Jesus' followers' hope and goal: peaceful new earth.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
New earth

Psalm 37:29New King James Version (NKJV)

The righteous shall inherit the land,
And dwell in it forever.

Isaiah 65:17New King James Version (NKJV)

The Glorious New Creation

“For behold, I create new heavens and a new earth;
And the former shall not be remembered or come to mind.

2 Peter 3:13New King James Version (NKJV)

13 Nevertheless we, according to His promise, look for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells.

John 13:34-35New King James Version (NKJV)

34 A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another. 35 By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.”


Psalm 72:7New King James Version (NKJV)
In His days the righteous shall flourish,
And abundance of peace,
Until the moon is no more.

Isaiah 2:4New King James Version (NKJV)

He shall judge between the nations,
And rebuke many people;
They shall beat their swords into plowshares,
And their spears into pruning hooks;
Nation shall not lift up sword against nation,
Neither shall they learn war anymore.

Isaiah 32:16-18New King James Version (NKJV)

The Peace of God’s Reign

Then justice will dwell in the wilderness,
And righteousness remain in the fruitful field.

The work of righteousness will be peace,
And the effect of righteousness, quietness and assurance forever.

My people will dwell in a peaceful habitation,
In secure dwellings, and in quiet resting places,

Hallelujah,
This is what Jesus' followers are looking forward to.

I don't know about you guys but I am so happy about it:)

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Contrary to what you say, the Scriptures say that Christ was raised to sit on David's throne.

Although, He is presently seated in His Father's throne, He will return to take His glorious throne, the throne of His father David.

You are arguing against GOD.

He laughs at you Psa 2:4

The Lord refers to two thrones in Rev 3:21, one is the Father's throne in which Christ is now seated, and the other is Christ's future throne in which overcomers will be granted to sit.

Christ takes His glorious throne, the throne of David, at His second coming to earth.

Mat 25:31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

no.

Rev 22:1 And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.
Rev 22:2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.
Rev 22:3 And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:
Rev 22:4 And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads.
Rev 22:5 And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
no.

Rev 22:1 And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.
Rev 22:2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.
Rev 22:3 And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:
Rev 22:5 And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever.

LA, are you still "trying" to convince posters that you know anything? It still ain't convincing anybody. Keep trying, though, some day you may, "by accident" get something right?

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
no.

You skipped a step.

Those verses refer to the new heaven and earth which comes about after the white throne judgement and Christ's prophetic reign on this earth while Satan is bound for a thousand years.

During the time of the verses you submitted, Satan is in the lake of fire and not sealed in the bottomless pit as he is during Christ's reign from David's throne on this earth.