Jesus is God

Jesus is God

• Total voters

keypurr

God the Father is Spirit and lives in unapproachable light.

God made the plan for salvation to be through Jesus Christ, and He made that plan before the creation of anything.

God made Himself a body, a Spiritual Body of the Man Jesus; the kind of body we will receive when we are resurrected. Jesus is the First and the Last.

God the Father spoke to the people in the Old Testament times through His Word, Jesus, but not yet known as Jesus.

When Jesus came to earth, he gave up the Spiritual Body for a flesh body, and came to earth as a Man. All the while, God the Father in the Spirit is living in unapproachable light.

Jesus is God the Father with a body BEFORE the incarnation, and God the Father in the flesh while on earth.

Oh, where do I start?

Jesus is NOT the Father, he is a man.

I have no idea where your getting your ideas GT. It certainly is not in the Bible.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Oh, where do I start?

I have no idea where your getting your ideas GT. It certainly is not in the Bible.

We actually agree here Keypurr. None of her theology fits the construct of the Bible.

keypurr

Only God is sinless.

Indeed....by showing us The Lord's prayer....which states to pray in the singular NAME of God - which, scripture informs us, is the exact SAME for Father, Son and Spirit.:thumb:

That does NOT explain why The Son was seen in human form in the OT...

Wrong, Jesus was sinless. The perfect sinless Lamb of the only true God.

Wrong again, praying to the Father is not praying to your factious three piece God.

Apple7

Wrong, Jesus was sinless. The perfect sinless Lamb of the only true God.

Only God is sinless.

Jesus was sinless.

Therefore, Jesus is God.

Wrong again, praying to the Father is not praying to your factious three piece God.

Read the Lord's prayer.

It states to pray in His NAME...of which, scripture informs us is the same for Father, Son & Spirit.

You can run, but you can't hide, pops...:thumb:

God's Truth

Sorry, God is triune. Three in one. The Father is God, not Jesus nor the Holy Spirit. Jesus is God, not the Father nor the holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is God, not the Father nor Jesus.

You just made three different gods.

In an earlier post you said Jesus was the Father incarnate. That was right. See how you said something true, and then you resorted back to your trinity teachings.

God's Truth

Oh, where do I start?

All my beliefs are from the Bible.

Your beliefs come from your imagination, the air, from the prince of the air. There are not two sons sent, as you believe and teach.

There is not a Son called Christ, and another Son called Jesus.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You just made three different gods.

In an earlier post you said Jesus was the Father incarnate. That was right. See how you said something true, and then you resorted back to your trinity teachings.

Garbage. Find and post it. That is not Trinitarian doctrine and I don't believe it. In your so doing, you grieve the Holy Spirit.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
All my beliefs are from the Bible.

Your beliefs come from your imagination, the air, from the prince of the air. There are not two sons sent, as you believe and teach.

There is not a Son called Christ, and another Son called Jesus.

Of course Keypurr is wrong but your beliefs are not in the bible either. If they were, there would be no distinction between the Father, the Son and the Spirit.

God's Truth

Colossians 1:16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him.

God's Truth

Where does this say that the Son is the Father? You have a loose screw.

See Deuteronomy 32:18. You deserted the Rock, who fathered you; you forgot the God who gave you birth. 1 Corinthians 10:4 and drank the same spiritual drink; for they drank from the spiritual rock that accompanied them, and that rock was Christ.

Jesus says those who overcome he will be their GOD and they will be his CHILDREN.

See Revelation 21:7. Those who are victorious will inherit all this, and I will be their God and they will be my children.

Jesus says when you SEE him, you have SEEN the Father.

See John 14:7 If you really know me, you will know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him." John 14:9 Jesus answered: "Don't you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, 'Show us the Father'? John 12:45 The one who looks at me is seeing the one who sent me.

God says Jesus will be called God, Father, and Holy Spirit. So that is what I call Jesus.

Isaiah 9:6 For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
See Deuteronomy 32:18. You deserted the Rock, who fathered you; you forgot the God who gave you birth. 1 Corinthians 10:4 and drank the same spiritual drink; for they drank from the spiritual rock that accompanied them, and that rock was Christ.

Jesus says those who overcome he will be their GOD and they will be his CHILDREN.

See Revelation 21:7. Those who are victorious will inherit all this, and I will be their God and they will be my children.

Jesus says when you SEE him, you have SEEN the Father.

See John 14:7 If you really know me, you will know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him." John 14:9 Jesus answered: "Don't you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, 'Show us the Father'? John 12:45 The one who looks at me is seeing the one who sent me.

God says Jesus will be called God, Father, and Holy Spirit. So that is what I call Jesus.

Isaiah 9:6 For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

Where in any of those verses does Jesus say that He is the Father? Show me the verse that says that.