James 1:1 refutes MAD

john w

Hall of Fame
Genesis-Revelation refutes satanic shill Epoisses.

Nothing to this assert/pound the podium/declare "victory"/return to the "Devil's Cone of Silence Echo Chamber" debating ploy, Max.

EOT. CLOSED. RIP.

john w

Hall of Fame
That there Superman is gay (really). Can you pick George Reeves?
I did not know that, nor that Clint was a sodomite!:

we-know-nic-cage-but-who-else-10-famous-actors-you-didn-t-know-almost-played-superman.jpg

Oh, yes...he lives in San Francisco!

heir

TOL Subscriber
You're in a false-faith that teaches believers to reject the new covenant promise
Nope. The NC will be to exactly who the scripture saith it is promised (Hebrews 8:8 KJV). The fact that isn't us is what has you perturbed, but you can't change what saith the scripture no matter how many tantrums you throw. And recognizing who it is with to the exclusion of the Body of Christ it isn't a rejection of it, but an acknowledging of the truth.
and cut themselves off from Christ,
No one in the Body of Christ can be cut off from it (Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV, Ephesians 4:30 KJV).
grace and the forgiveness of sin.
Grace and forgiveness of sins happened 2000 years ago when 2 Corinthians 5:19 KJV took place in the world's stead.
Your partaking of the Lord's supper is a mockery and blasphemy in the eyes of God.
Don't be absurd (1 Corinthians 11:20 KJV).

Last edited:

heir

TOL Subscriber
That the Lord Jesus the same night in which he was betrayed took bread: And when he had given thanks, he brake it, and said, Take, eat: this is my body, which is broken for you: this do in remembrance of me.  After the same manner also he took the cup, when he had supped, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of me. 1Cor. 11:23-25
Paul is rebuking the Corinthians.

1 Corinthians 11:17 Now in this that I declare unto you I praise you not, that ye come together not for the better, but for the worse.

1 Corinthians 11:18 For first of all, when ye come together in the church, I hear that there be divisions among you; and I partly believe it.

No "might be also heresies among you", there "MUST be..."

1 Corinthians 11:19 For there must be also heresies among you, that they which are approved may be made manifest among you.

When they came together it was not to eat the Lord's supper. It is possible though, that this is what they were calling it.

1 Corinthians 11:20 When ye come together therefore into one place, this is not to eat the Lord's supper.

1 Corinthians 11:21 For in eating every one taketh before other his own supper: and one is hungry, and another is drunken.

Here they were eating and drinking in front of the church of God who had nothing (those in the church of God had sold out)! Paul was rebuking them.

1 Corinthians 11:22 What? have ye not houses to eat and to drink in? or despise ye the church of God, and shame them that have not? What shall I say to you? shall I praise you in this? I praise you not.

Paul is going to be recalling the same night in which the Lord was betrayed.

1 Corinthians 11:23 For I have received of the Lord that which also I delivered unto you, That the Lord Jesus the same night in which he was betrayed took bread:

Paul is still speaking of that night which the Lord was betrayed. He is NOT instructing the Corinthians to partake of the Lord's supper in remembrance of Him.

1 Corinthians 11:24 And when he had given thanks, he brake it, and said, Take, eat: this is my body, which is broken for you: this do in remembrance of me.

1 Corinthians 11:25 After the same manner also he took the cup, when he had supped, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of me.

Again, Paul is talking of the night the Lord was betrayed. He is not instructing the Corinthians to do it "til He come".

1 Corinthians 11:26 For as often as ye eat this bread, and drink this cup, ye do shew the Lord's death till he come.

Here's where you are going to have BIG problems if you are saying the Lord's supper is to the church, the Body of Christ.

1 Corinthians 11:27 Wherefore whosoever shall eat this bread, and drink this cup of the Lord, unworthily, shall be guilty of the body and blood of the Lord.

So if we eat this bread and drink this cup of the Lord UNWORTHILY we are guilty of the body and blood of the Lord? Come on! THINK! How could a member of the Body of Christ be guilty of the body and blood of the Lord???!!!IMPOSSIBLE!

1 Corinthians 11:28 But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of that bread, and drink of that cup.

Here again, another BIG problem for those who would say the Lord's supper is TO the Body of Christ.
1 Corinthians 11:29 For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh damnation to himself, not discerning the Lord's body.

If I, a member of the Body of Christ eateth and drinketh unworthily I eateth and drinketh damnation to myself not discerning the Lord's body???!!!IMPOSSIBLE!

1 Corinthians 11:30 For this cause many are weak and sickly among you, and many sleep.

1 Corinthians 11:31 For if we would judge ourselves, we should not be judged.

1 Corinthians 11:32 But when we are judged, we are chastened of the Lord, that we should not be condemned with the world.

