IS M.A.D. DOCTRINE NECESSARY IN ORDER TO RECEIVE ETERNAL LIFE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It was an excellent decision to ban LA. She ought not to be allowed to run amok on TOL pronouncing death sentences on fellow posters. She's done the same with others, not only myself. Perhaps, she'll have an opportunity to think about the repercussions of such unfounded "Predictions." Besides, she's no good at it anyway.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Since I placed Danoh, Dodge, and Crucible on my infamous "Permanent Ignore List" it's been more civil and peaceful on TOL. That just goes to show, if you remove "Difficult Personalities" from your life, life is a lot more tranquil.

Danoh

Since I placed Danoh, Dodge, and Crucible on my infamous "Permanent Ignore List" it's been more civil and peaceful on TOL. That just goes to show, if you remove "Difficult Personalities" from your life, life is a lot more tranquil.

"OL GM" appears to have deluded himself into believing that placing someone on ignore (supposedly) well, then if he will now just keep bringing that up, he will make it his reality...one day.

Maybe...today.

Maybe tomorrow.

I know what to do!

Don't think of Danoh!

Darn it; I thought of him again!!!

Don't think of Danoh! Don't think of Danoh! Don't think of Danoh!

Darn it!

Perhaps if I reworded it...

I will not think of Danoh! I will not think of Danoh! I will not think of Danoh!

Darn it - again I posted that I am ignoring him - agh!

O woe is me...let me reword it again...

Danoh is not on my mind! Danoh is not on my mind! Danoh is not on my mind!

Darn it! I already thought not to think of Danoh!

Agh! Invasion of The Interplanners.

:rotfl:

heir

TOL Subscriber
Every one knows heir every so often loudly and obnoxiously spits on Bob Enyart and his assembly as being "enemies of the gospel of Christ."
There's nothing loud or obnoxious about calling it like it is. I have first hand knowledge of the perversions.

And Enyart is not KJV. Another issue she every so often makes a stink of.
A so called ministry set out to discredit that we have the pure and preserved words of the Lord stinks not those who believe that we have it all. Your sniffer is off.

Danoh

What you have, heir, is YOUR view.

That, and your insolence towards and your insistence that; anyone who does not hold your view in your way is an enemy of the gospel of Christ.

Nothing more.

It's time you got yourself a good book on basic Bible study principles. You've obviously not been able to figure out the key ones, on your own.

Take this how you often do - wrongly.

But I'm just being objective in this post to you.

Unfortunately that now leaves me with having to ask, once more...

Galatians 4:16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
There's nothing loud or obnoxious about calling it like it is. I have first hand knowledge of the perversions.

A so called ministry set out to discredit that we have the pure and preserved words of the Lord stinks not those who believe that we have it all. Your sniffer is off.

More than his sniffer is off. He's out in left field somewhere.

heir

TOL Subscriber
What you have, heir, is YOUR view.

That, and your insolence towards and your insistence that; anyone who does not hold your view in your way is an enemy of the gospel of Christ.

Nothing more.
You don't know what you are talking about.

It's time you got yourself a good book on basic Bible study principles. You've obviously not been able to figure out the key ones, on your own.
I have all I need in my "good book" KJB.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Heir, you're one of a very small group of posters on TOL who have a unique set of skills, regarding your faith. Listed below are some of them:

1) Spiritual discernment.
2) Scripture knowledge.
3) Wisdom from on High.
4) A total grasp of the Salvation Message.
5) Patience with "Knuckleheads," such as Danoh.
6) Class, Godly Love for others, and the ability to articulate your every thought.
7) A friendly and cordial demeanor, in spite of all opposition.
8) Resilience.
9) The ability to clearly present the Grace Gospel as taught by The Apostle Paul.
10)Charisma.

I'm proud to call you one of my TOL Friends and fellow Grace Gospel Believers.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Frankly, I don't know how my fellow posters are able to withstand "Danoh" and his continued attacks on Grace Gospel Believers and MAD adherents? I placed him on ignore a few weeks back. He loves to cause dissension/disruption. In my opinion, he's one of the worst posters on TOL.

Danoh

I know exactly what I am talking about - you are lacking in core study skills you should have mastered by now. It is why you have such odd views on so much Romans, etc.

There are two elect in Scripture and the ones mentioned in Romans 9-11 are not of the Body. You...are wrong.

Danoh

Frankly, I don't know how my fellow posters are able to withstand "Danoh" and his continued attacks on Grace Gospel Believers and MAD adherents? I placed him on ignore a few weeks back. He loves to cause dissension/disruption. In my opinion, he's one of the worst posters on TOL.

Laughable - you; a brown nosing fraud who has never contributed anything but a parroting of other's labors in between your countless strife ridden posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.