ISIS beheads Catholic "priest" in Normandy France.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
No, more like a quarter second when I read your idiot replies. I just have other things to do then tease the kids on the short bus.

Oh look. Now it's Mr. Speedy.

Too bad you didn't have other things to do besides making a thread about someone you didn't care about, who was just conveniently useful to you.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Not one rebuttal against religious intolerance from the left.

Why do you have priest in quotes?

Because you're using the death of this man for your own purposes, while denying him the simple respect of acknowledging the religion in which he died.

A particularly graceless example of your gospel of non-grace.

(Surprise surprise, no denunciation of the barbarians here...

And once again, his life is reduced to a mere talking point for your agenda.

He was not a "priest", he was a priest. He also had name and title: Father Jacques Hamel.

What do you mean by "not one rebuttal from the left"? This tragedy was covered in pretty much every news source in Europe.

Nor here.

A rebuttal would mean decrying Islam. Not just reporting the news.

No, it would mean decrying ISIS, which is universally done by all western media. Decrying Islam is something else entirely. Islam != ISIS.

Actually Einstein, ISIS is just a small part of Islam, as shown in this website:

Islam: Making a true difference in the World: One body at a time
www.thereligionofpeace.com

Arthur Brain

As koban would say...."Cue the 'tards". Right on schedule.

Yeh, I mean the pair of you are just real bastions of truth and love in action. Or rather "koban" is nowt but a troll who's possibly had more bans overall than anyone else on this forum, and you just drip bile and ignorance with practically every post.