When reading of the same night in which the Lord was betrayed, who was the only one that ate of the bread, drank of the cup, was guilty of the body and blood of the Lord? Who is the one that ate and drank unworthily, ate and drank damnation unto himself, not discerning the Lord's body? There's only one...Judas Iscariot! Now, get off your Lord's supper kick!

heir

TOL Subscriber
You are aware that the Corinthians were Gentile believers? 1Cor. 12:2

There was a mixed bag of people at Corinth. They were not all Gentiles as those being called at that time were both Jews and Greeks:

1 Corinthians 1:24 But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Pick out any of this you have said to me then post any proof you have
that proves what you said to me is true.

No opinions please. They are not proof of anything.
2 Corinthians 13:1 This is the third time I am coming to you. In the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every word be established.

I gave you ten witnesses to the truth (2 Timothy 3:16-17 KJV) it's up to you to believe it.

Danoh

I'm back, Arnold musty....

"Welcome back...mistuh ca-tuh!" - Freddie "Boom-Boom" WAH! shing-TON...

"Ah knew that ya could!" - Vinnie Ba-buh- reeno, and...

Ew! Ew! Ew! Ew! Ew! - Ah-node Horshak.

Now, where were we?

:chuckle:

But yeah, ya been missed, yuh big lug :thumb:

Rom. 5:8.

Epoisses

The verse you quoted says "New Testament" and not "New Covenant."

The Christian's blessings come through the Last Will and Testament of the Lord Jesus, not by the New Covenant promised to Israel. The Last Will and Testament is the gospel and believers of the gospel are the "heirs" of the will and receive the "inheritance" which flows from His Last Will and Testament:

"That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel" (Eph.3:6).​

"That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ. In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise, Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession"
(Eph.1:12-14).​

T. M. Morris wrote: "Having considered Christ as the testator, let US NOW LOOK AT THE GOSPEL AS THE 'LAST WILL AND TESTAMENT OF CHRIST'...There is, in every testament, provision implied or expressed that it should, with all convenient speed, be published and made known. This is necessary, that the legatees may become aware of that which has been bequeathed to them, and be in a position to put in their claim. Christ has ordained and provided that His disciples should publish His will and testament to all the children of men. We are 'put in trust with the gospel.' We are bound to publish the glad tidings in every direction" (T. M. Morris, Christ's Last Will and Testament).

The Greek word 'diatheke' is translated as 'covenant' 20 times in the NT, lol.

Luke 1:72; Acts 7:8; Romans 9:4;11:27; Gal. 3:15,17;4:24; Eph. 2:12; Heb. 8:6,8,9,10;9:24;10:16,29;12:24;13:20

And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant (diatheke), and to the blood of sprinkling, Heb. 12:24

Dispensationalists are the dumbest Christians on the planet!

Epoisses

I've "sat" here listening to the sulfur spewing forth from this demonic wolf, viper, child of the devil, who wouldn't know the difference between the book of Amos, and "Amos and Andy," or the book of Jude, and "Hey, Jude, and thinks his idol's song, the sodomite Reginald Dwight, "Daniel My Brother," is referencing the book of Daniel......But, enough.

What a frickin moron, clown, among a parade of clowns.

Listen up, punk: The opposite of "spiritual" is not "physical," "ethnic," "literal," as you muse, from reading your stack of commentaries, instead of the details of the bible; the opposite of "spiritual"is "carnal," and you can find an excellent definition in any dictionary, of the word, "carnal" as it has your name, and picture, next to it.

Get off this site , Damian, satanic shill, accuser, divider of respective brothers within the boc(which excludes you).

Am I clear, wolfie? Good.

Watch him respond like Opie, on TAGS, having a tantrum, baffle us with his "you meanie MADist fleshly bullies.........All scripture is written specifically to everyone, is addressed specifically to everyone, is about everyone, has everyone in view, and all of it is to be obeyed, and says the same thing,...Wha, wha, wha!!!!!!,you scripture twisters/cherry pickers(even though I/everyone cherry picks)........" and grind his big, bad, wolfie teeth, that his father the devil polishes........Watch.....

I'd recommend most just ignore this mutt, clown. The LORD God does, for now, until the Revelation 20:11 KJV "great white throne" Judgment, when he faces an angry LORD God, and He sends him to that "All Smokers Welcome" final stop, called "hell." Tick....tick.....tick....Hear that, wolfie Epoisses? That is your heart, ticking off as a cadence, one beat at a time,your funeral march, until that time....Repent!!!(As in "change your mind").

Loser. Get saved.

The dumbest dispensationalist of all John W. - a direct descendent of Fonzie from Happy Days!

