IS M.A.D. DOCTRINE NECESSARY IN ORDER TO RECEIVE ETERNAL LIFE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Acts 19:8-10 NET So Paul entered the synagogue and spoke out fearlessly for three months, addressing and convincing them about the kingdom of God. But when some were stubborn and refused to believe, reviling the Way before the congregation, he left them and took the disciples with him, addressing them every day in the lecture hall of Tyrannus.

This went on for two years, so that all who lived in the province of Asia, both Jews, and Greeks, heard the word of the Lord.​

Deleted after some thought. It was only an opinion, anyway.

Last edited:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Here's a good question for "MADDESTS?" At what point of time did the Grace Gospel become, the ONLY Gospel being preached to both Jew and Gentile alike?

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
I truthfully do NOT care about your opinion ! All I have seen from you is bolstering and nonsense.
I told you in advance what you could expect from me when our last exchange ended. Did you think I was lying?

Your opening statement in your post above was I do not believe you. Just say your sorry you was wrong and move along.
What I said was the truth, I didn't believe you and I still don't.

What little you posted is out of context to the point that it makes no sense on its own. I continue to believe that you've misunderstood, which I stated originally is what I prefered to believe over your having simply made it up. The question now is whether the misunderstanding is real or intentional or, assuming you've not misunderstood, whether the people you've quoted are even Christians. If they aren't Christians then the question will be whether you will continue to associate their statements with Mid-Acts Dispensationalism.

Your whole attitude is I am right and every else is wrong even when you are wrong.
My attitude is that you're a fool who isn't here to debate and deserves to be shown for the intellectually dishonest hack that you are. You knew when you brought it up that those statements (whether they are what you claim them to be or not) had nothing whatsoever to do with real Mid-Acts Dispensational doctrine. You only said it to make some emotional points against a doctrine that you neither understand nor care to learn anything about.

YOU can't even be honest about your own statement.
My statements are all still here for everyone to read, dodge, as are yours.

Resting in Him,
Clete

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Dodge is an argumentative troublemaker always in "Attack Mode." He and Danoh have kind of join forces as some kind of second-rate "Tag team." That's why I placed them both on "Permanent Ignore."

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
I believe that Paul's message was Always the Grace Gospel, even when he first went to the Jews before becoming The Apostle to the Gentiles. Some may disagree and that's okay. I'm not dogmatic on that, however, I can't see how it could be otherwise. Opinions are welcome.

Since Paul spent two years in Ephesus convincing Jews and Gentiles about the kingdom of God then this makes Paul's grace gospel about the kingdom of God. John also spent time in Ephesus and it is claimed that he died there. Do you believe they would have taught different gospels especially since Peter, James, and John validated Paul's gospel?

dodge

Clete;4845481]I told you in advance what you could expect from me when our last exchange ended. Did you think I was lying?

Nope, you have been a jerk from your first post and you carry it well.

What I said was the truth, I didn't believe you and I still don't.

Only in your delusional mind.

What little you posted is out of context to the point that it makes no sense on its own. I continue to believe that you've misunderstood, which I stated originally is what I prefered to believe over your having simply made it up. The question now is whether the misunderstanding is real or intentional or, assuming you've not misunderstood, whether the people you've quoted are even Christians. If they aren't Christians then the question will be whether you will continue to associate their statements with Mid-Acts Dispensationalism.

You handled the truth of what I said just like you handle scripture. You make it say what you want it to say.

My attitude is that you're a fool who isn't here to debate and deserves to be shown for the intellectually dishonest hack that you are. You knew when you brought it up that those statements (whether they are what you claim them to be or not) had nothing whatsoever to do with real Mid-Acts Dispensational doctrine. You only said it to make some emotional points against a doctrine that you neither understand nor care to learn anything about.

Your idea of debating is " here let me lead you into the same error and deception I am in, and if you do not follow me like a lemming then you are an intellectual hack". Thanks but no thanks.

My statements are all still here for everyone to read, dodge, as are yours.

Yes they are and all with an ounce of honesty can see your dishonesty !

DAN P

Here's a good question for "MADDESTS?" At what point of time did the Grace Gospel become, the ONLY Gospel being preached to both Jew and Gentile alike?

Hi and for many it will be hard !!

It is said that Paul was about , approx , 30 years old when Jesus was crucified and after Acts 28:28 I see nothing but Paul going strong to Gentiles and Acts for me is the hardest book to understand but the verb tenses , help me a lot !!

Paul just had a temporary ministry with Israel and the ministry of the Holy Spirit is also SO MISUNDERSTOOD , especially by Pentecostals , because they can not connect and see that ministry of the Holy Spirit is ONLY given by God and since the 12 apostles and the Apostle Paul things have changed UNDER GRACE !!

Grace began with Paul and he was the first one saved by Grace and Paul did not go to Jerusalem and not until 14 years later as Gal 1;12 -Gal 2:1- and on all will see what problems the Jews gave Paul and even by many today !!

There is more , O WELL !!

dan p

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Nope, you have been a jerk from your first post and you carry it well.
Liar!

Only in your delusional mind.
Fool.

You handled the truth of what I said just like you handle scripture. You make it say what you want it to say.
Keep telling yourself that.

