IS OPRAH PRESIDENTIAL MATERIAL?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The Democratic Party likes to keep the 'Black Community' in a "Helpless Position." Therefore, Black folks believe the Democratic Party will support them, protect them, and coddle them. All the time, the 'party' is just using them for votes. The Democratic Party desires to keep the Black Community where they are; feeling helpless without the Party. If the Black folks were to "Wake up and smell the Coffee" they would depart from the Democratic Party and make it on their own. After all, the Democratic Party created the KKK, remember?

Danoh

401x271xoprah-2020-450x304.jpg.pagespeed.ic.oiNJSaOmWQ.jpg

IS OPRAH PRESIDENTIAL MATERIAL

The recent Alabama Senate election has proved, if nothing else, that the Republicans have lost the women's vote - even in the reddest of states!

Oprah could not only mobilize the anti-Trump majority, but also act as a lightning rod for the women's vote in traditional conservative areas, like the South and Mid-West!

She could not only defeat Trump, but also attract America's best and brightest - because they refuse to work for "The Donald!"

I'll bet it's all just talk. Mostly from the media's same old same old - what ever grabs headlines

The woman has too often proven herself far too often businesse savy brilliant like few in her shoes, to do such a dumb thing as give up all that she has built for a four year headache.

I'd be really surprised.

musterion

The Democratic Party likes to keep the 'Black Community' in a "Helpless Position." Therefore, Black folks believe the Democratic Party will support them, protect them, and coddle them. All the time, the 'party' is just using them for votes. The Democratic Party desires to keep the Black Community where they are; feeling helpless without the Party. If the Black folks were to "Wake up and smell the Coffee" they would depart from the Democratic Party and make it on their own. After all, the Democratic Party created the KKK, remember?

Remember what LBJ said.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'll bet it's all just talk. Mostly from the media's same old same old - what ever grabs headlines

The woman has too often proven herself far too often businesse savy brilliant like few in her shoes, to do such a dumb thing as give up all that she has built for a four year headache.

I'd be really surprised.

Probably ... though in reference to the question of the OP, based on the low standard that was set in the 2016 election, she is most certainly presidential material.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Remember all those shows she did exposing the sexual predators in Hollywood?
Me either.

She's A HUGE Hypocrite. What else is new about "Hollywood Types?" By the way, I stopped going to the movies years ago. The majority of films are absolutely unwatchable. Hollywood only makes "Cookie Cutter remakes," silly "Cartoon Movies," and unoriginal garbage. Hollywood has lost its flair for entertaining the masses and cannot seem to find imaginative writers. The days of truly entertaining filmmaking is long over. Then, they have the audacity to charge outlandish prices to witness their "failures."

Sorry, I just had to rant about the "Tragedy that is, Hollywood."

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
When Jeffrey Epstein was convicted of child abuse, guess who turned out to be one of his close buddies?

qgv19nbo994z.jpg

When Harvey Weinstein was accused by multiple women of sexually assaulting or harassing them,guess who?

59de6267140000dd4a494496.jpeg

Epstein was lucky;

There was once a time — before the investigations, before the sexual abuse conviction — when rich and famous men loved to hang around with Jeffrey Epstein, a billionaire money manager who loved to party.

They visited his mansion in Palm Beach, Fla. They flew on his jet to join him at his private estate on the Caribbean island of Little Saint James. They even joked about his taste in younger women.

President Trump called Epstein a “terrific guy” back in 2002, saying that “he’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”

b75d8-trump.jpg

Now, Trump is on the witness list in a Florida court battle over how federal prosecutors handled allegations that Epstein, 64, sexually abused more than 40 minor girls, most of them between the ages of 13 and 17. The lawsuit questions why Trump’s nominee for labor secretary, former Miami U.S. attorney Alexander Acosta, whose Senate confirmation hearing began Wednesday morning, cut a non-prosecution deal with Epstein a decade ago rather than pursuing a federal indictment that Acosta’s staff had advocated.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...7d9f521f6b5_story.html?utm_term=.1d6389310529

Sometimes, Trump does remain loyal to his friends.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Remember all those shows she did exposing the sexual predators in Hollywood?
Me either.

You're right, Tam, I'm at a loss to remember that program? Of course, I wasn't a viewer of her 'stuff.' I saw a YouTube video of one of her earlier shows where she was talking about religion and she happened to declare; "There are many ways to God besides Jesus." Whereas, in John 14:6 Jesus said; "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." Sorry Oprah, but, you're miserably wrong.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
By the way, I've lived on 'Planet Earth' for 67 years and have NEVER witnessed a President mention God and the Bible as much as Donald John Trump. That says something, doesn't it? I have actually heard that President Trump became a 'true Christian' a year or so ago. Does anyone here have any "proof" to the contrary? Of course, Only God Himself knows the hearts of men. We mere mortals can only go by what we hear a man say. We cannot even assume someone is not what they say they are, by what we see them do or not do. That's God's Call on that issue.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Personally, I believe with ALL my heart that Donald Trump was chosen by God Himself to be the President of our great nation. Since Trump has been in office, the "Swamp" in Washington and elsewhere have been in the process of draining. Just as Trump spoke of before getting into office. Remember, Trump said he would; "Drain the Swamp." God, no doubt, is working through Donald Trump in order to bring about His Will and Purpose for our nation.