of the United States of America some day. I can also be a Rabbi. And, I may make aliyah. I am a Jew, of Israel, as a proselyte and a convert to Judaism and Israel. I am also a citizen of the United States of America. I was born here. Birth and residence in the United States of America are required in order to be, to become, the President of the United States of America. I am a resident of the State of Washington, in the United States of America. I live in Lakewood, Washington, where I am a resident also at Seeley Lake Lodge. I am 36 years old, though as a Jew I observe the Jewish calendar, beginning with that which is found in Torah. A person must be 35 years old before they can be elected President of the United States of America.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

You are incorrect. And I am public enough to become the President of the United States of America some day. I can also be a Rabbi. And, I may make aliyah. I am a Jew, of Israel, as a proselyte and a convert to Judaism and Israel. I am also a citizen of the United States of America. I was born here. Birth and residence in the United States of America are required in order to be, to become, the President of the United States of America. I am a resident of the State of Washington, in the United States of America. I live in Lakewood, Washington, where I am a resident also at Seeley Lake Lodge. I am 36 years old, though as a Jew I observe the Jewish calendar, beginning with that which is found in Torah. A person must be 35 years old before they can be elected President of the United States of America.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lolol Who cares. More of that camouflage. I never ask you anything about yourself. lol But I'm used to you going off on a tangent like this to avoid the truth.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lolol Who cares. More of that camouflage. I never ask you anything about yourself. lol But I'm used to you going off on a tangent like this to avoid the truth.
Shalom.

Are you asking about the Judge that does not accept camouflage as an excuse for anything that has been done that is wrong?

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Are you asking about the Judge that does not accept camouflage as an excuse for anything that has been done that is wrong?

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
I didn't say anything about a judge. There is an old saying that its better to let people think your an idiot. Then to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
I didn't say anything about a judge. There is an old saying that its better to let people think your an idiot. Then to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
Shalom.

Maybe you call people idiots so that you can still be wrong while not having to hear any more from the person that is telling you the truth, thinking that you can then get them to shut their mouth. If you haven't done anything wrong, I still don't understand why you would ever want to call anyone an idiot ever again. I do not know if this is what you mean by your explanation here. Are you explaining what you have done or are you trying to get me to shut my mouth by saying that if I do so you will no longer call me an idiot? That is akin to bribery. But you have been a bully not a Judge.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Maybe you call people idiots so that you can still be wrong while not having to hear any more from the person that is telling you the truth, thinking that you can then get them to shut their mouth. If you haven't done anything wrong, I still don't understand why you would ever want to call anyone an idiot ever again. I do not know if this is what you mean by your explanation here. Are you explaining what you have done or are you trying to get me to shut my mouth by saying that if I do so you will no longer call me an idiot? That is akin to bribery. But you have been a bully not a Judge.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lolol I don't play what if, maybe, almost games. If I give you something the Holy Spirit led me to try and help you. Idiot is a biblical term. The Holy Spirit only gives it to me for people that are trapped in their imagination. Like you. And you have proved that your in your imagination with your reply of maybe. That means you don't know so your guessing. If you get off in your imagination the devil will give you all kinds of maybe's, and what if's.
[2Co 10:3-5
3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
4 (For the weapons of our warfare [are] not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)
5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lolol I don't play what if, maybe, almost games. If I give you something the Holy Spirit led me to try and help you. Idiot is a biblical term. The Holy Spirit only gives it to me for people that are trapped in their imagination. Like you. And you have proved that your in your imagination with your reply of maybe. That means you don't know so your guessing. If you get off in your imagination the devil will give you all kinds of maybe's, and what if's.
[2Co 10:3-5
3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
4 (For the weapons of our warfare [are] not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)
5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Shalom.

Can you correctly use the word if?

Shalom.

Jacob