JESUS IS NOT YHWH

Status
Not open for further replies.

keypurr

Most are not equipped to discuss with the JWs.

Yep, I had six of them in my house the night John Kennedy got elected. They were taking notes. They left and were suppose to return with answers, it took almost thirty years and they did not know that I moved. They stop by now once a month to say "Hello". They are nice folks. My thoughts are more like theirs than they are to the main stream churches. But we have our differences as I am a Sabbath keeper. I believe that the Commandments of God will never die.

Lon

Scriptures to follow....
Most are not equipped to discuss with the JWs.
:nono:
:readthis:

2John 1:9 Everyone who goes on ahead and does not abide in the teaching of Christ, does not have God. Whoever abides in the teaching has both the Father and the Son.
2John 1:10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching, do not receive him into your house or give him any greeting,
2John 1:11 for whoever greets him takes part in his wicked works.
Romans 16:17 I appeal to you, brothers, to watch out for those who cause divisions and create obstacles contrary to the doctrine that you have been taught; avoid them.
Romans 16:18 For such persons do not serve our Lord Christ, but their own appetites, and by smooth talk and flattery they deceive the hearts of the naive.

Titus 3:9 But avoid foolish controversies, genealogies, dissensions, and quarrels about the law, for they are unprofitable and worthless.
Tit 3:10 As for a person who stirs up division, after warning him once and then twice, have nothing more to do with him,

2Timothy 4:3 For the time is coming when people will not endure sound teaching, but having itching ears they will accumulate for themselves teachers to suit their own passions,
2Timothy 4:4 and will turn away from listening to the truth and wander off into myths.

Matthew 7:15 “Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves.
Matthew 7:16 You will recognize them by their fruits. Are grapes gathered from thornbushes, or figs from thistles?
Matthew 7:17 So, every healthy tree bears good fruit, but the diseased tree bears bad fruit.
Then you would do it to Jesus as well. He did the same thing as the JWs do, going door-to-door. (Matt.10:12-14)
:think: 2John 1:10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching, do not receive him into your house or give him any greeting,

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Scriptures to follow....

2John 1:9 Everyone who goes on ahead and does not abide in the teaching of Christ, does not have God. Whoever abides in the teaching has both the Father and the Son.
2John 1:10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching, do not receive him into your house or give him any greeting,
Romans 16:17 I appeal to you, brothers, to watch out for those who cause divisions and create obstacles contrary to the doctrine that you have been taught; avoid them.
Romans 16:18 For such persons do not serve our Lord Christ, but their own appetites, and by smooth talk and flattery they deceive the hearts of the naive.

Titus 3:9 But avoid foolish controversies, genealogies, dissensions, and quarrels about the law, for they are unprofitable and worthless.
Tit 3:10 As for a person who stirs up division, after warning him once and then twice, have nothing more to do with him,

2Timothy 4:3 For the time is coming when people will not endure sound teaching, but having itching ears they will accumulate for themselves teachers to suit their own passions,
2Timothy 4:4 and will turn away from listening to the truth and wander off into myths.

Matthew 7:15 “Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves.
Matthew 7:16 You will recognize them by their fruits. Are grapes gathered from thornbushes, or figs from thistles?
Matthew 7:17 So, every healthy tree bears good fruit, but the diseased tree bears bad fruit.

:think: 2John 1:10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching, do not receive him into your house or give him any greeting,

3Jn 1:9 I wrote unto the church: but Diotrephes, who loveth to have the preeminence among them, receiveth us not.
3Jn 1:10 Wherefore, if I come, I will remember his deeds which he doeth, prating against us with malicious words: and not content therewith, neither doth he himself receive the brethren, and forbiddeth them that would, and casteth them out of the church.
3Jn 1:11 Beloved, follow not that which is evil, but that which is good. He that doeth good is of God: but he that doeth evil hath not seen God.

Lon

That post was in response to #545. Please answer the question, KR.

3Jn 1:9 I wrote unto the church: but Diotrephes, who loveth to have the preeminence among them, receiveth us not.
3Jn 1:10 Wherefore, if I come, I will remember his deeds which he doeth, prating against us with malicious words: and not content therewith, neither doth he himself receive the brethren, and forbiddeth them that would, and casteth them out of the church.
3Jn 1:11 Beloved, follow not that which is evil, but that which is good. He that doeth good is of God: but he that doeth evil hath not seen God.
:doh: Not JW's "us" but Apostles 'us.' After that? Not a church. Not putting people out of the church. IntoJoy just didn't welcome them into his home. Nice try. Not much that applies though, is there? :nono: :wave:

keypurr

Scriptures to follow....

