Jesus is God !

keypurr

It has been taken over by a revelation... from who knows where it came from... that keypurr was not looking for... but found more suitable and to his liking...
Your content with a simple follow my forefathers rather than see what truth is.

You read but do not see. Tradition has made you blind to the words you do not wish to see.

Like when Jesus said only his Father is the true God. I assume you do understand the word ONLY, right?

Sent from my VS835 using TOL mobile app

keypurr

Instead, I've shown you where Jesus' blood is God's blood.
I did. Yours and Marhig's view, is just poor reading comprehension.
Not so Nihilo, you just let other people learn about God for you and inhale all the wrong stuff. It is not Marhig who is wrong, she is a pretty smart person.

Sent from my VS835 using TOL mobile app

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Not so Nihilo, you just let other people learn about God for you and inhale all the wrong stuff.
No, that's not true. The Lord's given me passion for the truth, and I've questioned absolutely everything, including His existence (atheism), and my own (solipsism). I know why I believe what I believe, and it is not what you say.
It is not Marhig who is wrong, she is a pretty smart person.
I never questioned Marhig's intelligence or wisdom, and I agree with you that Marhig is pretty smart.

keypurr

No, that's not true. The Lord's given me passion for the truth, and I've questioned absolutely everything, including His existence (atheism), and my own (solipsism). I know why I believe what I believe, and it is not what you say.
I never questioned Marhig's intelligence or wisdom, and I agree with you that Marhig is pretty smart.

I understand your love for God because I have it also. But we down different roads to find him, you became aware of some things and I other things. We are here to share friend.

Sent from my iPad using TOL

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
I understand your love for God because I have it also. But we down different roads to find him, you became aware of some things and I other things. We are here to share friend.
I know that we both share the one Christian faith (Eph4:5KJV) Keypurr, that the Lord Jesus is risen from the dead. Romans 10:9 KJV Colossians 2:12 KJV I count you as a brother. :thumb:

And, Jesus is God !

:D

keypurr

I know that we both share the one Christian faith (Eph4:5KJV) Keypurr, that the Lord Jesus is risen from the dead. Romans 10:9 KJV Colossians 2:12 KJV I count you as a brother. :thumb:

And, Jesus is God !

:D

I can not agree with you but I see you as a brother also.

God's Truth

Oh, I was just kidding GT, but you do not understand me at all.

Glad to hear you were kidding. It sounded pretty rough; but I think I do understand you.

All you have to do is make an adjustment to what you believe about Jesus and you would be right on track. Oh but wait, there is that other stuff you have wrong too, like soul sleep doctrine of death.

keypurr

Glad to hear you were kidding. It sounded pretty rough; but I think I do understand you.

All you have to do is make an adjustment to what you believe about Jesus and you would be right on track. Oh but wait, there is that other stuff you have wrong too, like soul sleep doctrine of death.
No soul sleep is true. The dead know nothing.
But that is for another thread.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using TOL mobile app