Jesus' followers' hope and goal: peaceful new earth.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
Faither, when Meshak tells you to have a nice day, and adds; blessings, that means she's about to place you on ignore. Wait and see.

You guys sound like a bunch of school kids.

I came in here to share my understandings with this community in hopes of learning something. But when i put my understandings out there, i'm met with name calling and misrepresentation. Why would you call yourselves "theology on line" if you don't have any theology to offer? I take my understandings serious and always have for 30 years. It's not right for you to advertise a product you can't deliver. And why can't you guys communicate with meshak in a way that would be beneficial to both of you. I think we can all agree on the fact we are all being drawn by the Father, so why are you beating up on each other?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

I came in here to share my understandings with this community in hopes of learning something. But when i put my understandings out there, i'm met with name calling and misrepresentation. Why would you call yourselves "theology on line" if you don't have any theology to offer? I take my understandings serious and always have for 30 years. It's not right for you to advertise a product you can't deliver. And why can't you guys communicate with meshak in a way that would be beneficial to both of you. I think we can all agree on the fact we are all being drawn by the Father, so why are you beating up on each other?

Thank you for your amazing self-righteousness. How do you do it? You should be writing speeches. I don't think you're TOL material.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
And why can't you guys communicate with meshak in a way that would be beneficial to both of you?
You mean like this .....

Get a clue.

john w

Hall of Fame
And why can't you guys communicate with meshak in a way that would be beneficial to both of you. I think we can all agree on the fact we are all being drawn by the Father, so why are you beating up on each other?

We don't hold hands with wolves/wolf-ette's, and, like communists, we certainly do not negotiate with them. Why do you? You allow wolves/wolf-ette's/predators to roam your neighborhood? You live in Carson City, Nevada, from 150 years ago, do you, Hoss?

Are you diggin' me?

john w

Hall of Fame

"You guys sound like a bunch of school kids."-Faither does not know best

vs.

"I came in here to share my understandings with this community in hopes of learning something. But when i put my understandings out there, i'm met with name calling "-Faither does not know best

Got it. Thanks for checkin' in, and correcting us bunch of school kids, which is not name calling.

Faither's "class" is dismissed. Have a seat, kid.