The distortion of God's word took place many years ago Lon, your to late with your warning. And you believe them that have done this.

Sent from my iPad using TOL

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
King James Version
Matthew 18:20
For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

Galatians 5:14,15,16

…14The entire Law is fulfilled in a single decree: “Love your neighbor as yourself.”

15 But if you keep on biting and devouring each other, watch out, or you will be consumed by each other.

16So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh.…

Reactions: Lon

NWL

"You're" and :nono: Pure assertion from 'your' opinion. 600 of us disagree with each of you. You are the loner in the high school.

Fallacious argument, I thought you were smarter than this Lon. You really must think low of your beliefs to appeal to the majority as a debate/discussion tactic for evidence for what you believe.

I wonder what the odds were towards the Jews in regards to Jesus teachings, far over 600 to 1 I would think.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Fallacious argument, I thought you were smarter than this Lon. You really must think low of your beliefs to appeal to the majority as a debate/discussion tactic for evidence for what you believe.

I wonder what the odds were towards the Jews in regards to Jesus teachings, far over 600 to 1 I would think.

Every since you denied the link between Acts, Romans 10:9-13 and the plain usage of the word "Lord" that even your NWT says is "YHWH"... I can safely say that you are void of any scriptural honesty.

To be succinct... I identify that you are no more than a glorified Mashek...

:nono::nono::nono::nono: to you and all of your fellow servants of Pride.

daqq

There is mention of six hundred men concerning the Philistines, the six hundred armed men of the tribe of Dan when they went and took Laish, (which later became Paneas, (of the false god Pan), and then even later became Caesarea Philippi), and likewise both Saul and David had cohorts of six hundred men. Perhaps it just depends on who is doing the big talking as to whether or not he merely speaks of nothing more than the first cohort of Legion, (<---- Hmmm, did I say that right?). :)

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
There is mention of six hundred men concerning the Philistines, the six hundred armed men of the tribe of Dan when they went and took Laish, (which later became Paneas, (of the false god Pan), and then even later became Caesarea Philippi), and likewise both Saul and David had cohorts of six hundred men. Perhaps it just depends on who is doing the big talking as to whether or not he merely speaks of nothing more than the first cohort of Legion, (<---- Hmmm, did I say that right?). :)

[MENTION=15324]NWL[/MENTION] ... meet the only person on ToL more doctrinally confused than you. Together... you both could make an evil version of "Voltron".

daqq

@NWL ... meet the only person on ToL more doctrinally confused than you. Together... you both could make an evil version of "Voltron".
@NWL ... I see you have met the one who claims that "Jesus is YHWH", and that, "Jesus became Azazel" for him, and therefore, "YHWH is Azazel", and because the Master was not ashamed to call those willing to become sanctified his brethren, the above scripture abuser is also on record as saying, "YHWH is our brother", and in the same post and breath he also said in so many words that, "YHWH is His own Son and our Son", (because, according him, YHWH is also the Son of Man which means the Son of Adam), and again, this is the same one who now says to you while quoting me, "meet the only person on ToL more doctrinally confused than you." :rotfl:

Lon

Samaritans weren't many either. :wave:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
@NWL ... I see you have met the one who claims that "Jesus is YHWH", and that, "Jesus became Azazel" for him, and therefore, "YHWH is Azazel", and because the Master was not ashamed to call those willing to become sanctified his brethren, the above scripture abuser is also on record as saying, "YHWH is our brother", and in the same post and breath he also said in so many words that, "YHWH is His own Son and our Son", (because, according him, YHWH is also the Son of Man which means the Son of Adam), and again, this is the same one who now says to you while quoting me, "meet the only person on ToL more doctrinally confused than you." :rotfl:

This will be fun. Looky here... It's the link to my exposition of your lies. Link Here... You even twist the "Azazel" matter of things. On this note... Jehovah's witnesses and SDA's believe exactly as you believe. Satan becomes our "Sin Bearer"... according to your take on "the desert demon". You also... believe "Apostate" scripture that has no foundation or canonical place... "Book of Enoch" much?

