Jews Dont Even Keep The Law

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
The law supports justice. And you cant define justice. Doesn't that tell you something about your own deception.
[Gal 2:21
21 "I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness [comes] through the law, then Christ died in vain."
Shalom.

Justice is punishment for wrong done or punishment for wrong done against you.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Like I said your an idiot. You should really start believing Jesus.
JESUS NEW TESTAMENT JUSTICE
Matt 12:18-21
18 "Behold, My Servant whom I have chosen, my Beloved in whom My soul is well pleased! I will put My Spirit upon Him, and He will declare justice to the Gentiles.
19 He will not quarrel nor cry out, nor will anyone hear His voice in the streets.
20 A bruised reed He will not break, and smoking flax He will not quench, till He sends forth justice to victory;
21 And in His name Gentiles will trust."
Matt 6:14-15
14 "For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.
15 "But if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
Luke 6:37
37 "Judge not, and you shall not be judged. Condemn not, and you shall not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.
Matt 7:2-5
2 "For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you.
3 "And why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye?
4 "Or how can you say to your brother, 'Let me remove the speck from your eye'; and look, a plank is in your own eye?
5 "Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck out of your brother's eye.
Rom 2:12-14
12 For as many as have sinned without law will also perish without law, and as many as have sinned in the law will be judged by the law
13 (for not the hearers of the law are just in the sight of God, but the doers of the law will be justified;
14 for when Gentiles, who do not have the law, by nature do the things in the law, these, although not having the law, are a law to themselves,
Gal 6:2-7
2 Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.
3 For if anyone thinks himself to be something, when he is nothing, he deceives himself.
4 But let each one examine his own work, and then he will have rejoicing in himself alone, and not in another.
5 For each one shall bear his own load.
6 Let him who is taught the word share in all good things with him who teaches.
7 Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap.
Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
Rom 8:1-2
1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.
Heb 2:1-5
1 Therefore we must give the more earnest heed to the things we have heard, lest we drift away.
2 For if the word spoken through angels proved steadfast, and every transgression and disobedience received a just reward,
3 how shall we escape if we neglect so great a salvation, which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed to us by those who heard Him,
4 God also bearing witness both with signs and wonders, with various miracles, and gifts of the Holy Spirit, according to His own will?
5 For He has not put the world to come, of which we speak, in subjection to angels.
(NKJ)
xxxNew testament justice is you will receive what ever you dish out. Jesus never dished out any kind of punishment on others. He always turned the other cheek. And even on the cross Jesus was praying to God the Father to forgive us. If you forgive you will be forgiven, if you do not forgive neither will God forgive you. Jesus changed the definition of justice. Every time someone does you wrong, you have an opportunity to be forgiven for something you have done wrong to God. Because the same measure of anything you use, like mercy, forgiveness, compassion, or wrath, emotions, reveange will be measure back to you by God.

Acts 8:32-33
32 The place in the Scripture which he read was this: "He was led as a sheep to the slaughter; and as a lamb before its shearer is silent, so He opened not His mouth.
33 In His humiliation His justice was taken away, and who will declare His generation? For His life is taken from the earth."
(NKJ)

Matt 18:23-35
23 "Therefore the kingdom of heaven is like a certain king who wanted to settle accounts with his servants.
24 "And when he had begun to settle accounts, one was brought to him who owed him ten thousand talents.
25 "But as he was not able to pay, his master commanded that he be sold, with his wife and children and all that he had, and that payment be made.
26 "The servant therefore fell down before him, saying, 'Master, have patience with me, and I will pay you all.'
27 "Then the master of that servant was moved with compassion, released him, and forgave him the debt.
28 "But that servant went out and found one of his fellow servants who owed him a hundred denarii; and he laid hands on him and took him by the throat, saying, 'Pay me what you owe!'
29 "So his fellow servant fell down at his feet and begged him, saying, 'Have patience with me, and I will pay you all.'
30 "And he would not, but went and threw him into prison till he should pay the debt.
31 "So when his fellow servants saw what had been done, they were very grieved, and came and told their master all that had been done.
32 "Then his master, after he had called him, said to him, 'You wicked servant! I forgave you all that debt because you begged me.
33 'Should you not also have had compassion on your fellow servant, just as I had pity on you?'
34 "And his master was angry, and delivered him to the torturers until he should pay all that was due to him.
35 "So My heavenly Father also will do to you if each of you, from his heart, does not forgive his brother his trespasses."
(NKJ)

xxx Even the old testament told us what the new justice would be when the deliverer comes

