IS OPRAH PRESIDENTIAL MATERIAL?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It looks as if 'Hollywood' has chosen 'Oprah Winfrey' as their own personal Candidate for President in 2020. Is there a possibility of a 'Winfrey/Biden' run for office? I'm surprised the Celebrities didn't break into their own rendition of, 'WE SHALL OVERCOME SOMEDAY." Followed by; "HAIL TO THE CHIEF." In the minds of the far-left, Oprah IS the new President of the United States of America. No doubt, she'll be making her acceptance speech on CNN in a week or so. After that, she'll be traveling to Russia, China, North Korea, Mexico, France, England, Germany, and the farthest reaches of Tibet. All hail, Oprah!! She promises a "Brand New Car" for anyone who votes for her. She is Hollywoods choice for the leader of the free world. She's "Lincoln" without the beard. She's Washington without the wooden teeth. She's JFK without that whole assassination thing. She's Reagan without Nancy. She's the BEST, Jerry, the BEST. (Reference to a Jerry Seinfeld episode)

Perhaps, if Oprah's Presidency comes to fruition, members of the Kardashian family will be next to run for the coveted office after Oprah has finished her two terms in office? If Oprah were to offer a 'brand new car' for anyone who votes for her, she just might be a 'shoe-in' for the Presidency. Her lead slogan could be; "If you don't vote for Oprah, you'll be considered a 'Racist/Misogynist." That just might work? If you saw how those celebrities were fawning over Oprah and appeared all 'teary-eyed' and 'awestruck' you'd realize they're deadly serious about the prospects of an 'Oprah Presidency' In their hearts and minds, Oprah is already the 47th President of the USA. Oprah has a built-in following, including the Gay Community, the liberal female voters, Hollywood, the media, (sound familiar?) and, perhaps, a large portion of Independents.

I believe the 'far-left liberals' have their Candidate for 2020. What say you? Now, all they need to do is choose a running mate. Will it be; Uncle Joe Biden, Mad Maxine Waters, Lizzy "Borden" Warren, or perhaps, Chuck "The town Cryer" Schumer? Time will tell the tale.

musterion

Oprah-kissed-Harvey-Weinstein.jpg

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
It looks as if 'Hollywood' has chosen 'Oprah Winfrey' as their own personal Candidate for President in 2020. Is there a possibility of a 'Winfrey/Biden' run for office? I'm surprised the Celebrities didn't break into their own rendition of, 'WE SHALL OVERCOME SOMEDAY." Followed by; "HAIL TO THE CHIEF." In the minds of the far-left, Oprah IS the new President of the United States of America. No doubt, she'll be making her acceptance speech on CNN in a week or so. After that, she'll be traveling to Russia, China, North Korea, Mexico, France, England, Germany, and the farthest reaches of Tibet. All hail, Oprah!! She promises a "Brand New Car" for anyone who votes for her. She is Hollywoods choice for the leader of the free world. She's "Lincoln" without the beard. She's Washington without the wooden teeth. She's JFK without that whole assassination thing. She's Reagan without Nancy. She's the BEST, Jerry, the BEST. (Reference to a Jerry Seinfeld episode)

Perhaps, if Oprah's Presidency comes to fruition, members of the Kardashian family will be next to run for the coveted office after Oprah has finished her two terms in office? If Oprah were to offer a 'brand new car' for anyone who votes for her, she just might be a 'shoe-in' for the Presidency. Her lead slogan could be; "If you don't vote for Oprah, you'll be considered a 'Racist/Misogynist." That just might work? If you saw how those celebrities were fawning over Oprah and appeared all 'teary-eyed' and 'awestruck' you'd realize they're deadly serious about the prospects of an 'Oprah Presidency' In their hearts and minds, Oprah is already the 47th President of the USA. Oprah has a built-in following, including the Gay Community, the liberal female voters, Hollywood, the media, (sound familiar?) and, perhaps, a large portion of Independents.

I believe the 'far-left liberals' have their Candidate for 2020. What say you? Now, all they need to do is choose a running mate. Will it be; Uncle Joe Biden, Mad Maxine Waters, Lizzy "Borden" Warren, or perhaps, Chuck "The town Cryer" Schumer? Time will tell the tale.
Really good post Gros, I can already see it. Hollywood and all of media will brainwash the weak minded liberals in the 2D world of images, print and edited video.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Since experience has been thrown out the window, the most crucial requirements would be mental stability, intelligence, patriotism, moral character and empathy. In reference to those traits, Oprah wins hands down.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Since experience has been thrown out the window, the most crucial requirements would be mental stability, intelligence, patriotism, moral character and empathy. In reference to those traits, Oprah wins hands down.