Oh and about your "Daqqtics"... :yawn:

Spoiler
Thus:

Isaiah 9:6
9:6 כִּי־ ki- [For] יֶ֣לֶד yeled [a child] יֻלַּד־ yulad- [is born] לָ֗נוּ la·nu [unto us] בֵּ֚ן ben [a son] נִתַּן־ nitan- [is given] לָ֔נוּ la·nu [unto us] וַתְּהִ֥י va·tehi [and will rest] הַמִּשְׂרָ֖ה ha·misrah [the princely empire power] עַל־ 'al- [upon] שִׁכְמ֑וֹ shikm
·ow [his neck-shoulder] וַיִּקְרָ֨א va·yikra [and he shall call] שְׁמ֜וֹ shem·ow [his name] פֶּ֠לֶא Phele [too wonderful] יוֹעֵץ֙ yo'etz [counsel-counselor] אֵ֣ל 'el [El] גִּבּ֔וֹר gibbor [Mighty] אֲבִיעַ֖ד 'avi'ad [my Father-Progenitor · Testimony-Witness-Everlasting] שַׂר־ sar- [Prince] שָׁלֽוֹם׃ shalom [of Peace].

9:6 For a child is born unto us, a son is given unto us, and the Princely Empire Power shall rest upon his shoulder: and he shall call his name, Pele-Yoetz-El-Gibbor-Abi
ad-Sar-Shalom.

The son that is given calls the Princely Power upon his shoulder all those things.
If one might begin with Pele then see Judges 13:18, (Peli - "too wonderful"). :)

Judges 13:18
18 And the Malak of YHWH said to him, Why ask you thus for my name? It is Peli!

Peli ~ secret, too wonderful, wondrous, wonder working, (Palmoni, Dan 8:13 YLT).
Spoiler

[MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION]'s Methods of Deceit (Updated)

(1) Boiling Scripture down to root language and using possible word definitions to distort scriptural integrity.
- this also makes [MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION] look like a theological Ace. Unfortunately... It's just scriptural smoke, mirrors and scriptural distortion and twisting.

Example: Daqq tampering with Isaiah 9:6 Via Septuagint (Greek Translation)

The Joke? The Great Isaiah Scroll is one of the oldest... full... Hebrew Scrolls in existence. It dates to 125 BCE and all 66 books of Isaiah are intact... Um... Rotfl... Trinity Tampering? You're funny [MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION]

The Great Isaiah Scroll (1QIsaa) is one of the original seven Dead Sea Scrolls discovered in Qumran in 1947. It is the largest (734 cm) and best preserved of all the biblical scrolls, and the only one that is almost complete. The 54 columns contain all 66 chapters of the Hebrew version of the biblical Book of Isaiah. Dating from ca. 125 BCE, it is also one of the oldest of the Dead Sea Scrolls, some one thousand years older than the oldest manuscripts of the Hebrew Bible known to us before the scrolls' discovery.

The Great Isaiah Scroll Translated... at verse 6 of Chapter 9

23. with burning consuming fire. (5) Because a child shall be born to us and a son is given to us and the government shall be upon
24. his shoulders and he shall be called wonderful, counsellor, mighty God, everlasting father the prince of peace. (6) Of the increase
25. of his government [&waw&} and his peace there shall be no end. upon the throne of David and over his kingdom to order it and to establish it

For a child is born to us, a son is given to us; dominion will rest on his shoulders, and he will be given the name Pele-Yo‘etz El Gibbor Avi-‘Ad Sar-Shalom Wonder of a Counselor, Mighty God, Father of Eternity, Prince of Peace,

(2) Long, Spiritual Allegory that is partially accurate, but is infused with commentary from Daqq's doctrinal source.
- I know this is going to sound extreme, but Daqq is listening to a very dark voice and he believes that it is indeed "Godly"... but...

Matthew 6:22-24

(3) Making False Theological Claims about others

(4) Whining

(5) Nit picking a term to hide theological error (Gnat Straining)

(6) Claiming He has rebutted someone, while fully leaving all posted scripture towards him... un-refuted by anything other than tactic 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or any combination of them... or all of them.

