Is Enyart worshipped like Jesus

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Caille said:
Darnit! You guessed!

:dog:

You'll never believe how hard it is to type with paws!

BTW - I'll say my goodbyes now - looks like you're starting a new chapter, so am I. See you in the funny papers.
Will do! Enjoy and grow well. :thumb:

Crow

Shimei said:
Do it for a one year bronze membership to TOL.

Bob rarely, if ever uses a mute button on his show. He has put people on hold a few times when they ramble on too much and don't let him make his point or counter point.
If you are reasonable, you will get your points across on live radio.

That sounds like an idea! :idea: I'll donate a one year bronze membership to the first TOL atheist/agnostic that calls in to Bob's show, identifies himself/herself by his/her TOL screen name, and argues any point of theology or lack thereof with Bob.

*note--calling in and asking if his refridgerator is running or other lame jokes don't count.

We'll post the link to the show in this thread, or make up a new thread if you want.

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Crow said:
That sounds like an idea! :idea: I'll donate a one year bronze membership to the first TOL atheist/agnostic that calls in to Bob's show, identifies himself/herself by his/her TOL screen name, and argues any point of theology or lack thereof with Bob.

*note--calling in and asking if his refridgerator is running or other lame jokes don't count.
Does he have Prince Albert in a can? :rolleyes:

Servo

Formerly Shimei!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Crow said:

We'll post the link to the show in this thread, or make up a new thread if you want.

I have The Edge, Johnny and Granite on my list.
But I will extend my offer to any atheist/agnostic as well.
That makes two calls!

Granite

Hall of Fame
Shimei said:
I have The Edge, Johnny and Granite on my list.
But I will extend my offer to any atheist/agnostic as well.
That makes two calls!

Anonymity versus calling Enyart...:think:

Zakath

Resident Atheist
granite1010 said:
Anonymity versus calling Enyart...:think:
If you really want to call him, just do it from a pay phone. There's still a few around.

By the time Knight could get the tracing software going up in the castle you could be long gone. ;)

Servo

Formerly Shimei!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Zakath said:
If you really want to call him, just do it from a pay phone. There's still a few around.

By the time Knight could get the tracing software going up in the castle you could be long gone. ;)

Yep, they really care who you are Granite.

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The wicked flee when no one pursues, But the righteous are bold as a lion. Proverbs 28:1

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Crow said:
So, do you think anyone's going to call, Turbo?

The Edge said:
Why doesn't Bob come onto our turf? We shouldn't have to go to his.

If this is any indication, I'd say the chances are between slim and none.

The Edge

BANNED
Banned
Well I'm certainly not going to call his silly show, since I don't even get it on Christian radio around Arizona. I'm not going to call and get myself humiliated by his insulting, demeaning broadcasting style in front of millions of listeners. He can come here and debate me. He is, after all, a moderator. If he has time for that, he has time to come and discuss with us.

JoyfulRook

The Edge said:
Well I'm certainly not going to call his silly show,
Good Idea. Start off with lame put downs.
since I don't even get it on Christian radio around Arizona.
So? You know what time it broadcasts.
I'm not going to call and get myself humiliated
You don't need to call in to get yourself humiliated.
by his insulting, demeaning broadcasting style in front of millions of listeners.
Millions? That's gotta be the biggest estimation ever.
He can come here and debate me.
He has better things to do than beat the crap out of a pansy like you.
He is, after all, a moderator. If he has time for that, he has time to come and discuss with us.
He doen't spend much time as a moderator. Becky is a Moderator and she's hardly ever on.

Quit whining and just call in. He's on air right now.

JoyfulRook

He's on air right now! If you want to talk to him on the topic of your choice, and get your free subscription call 1-800-8-ENYART!