Jesus is God !

daqq

Which is why translation is done by QUALIFED and CREDENTIALED scholars, not a rope skipping lamb.

One does not get "credentialed" or "qualified" unless he or she tows the line. Is there a non-trinitarian Seminary that you know of? Therefore if one does not ignore large portions of the Testimony of Yeshua he or she cannot become "credentialed" as you say. There are many, many, "credentialed" on the broad road which you follow because you also do not heed the warnings of the authors in the writings you claim to uphold:

1 Peter 5:1-3 KJV
1. The elders which are among you I exhort, who am also an elder, and a witness of the sufferings of Christ, and also a partaker of the glory that shall be revealed:
2. Feed the flock of God which is among you, taking the oversight thereof, not by constraint, but willingly; not for filthy lucre, but of a ready mind;
3. Neither as being lords over God's heritage, but being ensamples to the flock.

James 2:1-7 KJV
1. My brethren, have not the faith of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Lord of glory, with respect of persons.
2. For if there come unto your assembly a man with a gold ring, in goodly apparel, and there come in also a poor man in vile raiment;
3. And ye have respect to him that weareth the gay clothing, and say unto him, Sit thou here in a good place; and say to the poor, Stand thou there, or sit here under my footstool:
4. Are ye not then partial in yourselves, and are become judges of evil thoughts?
5. Hearken, my beloved brethren, Hath not God chosen the poor of this world rich in faith, and heirs of the kingdom which he hath promised to them that love him?
6. But ye have despised the poor. Do not rich men oppress you, and draw you before the judgment seats?
7. Do not they blaspheme that worthy name by the which ye are called?

YOU are going to have NO EXCUSE for your laziness Stan:

Luke 16:15-17 KJV
15. And he said unto them, Ye are they which justify yourselves before men; but God knoweth your hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God.
16. The law and the prophets were until John: since that time the kingdom of God is preached, and every man presseth into it.
17. And it is easier for heaven and earth to pass, than one tittle of the law to fail.

What is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God.

:sheep:

God's Truth

You are very confused if you think the Holy Bible was penned in English.
I never said it was.
You

Every English translation is just that: a translation from the original language into English. When you read your Bible in English you are reading what someone or some group rendered for you into your language. It is not possible to render either Hebrew or Greek word for word perfectly into English because of idiomatic statements and meanings and the phraseology thereof. You put way too much trust in translators while many of them have clearly been engaged in interpretative practices while doing their so-called translating.

I use many different translations and acknowledge that some scriptures in a translation can be more enlightened than another.

It really is almost impossible to translate without doing some sort of interpreting somewhere sometime. My interpreter is the Testimony of Yeshua and I have shown this time and time again since arriving here. All things may truly be understood through the lenses of the Testimony of Yeshua but one must absolutely believe everything he says in the Gospel accounts. You say that one cannot be "saved" without Messiah but then you do not understand his Testimony, and that is, especially if you think Yeshua is the Father YHWH. :plain:

Jesus is God the Father come in the flesh.

Jesus plainly and clearly says that he is the First and the Last.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I never said it was.

I use many different translations and acknowledge that some scriptures in a translation can be more enlightened than another.

Jesus is God the Father come in the flesh.

Jesus plainly and clearly says that he is the First and the Last.

Jesus is not the Father come in the flesh. Jesus is the Son whom the Father sent.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
There are three, and the three are One and the same.

God is not separate and distinct.

The persons of the Trinity are: The Father is not the Son or the Spirit, The Son is not the Father or the Spirit, the Spirit is not the Father or the Son. If they were, why is there a difference made between the in the text of scripture. May as well say God in every instance and leave it at that. Except they are different and scripture makes us aware of that.

God's Truth

The persons of the Trinity are: The Father is not the Son or the Spirit, The Son is not the Father or the Spirit, the Spirit is not the Father or the Son. If they were, why is there a difference made between the in the text of scripture. May as well say God in every instance and leave it at that. Except they are different and scripture makes us aware of that.

There is no difference except that Jesus had flesh.

They are NOT separate and different, as you claim.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
There is no way ever that Jesus is separate and different from God the Father!