Lon

You asked me to ignore you and said you'd do the same. Lie much? This is part of your ugly behavior on TOL and your two-faced inability to debate without resorting to absurd inane accusatory to me, E.E and others.
I can't even trust you to keep your word. You have no integrity. Out of the mouth, the heart speaks. You need to be gone from TOL with your ugly accusations and two-faced back-stabbing filth, wicked liar. You made a pact and you broke it.

daqq

And by the way, since Evil.Eye has accused me of just about every different "evil" name he could possibly think of, I went and checked some of them out, and found that one of those names which he had accused me of being, that is, "Mormon", actually fits his theology hand in glove:

"Joseph Smith apparently wanted to set his followers straight when he proclaimed the following at the Mormon Church's General Conference in April, 1844:"

"I am going to tell you how God came to be God. We have imagined and supposed that God was God from all eternity. I will refute that idea, and take away the veil, so that you may see. … It is the first principle of the Gospel to know for a certainty the character of God and to know...that he was once a man like us.... (“King Follett Discourse,” Journal of Discourses 6:3-4, also in Teachings of the Prophet Joseph Smith, 345-346, and History of the Church, vol. 6, 305-307, emphasis added)"
http://mit.irr.org/god-was-once-man-us-finessing-off-putting-mormon-doctrine
Yep, same doctrine Evil.Eye and his cohort Legion 600 have already desperately tried to slander me with, (after calling me a "JW" did not work; among many other things also, including SDA and Gnostic). They are not even actual Trinitarians but only masquerading as such so as not to become outcasts from the majority herd; which is "600 to 1" in the machinations of their imaginations. They are Oneness-Modalists all dressed up in Trinitarian night gowns using good sounding smooth words such as "Tri-Uni", "Triunism", "Triunity", and blah, blah, blah, which really means they are nothing more than Oneness-Modalist adherents. They apparently cannot even be honest with real Trinitarians because they fear being exposed and becoming outcasts; just like the people here whom they themselves are always ridiculing and trying to cast out. They apparently love the praises of men more than the truth. :chuckle:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
You asked me to ignore you and said you'd do the same. Lie much? This is part of your ugly behavior on TOL and your two-faced inability to debate without resorting to absurd inane accusatory to me, E.E and others.
I can't even trust you to keep your word. You have no integrity. Out of the mouth, the heart speaks. You need to be gone from TOL with your ugly accusations and two-faced back-stabbing filth, wicked liar. You made a pact and you broke it.

Daqq mocks the "Virgin Birth".

Daqq mocks "Atonement"

Daqq mocks all who believe that Jesus is YHWH

If anyone tries to correct you for saying this... I will go full bore [MENTION=18375]Evil.Eye.<(I)>[/MENTION] on them... with one warning that quotes this exact post.

Reactions: Lon

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
And by the way, since Evil.Eye has accused me of just about every different "evil" name he could possibly think of, I went and checked some of them out, and found that one of those names which he had accused me of being, that is, "Mormon", actually fits his theology hand in glove:

Yep, same doctrine Evil.Eye and his cohort Legion 600 have already desperately tried to slander me with, (after calling me a "JW" did not work; among many other things also, including SDA and Gnostic). They are not even actual Trinitarians but only masquerading as such so as not to become outcasts from the majority herd; which is "600 to 1" in the machinations of their imaginations. They are Oneness-Modalists all dressed up in Trinitarian night gowns using good sounding smooth words such as "Tri-Uni", "Triunism", "Triunity", and blah, blah, blah, which really means they are nothing more than Oneness-Modalist adherents. They apparently cannot even be honest with real Trinitarians because they fear being exposed and becoming outcasts; just like the people here whom they themselves are always ridiculing and trying to cast out. They apparently love the praises of men more than the truth. :chuckle:

Looky Here... You're officially rebutted in full with my "canned reply" to you.

Spoiler
This will be fun. Looky here... It's the link to my exposition of your lies. Link Here... You even twist the "Azazel" matter of things. On this note... Jehovah's witnesses and SDA's believe exactly as you believe. Satan becomes our "Sin Bearer"... according to your take on "the desert demon". You also... believe "Apostate" scripture that has no foundation or canonical place... "Book of Enoch" much?

