IS OPRAH PRESIDENTIAL MATERIAL?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
No doubt, Satan, and his fallen angels are working overtime against the Presidency of Donald Trump. Satan is using delusion, lies, and the Democratic Party in an effort to thwart the "Will of God."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The "Tools" Satan has been using for the past year, in order to try and bring down God's chosen leader, is the following;

1) The Democratic Party as a whole.
2) Antifa and Black Lives Matter.
3) Hollywood.
4) The Media (Cable news outlets, such as; CNN, etc.)
5) Obstructionist individuals, both Republican, and Democrat.
6) The politically ignorant and vastly uninformed individuals.

Danoh

Oprah-kissed-Harvey-Weinstein.jpg

You're slippin.

zk0dmx1owf6akyhwk9ui.jpg

2017-10-08-09_57_38-Donald-Trump-Jr.-on-Twitter_-_I-cant-wait-for-the-Oscars-Hollywood’s-Loud-S.png

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Since Oprah basically announced her expected, 'Ascension to the Throne" in 2020, negative things have been coming out about her. I'm almost certain she probably might want to reconsider her options before the facts about her life become public.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Part of the negative side of running for any political office is; your entire life becomes an open book and suddenly EVERYONE is privy to things you may have done or said in the past that are not exactly, palatable to the citizenry.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Oprah also has to accept the harsh fact that, not ALL of the Black Community will be on her side. I read that "Seal" a prominent Black entertainer, isn't, interested in seeing her run for President. Google what his opinion is. I'm almost certain there are many more Black folks that don't have her back, as well. Although Hollywood is pushing her to run, they are NOT exactly a good spokesman for discernment, honesty, righteousness, and logic/reason.