Don't be so dumb, they were separated at the cross. The way you believe, the Father walked around in flesh on earth. How preposterous. You really need to study to come to know the difference between the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

1 John 5:7-8New King James Version (NKJV)

7 For there are three that bear witness in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one. 8 And there are three that bear witness on earth:[a] the Spirit, the water, and the blood; and these three agree as one.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Don't be so dumb, they were separated at the cross. The way you believe, the Father walked around in flesh on earth. How preposterous. You really need to study to come to know the difference between the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

1 John 5:7-8New King James Version (NKJV)

7 For there are three that bear witness in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one. 8 And there are three that bear witness on earth:[a] the Spirit, the water, and the blood; and these three agree as one.

True! There is: God the Father, God the Son, and God the
Holy Spirit yet, they are ONE.

StanJ

One does not get "credentialed" or "qualified" unless he or she tows the line. Is there a non-trinitarian Seminary that you know of? Therefore if one does not ignore large portions of the Testimony of Yeshua he or she cannot become "credentialed" as you say. There are many, many, "credentialed" on the broad road which you follow because you also do not heed the warnings of the authors in the writings you claim to uphold:

Well you can skip all you want and you can even start a Seminary for the Skipping Lamb, but it still won't make you right, or explain how you arrive at your conclusions.

If you actually made any points I would address them but all you do is quote irrelevant scripture and expect others to be fooled by the same spirit that fooled you. Sorry to tell you we are NOT fooled, because we ARE in Jesus.

God's Truth

Jesus is God the Father in the flesh they were not separate.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

1 Peter 5:1-3 KJV
1. The elders which are among you I exhort, who am also an elder, and a witness of the sufferings of Christ, and also a partaker of the glory that shall be revealed:
2. Feed the flock of God which is among you, taking the oversight thereof, not by constraint, but willingly; not for filthy lucre, but of a ready mind;
3. Neither as being lords over God's heritage, but being ensamples to the flock.

James 2:1-7 KJV
1. My brethren, have not the faith of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Lord of glory, with respect of persons.
2. For if there come unto your assembly a man with a gold ring, in goodly apparel, and there come in also a poor man in vile raiment;
3. And ye have respect to him that weareth the gay clothing, and say unto him, Sit thou here in a good place; and say to the poor, Stand thou there, or sit here under my footstool:
4. Are ye not then partial in yourselves, and are become judges of evil thoughts?
5. Hearken, my beloved brethren, Hath not God chosen the poor of this world rich in faith, and heirs of the kingdom which he hath promised to them that love him?
6. But ye have despised the poor. Do not rich men oppress you, and draw you before the judgment seats?
7. Do not they blaspheme that worthy name by the which ye are called?

YOU are going to have NO EXCUSE for your laziness Stan:

Luke 16:15-17 KJV
15. And he said unto them, Ye are they which justify yourselves before men; but God knoweth your hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God.
16. The law and the prophets were until John: since that time the kingdom of God is preached, and every man presseth into it.
17. And it is easier for heaven and earth to pass, than one tittle of the law to fail.

What is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God.

May I offer up an observation? I find you to be something of
a Knucklehead/Nitwit. I sincerely hope that doesn't offend
your sensibilities, however, I felt it needed to be said.

I would venture a guess and say, I think you're part of some
kind of cult? Now, you don't have to admit to it but, I think
I'm correct in my assumption. You sign into TOL as an, "Other"
that, in and of itself is a red flag.

God's Truth

There are no distinctions.

Jesus says and does only what the Father says and does.

The Holy Spirit says only what the Father and Jesus says.

The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of God.

They are NOT distinct and different.

See John 16:13-14; John 5:19; John 8:28; John 12:49; and, John 12:50.

When we see Jesus, we see the Father.

See John 8:19; 14:7, 9; Hebrews 1:3; and, Colossians 1:15.

John 12:45 The one who looks at me is seeing the one who sent me.

Their works are NOT different.

John 5:17 In his defense Jesus said to them, "My Father is always at his work to this very day, and I too am working."

John 6:38 For I have come down from heaven not to do my will but to do the will of him who sent me.

John 4:34
"My food," said Jesus, "is to do the will of him who sent me and to finish his work.

John 10:37 Do not believe me unless I do the works of my Father.