Isa 42:1-4

1 "Behold! My Servant whom I uphold, my Elect One in whom My soul delights! I have put My Spirit upon Him; he will bring forth justice to the Gentiles.
2 He will not cry out, nor raise His voice, nor cause His voice to be heard in the street.
3 A bruised reed He will not break, and smoking flax He will not quench; he will bring forth justice for truth.
4 He will not fail nor be discouraged, till He has established justice in the earth; and the coastlands shall wait for His law."
(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
18 "Behold, My Servant whom I have chosen, my Beloved in whom My soul is well pleased! I will put My Spirit upon Him, and He will declare justice to the Gentiles.
19 He will not quarrel nor cry out, nor will anyone hear His voice in the streets.
20 A bruised reed He will not break, and smoking flax He will not quench, till He sends forth justice to victory;
14 "For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.
15 "But if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
37 "Judge not, and you shall not be judged. Condemn not, and you shall not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.
2 "For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you.
3 "And why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye?
4 "Or how can you say to your brother, 'Let me remove the speck from your eye'; and look, a plank is in your own eye?
5 "Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck out of your brother's eye.
Rom 2:12-14
12 For as many as have sinned without law will also perish without law, and as many as have sinned in the law will be judged by the law
13 (for not the hearers of the law are just in the sight of God, but the doers of the law will be justified;
14 for when Gentiles, who do not have the law, by nature do the things in the law, these, although not having the law, are a law to themselves,
Gal 6:2-7
2 Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.
3 For if anyone thinks himself to be something, when he is nothing, he deceives himself.
4 But let each one examine his own work, and then he will have rejoicing in himself alone, and not in another.
5 For each one shall bear his own load.
6 Let him who is taught the word share in all good things with him who teaches.
7 Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap.
Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
Rom 8:1-2
1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.
Heb 2:1-5
1 Therefore we must give the more earnest heed to the things we have heard, lest we drift away.
2 For if the word spoken through angels proved steadfast, and every transgression and disobedience received a just reward,
3 how shall we escape if we neglect so great a salvation, which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed to us by those who heard Him,
4 God also bearing witness both with signs and wonders, with various miracles, and gifts of the Holy Spirit, according to His own will?
5 For He has not put the world to come, of which we speak, in subjection to angels.
(NKJ)
xxxNew testament justice is you will receive what ever you dish out. Jesus never dished out any kind of punishment on others. He always turned the other cheek. And even on the cross Jesus was praying to God the Father to forgive us. If you forgive you will be forgiven, if you do not forgive neither will God forgive you. Jesus changed the definition of justice. Every time someone does you wrong, you have an opportunity to be forgiven for something you have done wrong to God. Because the same measure of anything you use, like mercy, forgiveness, compassion, or wrath, emotions, reveange will be measure back to you by God.

Acts 8:32-33
32 The place in the Scripture which he read was this: "He was led as a sheep to the slaughter; and as a lamb before its shearer is silent, so He opened not His mouth.
33 In His humiliation His justice was taken away, and who will declare His generation? For His life is taken from the earth."
(NKJ)

Matt 18:23-35
23 "Therefore the kingdom of heaven is like a certain king who wanted to settle accounts with his servants.
24 "And when he had begun to settle accounts, one was brought to him who owed him ten thousand talents.
25 "But as he was not able to pay, his master commanded that he be sold, with his wife and children and all that he had, and that payment be made.
26 "The servant therefore fell down before him, saying, 'Master, have patience with me, and I will pay you all.'
27 "Then the master of that servant was moved with compassion, released him, and forgave him the debt.
28 "But that servant went out and found one of his fellow servants who owed him a hundred denarii; and he laid hands on him and took him by the throat, saying, 'Pay me what you owe!'
29 "So his fellow servant fell down at his feet and begged him, saying, 'Have patience with me, and I will pay you all.'
30 "And he would not, but went and threw him into prison till he should pay the debt.
31 "So when his fellow servants saw what had been done, they were very grieved, and came and told their master all that had been done.
32 "Then his master, after he had called him, said to him, 'You wicked servant! I forgave you all that debt because you begged me.
33 'Should you not also have had compassion on your fellow servant, just as I had pity on you?'
34 "And his master was angry, and delivered him to the torturers until he should pay all that was due to him.
35 "So My heavenly Father also will do to you if each of you, from his heart, does not forgive his brother his trespasses."
(NKJ)

xxx Even the old testament told us what the new justice would be when the deliverer comes

Isa 42:1-4

1 "Behold! My Servant whom I uphold, my Elect One in whom My soul delights! I have put My Spirit upon Him; he will bring forth justice to the Gentiles.
2 He will not cry out, nor raise His voice, nor cause His voice to be heard in the street.
3 A bruised reed He will not break, and smoking flax He will not quench; he will bring forth justice for truth.
4 He will not fail nor be discouraged, till He has established justice in the earth; and the coastlands shall wait for His law."
(NKJ)
Shalom.