Your idea of debating is " here let me lead you into the same error and deception I am in, and if you do not follow me like a lemming then you are an intellectual hack". Thanks but no thanks.
You're a complete lying idiot. All of my posts are still here for everyone to read, moron! I've been doing this probably for most of your life. I engaged you directly and make the horrible mistake of making an argument in the form of a counter-question that you instantly refused to answer. You're a waste of everyone's time, including your own and make no mistake about it. My only goal when engaging you will be to demonstrate exactly that, which will be easy to do and immediately effective. Your kind has come and gone around here more times than I can count. You're a childish hack that hasn't any idea what he's talking about and nothing more.

Yes they are and all with an ounce of honesty can see your dishonesty !
Notice which of us was quick to point out that there here for everyone to read, dodge. I'm not afraid at all for people to read my posts. In fact, I'm quite proud of most of them.

Here's a test to see who's honest and who isn't. Beware, this is going to be a question that you have to either answer or ignore!

Will you admit that the stupidity of referring to Paul as the "I Am" has nothing to do with Mid-Acts Dispensationalism - no matter what these other people meant by their statement?

Here, since I know already that you will not answer. - NO! You won't admit that and you won't stop making the spurious association either. You won't because you're a hack, an intellectuall lazy and dishonest hack who doesn't have a clue what in the world Mid-Acts Dispensationalism teaches. All you know is that it teaches that your doctrine is false and it must therefore wrong and that's as far as you're willing to think the matter through because you're scared that there might be someone here who actually does know what he's talking about who might actually succeed in proving your doctrine false.

Resting in Him,
Clete

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
It is said that Paul was about , approx , 30 years old when Jesus was crucified and after Acts 28:28 I see nothing but Paul going strong to Gentiles...

Acts 28:28-31 Therefore let it be known to you that the salvation of God has been sent to the Gentiles and they will hear it! And when he had said these words, the Jews departed and had a great dispute among themselves.

Then Paul dwelt two whole years in his own rented house and received all who came to him, preaching the kingdom of God and teaching the things which concern the Lord Jesus Christ with all confidence, no one forbidding him.​

DAN P

Acts 28:28-31 Therefore let it be known to you that the salvation of God has been sent to the Gentiles and they will hear it! And when he had said these words, the Jews departed and had a great dispute among themselves.

Then Paul dwelt two whole years in his own rented house and received all who came to him, preaching the kingdom of God and teaching the things which concern the Lord Jesus Christ with all confidence, no one forbidding him.​

Hi and why are you agreeing with me ??

dan p

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Liar!

Fool.

You're a complete lying idiot. All of my posts are still here for everyone to read, moron! I've been doing this probably for most of your life. I engaged you directly and make the horrible mistake of making an argument in the form of a counter-question that you instantly refused to answer. You're a waste of everyone's time, including your own and make no mistake about it. My only goal when engaging you will be to demonstrate exactly that, which will be easy to do and immediately effective. Your kind has come and gone around here more times than I can count. You're a childish hack that hasn't any idea what he's talking about and nothing more.

Notice which of us was quick to point out that there here for everyone to read, dodge. I'm not afraid at all for people to read my posts. In fact, I'm quite proud of most of them.

Here's a test to see who's honest and who isn't. Beware, this is going to be a question that you have to either answer or ignore!

Will you admit that the stupidity of referring to Paul as the "I Am" has nothing to do with Mid-Acts Dispensationalism - no matter what these other people meant by their statement?

Here, since I know already that you will not answer. - NO! You won't admit that and you won't stop making the spurious association either. You won't because you're a hack, an intellectuall lazy and dishonest hack who doesn't have a clue what in the world Mid-Acts Dispensationalism teaches. All you know is that it teaches that your doctrine is false and it must therefore wrong and that's as far as you're willing to think the matter through because you're scared that there might be someone here who actually does know what he's talking about who might actually succeed in proving your doctrine false.

Resting in Him,
Clete

Pay no attention to that "Knucklehead Dodge and his fellow Knucklehead, Danoh." They both thrive on disruption, name calling, and causing dissension. They're not worth your time. You're doing a fantastic job of preaching the Grace Gospel and the Doctrine of MAD.

dodge

Liar!

Fool.

Resting in Him,
Clete

The question was do all Madist believe Paul is God. NO where did I accuse all Madist of believing Paul was God. Your dishonesty is showing again.

The point was the error of MAD leads to other errors.

Hold the phone YOU said I was a liar or misunderstood and no one made that statement that Paul was the "I AM ". So which way is it ? Your dishonesty is showing itself AGAIN.

IF you feel the burning desire to ask questions start a thread don't derail every thread with your questions that you use to try to lead others into the lie called MAD. You cannot prove MAD is scriptural because it is NOT.

If you want to see an intellectually lazy, childish hack, fool,lying idiot,one who has no clue what he is talking about, and a moron look in a mirror there you will see all of the above.

It is not to hard to see that you are a legend in your own mind. NO matter as I said you remain a jerk.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The other day I placed both Dodge and Danoh on Ignore and now I'm a happy man. If either of them get too annoying, I suggest others place them on Ignore, as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.