"Better than Trump" is lowering the bar too much, in my opinion. Yes, she clearly outclasses Trump in all those categories, but I'd really prefer someone who knew what she was doing from day one.

SUTG

It's definitely looking very likely at this point she will run. And I don't see who could stop her from getting the Democratic nomination. Of course, you're very right about her race and gender being exploited as the main campaigning strategy. A "woman of color" for President! Who could be against that? (Other than racists and misogynists, obviously) In addition, she's well funded and has name recognition. I don't even think woman of (faux)color Pochahantas Warren could beat her for the nomination!

To tell the truth, I don't know too much about Oprah. IIRC, she was born into a poor family in Milwaukee and then made a name for herself, becoming one of, if not the wealthiest woman in the country. Systematic racism!

I don't know much about her political views, but I don't think whatever view she did or didn't hold in the past will matter much if she runs. THe Deomcrats will have a platform waiting for her.

musterion

It's definitely looking very likely at this point she will run. And I don't see who could stop her from getting the Democratic nomination. Of course, you're very right about her race and gender being exploited as the main campaigning strategy. A "woman of color" for President! Who could be against that? (Other than racists and misogynists, obviously) In addition, she's well funded and has name recognition. I don't even think woman of (faux)color Pochahantas Warren could beat her for the nomination!

To tell the truth, I don't know too much about Oprah. IIRC, she was born into a poor family in Milwaukee and then made a name for herself, becoming one of, if not the wealthiest woman in the country. Systematic racism!

I don't know much about her political views, but I don't think whatever view she did or didn't hold in the past will matter much if she runs. THe Deomcrats will have a platform waiting for her.

Oprah's low end billionaire status will automatically disqualify her with lots of greedy, lazy, anticapitalist leftists.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Oprah was being interviewed a while back and said the following;
http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/08/f...-people-just-have-to-die-to-end-racism-video/

Keep in mind, she was talking about 'White people.' She's basically another 'Hollywood Racist.' She said they just needed to DIE!

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Sigh.

"America woke up Monday with a crazy idea in its addled brain: Oprah Winfrey could be the next president of the United States."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/life...85626af34ef_story.html?utm_term=.47f8502ee3e3

AMR
She's full of bunk.
Staying silent and going along until you have become successful enough to stand on your own and THEN speak out is NOT what I call "helping" woman.

We do not need an elected government official to see to it that women are protected.
Citizens can do that themselves.

Just within my own circle of family and friends I can tell of instances where a man was abusive to a woman, and that man got beat to pulp and told in no uncertain terms that it would never be tolerated.
And ya know what? ..... We didn't need any woman to win an award to know that and respond.
For Oprah to insinuate that if America had a woman President that it would somehow give women more power and acceptance is just dumb emotional propaganda.
My circle will respond the same even if a woman never receives an award and even if a woman is never elected as President.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I would be fearful of an 'Oprah Presidency.' I cannot imagine how she would handle North Korea? Would she offer Kim Jong-Un a newfangled Microwave and a pallet of billions of dollars as a bribe?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
She's full of bunk.
Staying silent and going along until you have become successful enough to stand on your own and THEN speak out is NOT what I call "helping" woman.

We do not need an elected government official to see to it that women are protected.
Citizens can do that themselves.

Just within my own circle of family and friends I can tell of instances where a man was abusive to a woman, and that man got beat to pulp and told in no uncertain terms that it would never be tolerated.
And ya know what? ..... We didn't need any woman to win an award to know that and respond.
For Oprah to insinuate that if America had a woman President that it would somehow give women more power and acceptance is just dumb emotional propaganda.
My circle will respond the same even if a woman never receives an award and even if a woman is never elected as President.

Tam, I kinda think the old fashioned' John Wayne type of handling a wife beater, might just do the trick. Hollywood and the other "Far-left Dems" have been trying their best to "Femininize" the USA. They're hoping to turn men into little girls who like to play with paper dolls and easy bake ovens. It's a crime, a real crime.