I quoted Jesus. What are you doing now? Why you are objecting in this manner I do not know.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Shalom.

Jacob

Shalom.

I quoted Jesus. What are you doing now? Why you are objecting in this manner I do not know.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Your lying again. Look at what you said. I really don't think you have any idea of what truth means.
You said justice is punishment. And Jesus says justice is forgiveness. That is the opposite of punishment.
What is wrong with you?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Your lying again. Look at what you said. I really don't think you have any idea of what truth means.
You said justice is punishment. And Jesus says justice is forgiveness. That is the opposite of punishment.
What is wrong with you?

Shalom.

If I forgave you for a wrong that you have committed against me, that is a right I have and something that God wants me to do, but it is not justice. In fact, forgiveness may not protect you from justice. Before God it will not, and before man it should not. A Judge should render righteous judgment. Justice is when the appropriate punishment is applied for the wrong or crime committed. The punishment should be commensurate with the crime committed.

Shalom.

Jacob

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

If I forgave you for a wrong that you have committed against me, that is a right I have and something that God wants me to do, but it is not justice. In fact, forgiveness may not protect you from justice. Before God it will not, and before man it should not. A Judge should render righteous judgment. Justice is when the appropriate punishment is applied for the wrong or crime committed. The punishment should be commensurate with the crime committed.

Shalom.

Jacob
You should run for president !!

daqq

All misunderstood and mistranslated passages taken out of context. For instance the same two words used by the same author for the metamorphosis of Enoch are used for the metamorphosis of the Torah. It is not a deletion or abolishing of the Torah but exactly what was foretold and also expected by Israel to come to pass when Messiah arrived. And that is likewise exactly what Messiah accomplished when he came. The Torah was not abolished or rendered obsolete but rather transformed just as Enoch was transformed. When Enoch was transformed he did not stop being "Enoch" and change into something entirely different. You cut yourself off from the Root by way of your doctrine. Every scribe who has been discipled into the kingdom of the heavens is like a head of household who brings forth out of his treasure things both new and old, (Matthew 13:52).

Also, when you say that you will "stick with the Holy Spirit", I have seen you say many times that the Holy Spirit "gives you verses", perhaps you should ask yourself why your version of the Holy Spirit never gives you any Word of the Father out of what you call the "old testament",

and why your version of the Holy Spirit tells you that Satan is the one who wants people to read the "old testament". By saying such nonsense you are already standing on the precipice of blasphemy for equating the Living Oracles of the Word of the Father in the Torah as bondage and a delight of Satan being used only to deceive people. Do you not realize that when you abolish the Torah you are essentially deleting and abolishing the Son of Elohim who is the Word of the Father? How do you suppose you will get away with teaching and preaching that the Word of the Father is abolished, obsolete, deleted, done away with, and only used by Satan to deceive people?

I said
Intellectual nonsense. Carnal logic, and reasoning. The wisdom of man.

[1Co 1:19-21
19 For it is written: "I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, And bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent."
20 Where [is] the wise? Where [is] the scribe? Where [is] the disputer of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?
21 For since, in the wisdom of God, the world through wisdom did not know God, it pleased God through the foolishness of the message preached to save those who believe.

I asked the Holy Spirit why the Father doesn't talk to me, He said.

[Jhn 5:37-38

37 "And the Father Himself, who sent Me, has testified of Me. You have neither heard His voice at any time, nor seen His form.
38 "But you do not have His word abiding in you, because whom He sent, Him you do not believe.

He also said

[Jhn 5:37-38
37 "And the Father Himself, who sent Me, has testified of Me. You have neither heard His voice at any time, nor seen His form.
38 "But you do not have His word abiding in you, because whom He sent, Him you do not believe.

And He said
[2Th 2:3-4
3 Let no one deceive you by any means; for [that Day will not come] unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition,
4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.

