Jesus the Pharisees and the Law

Robert Pate

Banned
The True God is only revealed to those who were given eternal life in their Surety Saviour Christ Jesus before the foundation.

Only they shall be made spiritually enabled, through Him, to Know and acknowledge the True God.

John 17:2-3

2 As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.

3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

God is no respecter of persons, Acts 10:34. If you want to be saved you will have to hear and believe the Gospel.

clefty

The True God is only revealed to those who were given eternal life in their Surety Saviour Christ Jesus before the foundation.

Only they shall be made spiritually enabled, through Him, to Know and acknowledge the True God.

2 As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.

3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

He is revealed to all some realize it...is why all are drawn to Him...most reject

Nanja

God is no respecter of persons, Acts 10:34. If you want to be saved you will have to hear and believe the Gospel.

A person's own physical hearing of the Gospel can't save him, because they that are in the flesh cannot please God Rom. 8:8.

And the only Believing / Faith that pleases God is given to all His Elect Eph. 1:4 when they are Born of the Spirit, New Birth Gal. 5:22!

You quote scripture all the time but have not been given understanding of it Eph. 4:18.

Acts 10:34-35

34 Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:

35 But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him.

These verses simply mean that God shows no special favor to any nation by ethnicity, but shows Mercy exclusively to the Spiritual Seed of Abraham, the Seed of Christ Gal. 3:16, 29; Rom. 9:23 from all nations of the world Rev. 5:9.

Nanja

He is revealed to all some realize it...is why all are drawn to Him...most reject

Nanja

clefty

Why if already determined is He praying for them?

And after He prays for those disciples He prays also for those who will believe through what they disciples teach.

“I do not pray for these alone, but also for those who will believe in Me through their word..."

Why?

Nanja

Why if already determined is He praying for them?

And after He prays for those disciples He prays also for those who will believe through what they disciples teach.

“I do not pray for these alone, but also for those who will believe in Me through their word..."

Why?

Because as Great High Priest of His Church Heb. 7:24, all those Elect in Him from the foundation Eph. 1:4, He intercedes for them as their Covenant Head, Surety and Mediator Heb. 7:22; 8:6 from Everlasting.

Heb. 7:25

Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them.

Rom. 8:33-34

33 Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.

34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

clefty

Because as Great High Priest of His Church Heb. 7:24, all those Elect in Him from the foundation Eph. 1:4, He intercedes for them as their Covenant Head, Surety and Mediator Heb. 7:22; 8:6 from Everlasting.

Heb. 7:25

Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them.

Rom. 8:33-34

33 Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.

34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

If already saved why this office of high priesthood intercessory mediation...it's a forgone conclusion...duh they be saved wanting it or not...

Robert Pate

Banned
Calvinist try to mix Calvinism with Christian doctrine. It doesn't mix very well.

There are bunches of scriptures that tell us that if we want to be saved we will have to come to Christ. Everyone in the New Testament that was saved, were saved because the came to Christ as repentant sinners.

Nanja

If already saved why this office of high priesthood intercessory mediation...it's a forgone conclusion...duh they be saved wanting it or not...

Christ in His Priesthood for His Church, fulfilled all the conditions for them, nothing for them to do or perform. And His Intercession for them ensures that all Promised Blessings are Spiritually applied to everyone of them.

Heb. 8:10-12

10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.

12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.

Robert Pate

Banned
Christ in His Priesthood for His Church, fulfilled all the conditions for them, nothing for them to do or perform. And His Intercession for them ensures that all Promised Blessings are Spiritually applied to everyone of them.

10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.

12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.

If you have been declared by God to be saved from the foundation of the world, then you don't need Christ, nor do you need Christianity.

You try to mix Calvinism with Christianity. It doesn't mix.

Nanja

If you have been declared by God to be saved from the foundation of the world, then you don't need Christ, nor do you need Christianity.

You don't believe in the True God or His Words.

That's evidence of your being condemned already John 3:18, 36.

Nanja

fishrovmen

I am still waiting for your proof that Calvinists teach this. Where is it?

clefty

"I will put" or they are already put always been put...

Why will put if they are already determined saved?

Not only are they already always chosen but since they are already chosen and saved why do they Need the law?....grace yes? no law right?

Last edited:

fishrovmen

If God has declared from the foundation of the world that you are saved, then you don't need anything. Calvinism is a Christless religion.

I didn't ask for your opinion, I asked about four or five times now for you to post your proof that Calvinism teaches that the Gospel and justification by faith are not necessary.

Robert Pate

Banned
I didn't ask for your opinion, I asked about four or five times now for you to post your proof that Calvinism teaches that the Gospel and justification by faith are not necessary.

How many times do I have to say it?

If you have been declared by God that you are saved, you don't need anything. You don't need faith. You don't need Christ. You don't need justification.

fishrovmen

How many times do I have to say it?

If you have been declared by God that you are saved, you don't need anything. You don't need faith. You don't need Christ. You don't need justification.

So now you consider yourself a Calvinist teacher? What an about face! May I ask who taught you?

Robert Pate

Banned
So now you consider yourself a Calvinist teacher? What an about face! May I ask who taught you?

The Calvinist doctrine that God predestinates people to salvation before the foundation of the world, refutes its self and eliminates Christianity. Anyone with half a brain can figure that out.