It sings a song of pain and death.

The Edge

BANNED
Banned
Knight said:
There was no misunderstanding between us that I am aware of.

but you hit me hard twice for the Bob Enyart stuff, and if I recall correctly, we aren't fighting anymore ;)

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The Edge said:
I shouldn't take a rep hit like that just for not sharing his opinion. It was not deserved, IMHO
:doh:Dude... you are such a knob!

I might just give you another rep hit for that dumb comment. Personally I am suprised you have ANY rep points at all!

Mr. 5020

Knight said:

I might just give you another rep hit for that dumb comment. Personally I am suprised you have ANY rep points at all!
I tried, but alas....
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to The Edge again.

The Edge

BANNED
Banned
Knight said:

Apparently I'm liked by many people.

The Edge

BANNED
Banned
Knight said:
I guess I will go easy on "The Edgeian", all that U2 worship may be causing a strain on his brain.
now is this a joke?

check out my signature, dude.

I worship the Edge no more than you worship Jack Black.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The Edge said:
now is this a joke?

check out my signature, dude.

I worship the Edge no more than you worship Jack Black.
Uh... that's like my 9 millionth avatar I have used. Not only that but, my username is.... "Knight", not Jack Black.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The Edge said:
Knight, do you want me to fail or something? Let it go dude. We made progress yesterday.
It has nothing to do with yesterday.

I call things like I see them, and I "see" that everytime I run into you.... you say something stupid.

The Edge

BANNED
Banned
Knight said:
It has nothing to do with yesterday.

I call things like I see them, and I "see" that everytime I run into you.... you say something stupid.
Well, apparently many others disagree. You are not the only judge of what's stupid or not. It's your OPINION if something I say is stupid.