I'm thinking you didn't know that, and that you don't know the Holy Spirit.

None of that has anything to do with what was posted.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
None of that has anything to do with what was posted.

I said
I'm sorry if you cant see. Or understand the Spirit. But remember I'm not the one who blinded you.

[Jhn 12:40
40 "He has blinded their eyes and hardened their hearts, Lest they should see with [their] eyes, Lest they should understand with [their] hearts and turn, So that I should heal them."
[Rom 11:7
7 What then? Israel has not obtained what it seeks; but the elect have obtained it, and the rest were blinded.
[2Co 3:14
14 But their minds were blinded. For until this day the same veil remains unlifted in the reading of the Old Testament, because the [veil] is taken away in Christ.
[2Co 4:4
4 whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Your an idiot. You seem to have that old testament law and justice down pretty good. Satan has much control over you. Satan is the wrath of God in the old testament, and he likes your kind of justice. That is what makes you an antichrist.
But Jesus came to tell us what true justice is. I understand that this kind of justice is far beyond your understanding. Jesus came to declare what true justice is.

daqq

I said
I'm sorry if you cant see. Or understand the Spirit. But remember I'm not the one who blinded you.

[Jhn 12:40
40 "He has blinded their eyes and hardened their hearts, Lest they should see with [their] eyes, Lest they should understand with [their] hearts and turn, So that I should heal them."
[Rom 11:7
7 What then? Israel has not obtained what it seeks; but the elect have obtained it, and the rest were blinded.
[2Co 3:14
14 But their minds were blinded. For until this day the same veil remains unlifted in the reading of the Old Testament, because the [veil] is taken away in Christ.
[2Co 4:4
4 whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them.

Who is blind? Lol . . .

How do you suppose you will get away with teaching and preaching that the Word of the Father is abolished, obsolete, deleted, done away with, and only used by Satan to deceive people?

Acts 7:38 ASV
38 This is he that was in the church in the wilderness with the angel that spake to him in the Mount Sinai, and with our fathers: who received living oracles
[λογια ζωντα] to give unto us:

λογια ζωντα = "Living Words" ~ "Living Oracles" ~ "Living Sayings"

Luke tells us that Stephen was full of the Holy Spirit when he testified these words: why therefore does your version of the Holy Spirit tell you the opposite of the Holy Spirit who speaks through Stephen even to this day in the passage quoted above herein? I, like you, will also "stick with the Holy Spirit", but I have the Holy Scripture and Holy Word of the Holy Spirit to support what I believe and say. :chuckle:

Apparently you are not even capable of holding a conversation.

daqq

Satan wants everyone under the old testament law.

Your working for satan by teaching the old testament law.

Perhaps it is you who should start believing him:

Matthew 4:1-11 ASV
1 Then was Jesus led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil.
2 And when he had fasted forty days and forty nights, he afterward hungered.
3 And the tempter came and said unto him, If thou art the Son of God, command that these stones become bread.
4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God. Dt 8:3
5 Then the devil taketh him into the holy city; and he set him on the pinnacle of the temple,
6 and saith unto him, If thou art the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and, On their hands they shall bear thee up, Lest haply thou dash thy foot against a stone.
7 Jesus said unto him, Again it is written, Thou shalt not make trial of the Lord thy God. Dt 6:16
8 Again, the devil taketh him unto an exceeding high mountain, and showeth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;
9 and he said unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.
10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve. Dt 6:13
11 Then the devil leaveth him; and behold, angels came and ministered unto him.

You teach the exact opposite of what the Master teaches because when he was under trials and temptations in the wilderness, by the Devil and the Satan, he quoted the Torah, Dt 6:13, Dt 6:16, and Dt 8:3, and that is how he overcame the temptations.

chair

Arrogance and Ignorance reign supreme.

We keep the law. We do not keep the_law_that_some_Christians_think_we_ought_to_be_keeping. And we do not keep the law in order to gain the Christian idea of the afterlife.

Sorry. You aren't in charge of our religion.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Your an idiot. You seem to have that old testament law and justice down pretty good. Satan has much control over you. Satan is the wrath of God in the old testament, and he likes your kind of justice. That is what makes you an antichrist.
But Jesus came to tell us what true justice is. I understand that this kind of justice is far beyond your understanding. Jesus came to declare what true justice is.

Shalom.

Incorrect. You are incorrect.