Spoiler
Thus:

9:6 כִּי־ ki- [For] יֶ֣לֶד yeled [a child] יֻלַּד־ yulad- [is born] לָ֗נוּ la·nu [unto us] בֵּ֚ן ben [a son] נִתַּן־ nitan- [is given] לָ֔נוּ la·nu [unto us] וַתְּהִ֥י va·tehi [and will rest] הַמִּשְׂרָ֖ה ha·misrah [the princely empire power] עַל־ 'al- [upon] שִׁכְמ֑וֹ shikm
·ow [his neck-shoulder] וַיִּקְרָ֨א va·yikra [and he shall call] שְׁמ֜וֹ shem·ow [his name] פֶּ֠לֶא Phele [too wonderful] יוֹעֵץ֙ yo'etz [counsel-counselor] אֵ֣ל 'el [El] גִּבּ֔וֹר gibbor [Mighty] אֲבִיעַ֖ד 'avi'ad [my Father-Progenitor · Testimony-Witness-Everlasting] שַׂר־ sar- [Prince] שָׁלֽוֹם׃ shalom [of Peace].

9:6 For a child is born unto us, a son is given unto us, and the Princely Empire Power shall rest upon his shoulder: and he shall call his name, Pele-Yoetz-El-Gibbor-Abi
ad-Sar-Shalom.

The son that is given calls the Princely Power upon his shoulder all those things.
If one might begin with Pele then see Judges 13:18, (Peli - "too wonderful"). :)

Judges 13:18
18 And the Malak of YHWH said to him, Why ask you thus for my name? It is Peli!

Peli ~ secret, too wonderful, wondrous, wonder working, (Palmoni, Dan 8:13 YLT).
Spoiler

[MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION]'s Methods of Deceit (Updated)

(1) Boiling Scripture down to root language and using possible word definitions to distort scriptural integrity.
- this also makes [MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION] look like a theological Ace. Unfortunately... It's just scriptural smoke, mirrors and scriptural distortion and twisting.

The Joke? The Great Isaiah Scroll is one of the oldest... full... Hebrew Scrolls in existence. It dates to 125 BCE and all 66 books of Isaiah are intact... Um... Rotfl... Trinity Tampering? You're funny [MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION]

The Great Isaiah Scroll (1QIsaa) is one of the original seven Dead Sea Scrolls discovered in Qumran in 1947. It is the largest (734 cm) and best preserved of all the biblical scrolls, and the only one that is almost complete. The 54 columns contain all 66 chapters of the Hebrew version of the biblical Book of Isaiah. Dating from ca. 125 BCE, it is also one of the oldest of the Dead Sea Scrolls, some one thousand years older than the oldest manuscripts of the Hebrew Bible known to us before the scrolls' discovery.

23. with burning consuming fire. (5) Because a child shall be born to us and a son is given to us and the government shall be upon
24. his shoulders and he shall be called wonderful, counsellor, mighty God, everlasting father the prince of peace. (6) Of the increase
25. of his government [&waw&} and his peace there shall be no end. upon the throne of David and over his kingdom to order it and to establish it

For a child is born to us, a son is given to us; dominion will rest on his shoulders, and he will be given the name Pele-Yo‘etz El Gibbor Avi-‘Ad Sar-Shalom Wonder of a Counselor, Mighty God, Father of Eternity, Prince of Peace,

(2) Long, Spiritual Allegory that is partially accurate, but is infused with commentary from Daqq's doctrinal source.
- I know this is going to sound extreme, but Daqq is listening to a very dark voice and he believes that it is indeed "Godly"... but...

(4) Whining

(6) Claiming He has rebutted someone, while fully leaving all posted scripture towards him... un-refuted by anything other than tactic 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or any combination of them... or all of them.

daqq

[/spoiler]

@daqq's Methods of Deceit (Updated)

- this also makes @daqq look like a theological Ace. Unfortunately... It's just scriptural smoke, mirrors and scriptural distortion and twisting.

The Joke? The Great Isaiah Scroll is one of the oldest... full... Hebrew Scrolls in existence. It dates to 125 BCE and all 66 books of Isaiah are intact... Um... Rotfl... Trinity Tampering? You're funny @daqq

(4) Whining

All of this has long been refuted: Christian Azazel Atonement Theory
And of course Isaiah 9:6 was refuted in several of your threads including one you quoted.

Status
Not open for further replies.