Epoisses

There was a mixed bag of people at Corinth. They were not all Gentiles as those being called at that time were both Jews and Greeks:

1 Corinthians 1:24 But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.

So Paul was teaching believing Jews and believing Gentiles they were under the new covenant!

You Lose - again.

Epoisses

After the same manner also he took the cup, when he had supped, saying, This cup is the new testament (diatheke) in my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of me. For as often as ye eat this bread, and drink this cup, ye do shew the Lord’s death till he come. 1Cor. 11:25,26

The Greek word 'diatheke' is translated as 'covenant' 20 times in the NT, lol.

Luke 1:72; Acts 7:8; Romans 9:4;11:27; Gal. 3:15,17;4:24; Eph. 2:12; Heb. 8:6,8,9,10;9:24;10:16,29;12:24;13:20

And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant (diatheke), and to the blood of sprinkling, Heb. 12:24

Last edited:

heir

TOL Subscriber
So Paul was teaching believing Jews and believing Gentiles they were under the new covenant!

You Lose - again.
Paul is rebuking the Corinthians.

1 Corinthians 11:17 Now in this that I declare unto you I praise you not, that ye come together not for the better, but for the worse.

1 Corinthians 11:18 For first of all, when ye come together in the church, I hear that there be divisions among you; and I partly believe it.

1 Corinthians 11:19 For there must be also heresies among you, that they which are approved may be made manifest among you.

When they came together it was not to eat the Lord's supper yet here they were eating and drinking in front of the church of God who had nothing as those in the church of God had sold out, so Paul was rebuking them.

1 Corinthians 11:20 When ye come together therefore into one place, this is not to eat the Lord's supper.

1 Corinthians 11:21 For in eating every one taketh before other his own supper: and one is hungry, and another is drunken.

1 Corinthians 11:22 What? have ye not houses to eat and to drink in? or despise ye the church of God, and shame them that have not? What shall I say to you? shall I praise you in this? I praise you not.

In that rebuke, Paul is recalling the same night in which the Lord was betrayed.

1 Corinthians 11:23 For I have received of the Lord that which also I delivered unto you, That the Lord Jesus the same night in which he was betrayed took bread:

Paul is still speaking of that night which the Lord was betrayed. He is NOT instructing the Corinthians to partake of the Lord's supper in remembrance of Him.

1 Corinthians 11:24 And when he had given thanks, he brake it, and said, Take, eat: this is my body, which is broken for you: this do in remembrance of me.

1 Corinthians 11:25 After the same manner also he took the cup, when he had supped, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of me.

Again, Paul is talking of the night the Lord was betrayed. He is not instructing the Corinthians to do it "til He come". If he was, he surely would have told them how to do it "worthily"
vs, "unworthily"(especially considering the penalty of doing it wrong)

1 Corinthians 11:26 For as often as ye eat this bread, and drink this cup, ye do shew the Lord's death till he come.

Penalty:

1 Corinthians 11:27 Wherefore whosoever shall eat this bread, and drink this cup of the Lord, unworthily, shall be guilty of the body and blood of the Lord.

1 Corinthians 11:29 For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh damnation to himself, not discerning the Lord's body.

1 Corinthians 11:30 For this cause many are weak and sickly among you, and many sleep.

As to the NC: Paul never preached the NC. That is future and who it is promised to is not the church, which is His (Christ's) Body. You don't have to like it, but that's the way it will be (Jeremiah 31:31-34 KJV, Hebrews 8:8-12 KJV). Our hope is not in the new covenant which is 1. not to us and 2. steeped in the letter of the law

Paul was an able minister of the spirit of the new testament/the ministration of the Spirit/ the ministration of righteousness which is the righteousness of God without the law and that is revealed in the gospel of Christ, even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe.

2 Corinthians 3:7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:
2 Corinthians 3:8 How shall not the ministration of the spirit be rather glorious?
2 Corinthians 3:9 For if the ministration of condemnation be glory, much more doth the ministration of righteousness exceed in glory.
2 Corinthians 3:10 For even that which was made glorious had no glory in this respect, by reason of the glory that excelleth.
2 Corinthians 3:11 For if that which is done away was glorious, much more that which remaineth is glorious.

Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

Romans 1:17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

Romans 3:21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

Romans 3:22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:

Have you trusted the Lord believing that gospel that Paul declared in 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV as the means by which one can be saved?

heir

TOL Subscriber
After the same manner also he took the cup, when he had supped, saying, This cup is the new testament (diatheke) in my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of me. For as often as ye eat this bread, and drink this cup, ye do shew the Lord’s death till he come. 1Cor. 11:25,26
Matthew 26:26 And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and blessed it, and brake it, and gave it to the disciples, and said, Take, eat; this is my body.

Matthew 26:27 And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying, Drink ye all of it;

Matthew 26:28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

That has NOTHING to do with us!