Is calling Beanieboy a . . .

Is calling Beanieboy a . . .

• Total voters

drbrumley

Dave Miller said:
For 2000 years Jewish people have been persecuted, tortured, and murdered as well, by good
Christians.

I agree, and wrongfully I might add. So whats your point?

JoyfulRook

Dave Miller said:
What sweet irony that Wiccans, Buddhists, and athiests know and live the Words of Christ better
than those who consider themselves righteous Christians.
Are you sure it's an irony? I'd say it's pretty fitting that they agree with you. :rolleyes:

When Wiccans, Buddhists, and athiests agree with you that usually means you are wrong. Do you not agree?

Last edited:

Ecumenicist

Dread Helm said:
Are you sure it's an irony? I'd say it's pretty fitting that they agree with you. :rolleyes:

When Wiccans, Buddhists, and athiests agree wit you that usually means you are wrong.

It was the Samaritans, Romans, tax collectors and prostitutes who came to Christ, not the righteous
"right wing zealots." They already had their answers, and weren't prepared to listen to anything else.

Emo

John 7:24

The Lord himself said........

Do not judge according to appearance, but judge with righteous judgment.

When you walk in the Spirit you are revealed the reality of wickedness which you learn to hate because God himself abhors evil.

Lovejoy

I just can't follow this thread. It is like sand in your fist, it just keep spilling away and blowing in the wind...

Ecumenicist

emohaslove said:
John 7:24

The Lord himself said........

Do not judge according to appearance, but judge with righteous judgment.

When you walk in the Spirit you are revealed the reality of wickedness which you learn to hate because God himself abhors evil.

And this is why I hate hatred, intolerance, and cruelty. These are evil things, evil behaviors.

drbrumley

"I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;
When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you" (Proverbs 1:26-27)

julie21

Jesus said that we believers- Christians - are to be IN the world, not OF the world...in using the terms 'faggot' and other terms that this fallen world has manufactured as a means of torment and vitriolic hatred to those who are different, then we are falling into satan's trap of being worldly. This isn't what Jesus said for us to do, is it! So therefore, pertaining to the original question of the thread it is not Christ-like at all to call Beanieboy a faggot, and any Christian who does is therefore being OF the world, and therefore going against what Jesus said believers -Christians - are to do.

JoyfulRook

Dave Miller said:
not the "right wing zealots."
Really?

Matthew 10:2-4
Now the names of the twelve apostles are these: The first, Simon, who is called Peter, and Andrew his brother; and James the son of Zebedee, and John his brother;Philip and Bartholomew; Thomas and Matthew the tax collector; James the son of Alphaeus, and Thaddaeus; Simon the Zealot, and Judas Iscariot, the one who betrayed Him.
Now I realize what a zealot was in jewish culture. I just think it's interesting.

And you still didn't answer to anything I said in that post.

Justin (Wiccan)

Dread Helm said:

When Wiccans, Buddhists, and athiests agree with you that usually means you are wrong.

Will you shut up and pay attention to the facts instead of trying to win the argument.

I do not agree with Dave that homosexuality is acceptable by your scriptures. I also do not agree with you that your actions are acceptable by your scriptures.

Justin

Ecumenicist

drbrumley said:
"I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;
When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you" (Proverbs 1:26-27)

Psalm 35:
13 Yet when they were ill, I put on sackcloth
and humbled myself with fasting.
When my prayers returned to me unanswered,

14 I went about mourning
as though for my friend or brother.
I bowed my head in grief
as though weeping for my mother.

15 But when I stumbled, they gathered in glee;
attackers gathered against me when I was unaware.
They slandered me without ceasing.

drbrumley

Dave Miller said:
Psalm 35:
13 Yet when they were ill, I put on sackcloth
and humbled myself with fasting.
When my prayers returned to me unanswered,

14 I went about mourning
as though for my friend or brother.
I bowed my head in grief
as though weeping for my mother.

15 But when I stumbled, they gathered in glee;
attackers gathered against me when I was unaware.
They slandered me without ceasing.

Thanks! You guys just keep on making my point.

Ecumenicist

Justin (Wiccan) said:
Will you shut up and pay attention to the facts instead of trying to win the argument.

I do not agree with Dave that homosexuality is acceptable by your scriptures. I also do not agree with you that your actions are acceptable by your scriptures.

Justin

I have never stated that H is acceptible according to scripture.

Justin (Wiccan)

Dread Helm said:
Usually you don't try to lose arguements, but I've never tried it. What's it like?

When you meet God--the Creator, not the idols of pride, arrogance, and self-righteousness that you worship now--you'll find out. And if we are still in contact, if you want my help, I will help or support you in any way I can.

Justin