Is Enyart worshipped like Jesus

JoyfulRook

Did you hear that Edge? $50 and a free TOL Bronze subscription to call into Bob Enyart Live on the topic of your choice! How good is that. If you refuse we will know you for what you really are. A :chicken:

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Crow said:
Now, let's see if Bob chews us out for starting this mess. :chuckle:

:chuckle: I don't know what the big deal is about calling him. I don't agree with everything he teaches and I called in.

Crow

ebenz47037 said:
:chuckle: I don't know what the big deal is about calling him. I don't agree with everything he teaches and I called in.
Maybe if we threw in a set of steak knives.....

Crow

Oh, heck, I'll go for it. I'll throw in a set of Wally World steak knives to the first person who calls in that meets the criteria which Shimei and I posted.

Servo

Formerly Shimei!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Crow said:
Oh, heck, I'll go for it. I'll throw in a set of Wally World steak knives to the first person who calls in that meets the criteria which Shimei and I posted.

:chuckle:

Johnny

What time does his program air, can I listen live on the internet, and can I call in about whatever I want or does it need to be on what he's talking about.

The Edge

BANNED
Banned
Dread Helm said:
Good Idea. Start off with lame put downs.
So? You know what time it broadcasts.
You don't need to call in to get yourself humiliated.
Millions? That's gotta be the biggest estimation ever.
He has better things to do than beat the crap out of a pansy like you.
He doen't spend much time as a moderator. Becky is a Moderator and she's hardly ever on.

Quit whining and just call in. He's on air right now.

I think the official word of the Enyartite should be "whine." That's their favorite thing to say when confronted by an individual who disagrees.

JoyfulRook

The Edge said:
I think the official word of the Enyartite should be "whine." That's their favorite thing to say when confronted by an individual who disagrees.
Or an individual who is an incessant whiner? :taoist:

The Edge

BANNED
Banned
I'm not calling him so you all might as well stop trying. Doesn't mean I'm a chicken, it means I'm smart. He'd just record the show and start selling it to further his empire. Poeple like him are like Clinton; they can talk anyone under the table with their skills even if they are mistaken.

drbrumley

Johnny said:
What time does his program air, can I listen live on the internet, and can I call in about whatever I want or does it need to be on what he's talking about.

Hes on now, yes hes is on the internet at KGOV.com and talk about any subject.

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Johnny said:

Do we have a taker? :chuckle: