Jesus' followers' hope and goal: peaceful new earth.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Thank you Faither for your perspective.

I understand what you are saying. But what do we say when we evangelize? Jesus commands us to tell to the world about God's kingdom.

We need to know what we are doing to evangelize.

Knowing what we are hoping for as Jesus' followers, it will be convincing to non-believers. At least they know why we are evangelizing.

blessings.
God chose the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe (1 Corinthians 1:21 KJV). And that preaching is the cross, the power of God (1 Corinthians 1:18 KJV). It's time you believed it as all sufficient to save you (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV).

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Do you know what Gods nature is when it comes out of a faither?

I don't understand your question.

I believe God is love and this is the core messages through out the Bible both OT and NT.

that's why I trust God and Jesus because it is all about love.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
I don't understand your question.

I believe God is love and this is the core messages through out the Bible both OT and NT.

that's why I trust God and Jesus because it is all about love.

Let me rephrase. What comes out of a person specifically when the Holy Spirit resides in them? Love would be part of that nature of God i'm asking for.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
It might sound as if i'm pinning you down meshak, don't let that stop you from seeking after Him. I asked you the question so as to put the people who are condemning you in their places. No body knows the answer to that question, because everyone is stuck in the drawing of the Father phase of the journey. Until they surrender their lives to Jesus, they will always be stuck there with the other 99 percent of the christians today. No Spirit of Christ, no Christ, no Word of God, it's not theres to talk about.

Thats one of those questions that is hard to find Scripture for the answer, but everyone should know the answer to

meshak

BANNED
Banned
It might sound as if i'm pinning you down meshak, don't let that stop you from seeking after Him. I asked you the question so as to put the people who are condemning you in their places. No body knows the answer to that question, because everyone is stuck in the drawing of the Father phase of the journey. Until they surrender their lives to Jesus, they will always be stuck there with the other 99 percent of the christians today. No Spirit of Christ, no Christ, no Word of God, it's not theres to talk about.

Thats one of those questions that is hard to find Scripture for the answer, but everyone should know the answer to

Yes, we need to pursue God's love.

Christianity is all about God and Jesus' love.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
Yes, we need to pursue God's love.

Christianity is all about God and Jesus' love.

Okay, i agree. God is Love, and thank God He does Love us. But God isn't God because he's Love. God is God, because no one can take Him out. He has all the Power. Setting that aside, how do we access that Love?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Okay, i agree. God is Love, and thank God He does Love us. But God isn't God because he's Love. God is God, because no one can take Him out. He has all the Power. Setting that aside, how do we access that Love?

I am sorry faither, I am simple Christian and I don't try to make complicate my faith in God and Jesus.

Knowing God and Jesus are love is good enough for me to keep me perspective in my faith.

You will find all kinds of fault with my faith if you try to scrutinize everything what I say.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
I am sorry faither, I am simple Christian and I don't try to make complicate my faith in God and Jesus.

Knowing God and Jesus are love is good enough for me to keep me perspective in my faith.

You will find all kinds of fault with my faith if you try to scrutinize everything what I say.

Theres no such thing as a simple Chritian. There are courageous Christians, i recognized that in you being the beating post for all these other kinds.

Faither

BANNED
Banned

I can find all the faults i need right here. it's that special something that i look for. A desire, a humbleness, an aching to know Him better, know matter what i have to do or look like. Thats hard to find!

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I can find all the faults i need right here. it's that special something that i look for. A desire, a humbleness, an aching to know Him better, know matter what i have to do or look like. Thats hard to find!

so are you saying I don't have desire of humbleness?

maybe so. I know I am not humble enough to satisfy God and Jesus. I am doing my best I can. But I know God is merciful too. that's what I am relying on very much.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
so are you saying I don't have desire of humbleness?

maybe so. I know I am not humble enough to satisfy God and Jesus. I am doing my best I can. But I know God is merciful too. that's what I am relying on very much.

Meshak, i think your so used to being beat on all the time by people in here, you don't know a compliment when it comes.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Meshak, i think your so used to being beat on all the time by people in here, you don't know a compliment when it comes.

You are right, most I hear is sarcasm.

I am sorry if I mistook you.

right now, I was just told I am not saved. And this is not new but this is coming from I thought he was humble Christian enough to not to make judgment on others who are saved or not.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
You are right, most I hear is sarcasm.

I am sorry if I mistook you.

right now, I was just told I am not saved. And this is not new but this is coming from I thought he was humble Christian enough to not to make judgment on others who are saved or not.

No one is saved. We are always being saved, everyone is just at different parts of the journey. Theres no destination, its a continuous process. Try and listen to what God might be saying to you through those you know in your heart have something you are attracted to.

IMO, you have that special desire, to know Christ better. But to do that we have to stay teachable.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Do you intentionally contradict scripture or do you just not understand?

And it shall come to pass that everyone who is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the Feast of Tabernacles. (Zechariah 14:16)​

When Christ returns to earth and sets up his Kingdom, He remains in the Heavenly Jerusalem where He now reigns from, because the Heavenly Jerusalem comes down with Him.

Rev 21:22 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.
Rev 21:23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.
Rev 21:24 And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it.
Rev 21:25 And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there.
Rev 21:26 And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it.
Rev 21:27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.
Rev 22:1 And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.
Rev 22:2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.
Rev 22:3 And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:
Rev 22:4 And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads.
Rev 22:5 And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever.

LA

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
When Christ returns to earth and sets up his Kingdom, He remains in the Heavenly Jerusalem where He now reigns from, because the Heavenly Jerusalem comes down with Him.

Rev 21:22 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.
Rev 21:23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.
Rev 21:24 And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it.
Rev 21:25 And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there.
Rev 21:26 And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it.
Rev 21:27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.
Rev 22:1 And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.
Rev 22:2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.
Rev 22:3 And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:
Rev 22:4 And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads.
Rev 22:5 And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever.

LA

GOD's unalterable promise to David:

Psa 89:34 My covenant will I not break, nor alter the thing that is gone out of my lips.
Psa 89:35 Once have I sworn by my holiness that I will not lie unto David.
Psa 89:36 His seed shall endure for ever, and his throne as the sun before me.
Psa 89:37 It shall be established for ever as the moon, and as a faithful witness in heaven. Selah.

Confirming the unalterable promise to Mary by the angel Gabriel:

Luk 1:31 And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS.
Luk 1:32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:
Luk 1:33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

Scripture defining the throne of David:

2Sa 3:10 To translate the kingdom from the house of Saul, and to set up the throne of David over Israel and over Judah, from Dan even to Beersheba.