The judgment of Jesus is not less strict than the Law of Moses. If you think or believe that justice is forgiveness then you do not understand truth, justice, and the grace of God. What you need is mercy and forgiveness. Do you understand Jesus' death upon the cross, justice, the wrath of God, judgment, and forgiveness? Jesus died so that your sins would be forgiven you and so that you would be granted the free gift of eternal life. But justice is not forgiveness even though we are called by God and Jesus to forgive. When you forgive that may not be to forget or pretend like nothing ever happened. And, it may not be to stand in the way of or otherwise prevent justice. God will deal with you on the basis of what you have done. If you have committed sin then the punishment for your sin will be in accordance with the will of God. A Judge may find you guilty. God may punish you. Do not hide behind forgiveness or call forgiveness justice. Forgiveness is not justice.

Shalom.

Jacob

Zeke

Ying and yang playing duelist games of human time bandits, There is only one truth and that includes all, if one wants to play Jew or Gentile, male or Female let them because its all artificial and temporary states of the sleeper/dream of God. 1John 3:1-7, the sinner isn't one mentally with the mind of the Divine he is a Hebrew, Hindu, Mormon, Catholic, Christian, white, black, red, yellow, personality, American, etc....Eph 4:4-5.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Incorrect. You are incorrect.

The judgment of Jesus is not less strict than the Law of Moses. If you think or believe that justice is forgiveness then you do not understand truth, justice, and the grace of God. What you need is mercy and forgiveness. Do you understand Jesus' death upon the cross, justice, the wrath of God, judgment, and forgiveness? Jesus died so that your sins would be forgiven you and so that you would be granted the free gift of eternal life. But justice is not forgiveness even though we are called by God and Jesus to forgive. When you forgive that may not be to forget or pretend like nothing ever happened. And, it may not be to stand in the way of or otherwise prevent justice. God will deal with you on the basis of what you have done. If you have committed sin then the punishment for your sin will be in accordance with the will of God. A Judge may find you guilty. God may punish you. Do not hide behind forgiveness or call forgiveness justice. Forgiveness is not justice.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
You have rejected everything I have ever showed you from the new testament. You are controlled by satan. Look at the definition of justice in the old testament and notice the number it is found under.

Matt 23:23-24
23 "Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have neglected the weightier matters of the law: justice and mercy and faith. These you ought to have done, without leaving the others undone.
24 "Blind guides, who strain out a gnat and swallow a camel!
(NKJ)

23 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.
24 Ye blind guides, which strain at a gnat, and swallow a camel.
(KJV)

23 "Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have neglected the weightier matters of the law: justice and mercy and faith. These you ought to have done, without leaving the others undone.
(NKJ)

6666 tsedaqah (tsed-aw-kaw');

from 6663; rightness (abstractly), subjectively (rectitude), objectively (justice), morally (virtue) or figuratively (prosperity):

KJV-- justice, moderately, right (-eous) (act, -ly, -ness).

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Ying and yang playing duelist games of human time bandits, There is only one truth and that includes all, if one wants to play Jew or Gentile, male or Female let them because its all artificial and temporary states of the sleeper/dream of God. 1John 3:1-7, the sinner isn't one mentally with the mind of the Divine he is a Hebrew, Hindu, Mormon, Catholic, Christian, white, black, red, yellow, personality, American, etc....Eph 4:4-5.

I said
Under religion in your profile its says your an "other". Other what?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
You have rejected everything I have ever showed you from the new testament. You are controlled by satan. Look at the definition of justice in the old testament and notice the number it is found under.

(NKJ)

23 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.
24 Ye blind guides, which strain at a gnat, and swallow a camel.
(KJV)

(NKJ)

6666 tsedaqah (tsed-aw-kaw');

from 6663; rightness (abstractly), subjectively (rectitude), objectively (justice), morally (virtue) or figuratively (prosperity):

KJV-- justice, moderately, right (-eous) (act, -ly, -ness).

Shalom.

I have no idea what you are talking about. I think that you are trying to define justice apart from God's Law. You do not have to. But that is what you have asked me to do. You said that it is forgiveness. You are wrong.

Shalom.

Jacob

Zeke

I said
Under religion in your profile its says your an "other". Other what?

A brother of another mother Galatians 4:26-28, I have no religion and neither did our Spiritual pattern portrayed as Christ in flesh Galatians 3:1-5, are you still living as the temporal conscience of flesh and blood, the seed of the condemnation and bondage Galatians 4:24, wake up sleepy head, stop killing with the letter 2Cor 3:6.