In Other News Today.....

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Student claims her “bless you” caused suspension

On the website momdot.com, Kendra Turner tells her side of the story in which she said “bless you” to a student in keyboarding class, after the student sneezed.

According to Turner, who is a senior, she was reprimanded by the teacher, who said, “We will not have Godly speaking in my class.”

Turner said she then told the teacher that her pastor said she had a “Constitutional right…First Amendment Freedom of Speech.”

Turner said she was sent to the office and suspended from the keyboarding class.

While the Dyer County Schools superintendent has not commented on the alleged incident, we were told there is a strict policy in the keyboarding classroom against “outbursts,” including saying “bless you” when someone sneezes.

We’re told the policy is in place to assure students are not distracted, especially during tests.

See video at link

WizardofOz

if they don't make a human sacrifice, they're not real satanists :nono:

Yeah right. These amateurs aren't even using real urine.

The co-founder of Dakhma of Angra Mainyu told ABC News that the religious and educational organization decided to hold the black mass in public but it will be a “tamer” version than some traditional satanic ceremonies by, for example, substituting vinegar for acts involving urine to comply with state health laws.

Do these people not realize that satan will only manifest if you use real urine?!

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
While the Dyer County Schools superintendent has not commented on the alleged incident, we were told there is a strict policy in the keyboarding classroom against “outbursts,” including saying “bless you” when someone sneezes.

We’re told the policy is in place to assure students are not distracted, especially during tests.

Yeah, this is a familiar thing. Every so often, some students get the idea that they have a pass from "no talking during tests" rules by saying "God bless you" if another student sneezes. Sometimes a twist on it is for someone to fake a sneeze so communication can happen, after which the offender just claims to have said "God bless you."

The usual teacher response is to write them up for talking. If they say "I just said "God bless you.", the teacher response is "Oh, you did? But you know you aren't allowed to talk. Sorry about that, but I have treat everyone the same."

Completely defuses the situation. Somewhat amusing to see the consternation of the student when they realize that it wasn't such a clever trick after all.

And yes, principals know all about it.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
Yeah right. These amateurs aren't even using real urine.

The co-founder of Dakhma of Angra Mainyu told ABC News that the religious and educational organization decided to hold the black mass in public but it will be a “tamer” version than some traditional satanic ceremonies by, for example, substituting vinegar for acts involving urine to comply with state health laws.

Do these people not realize that satan will only manifest if you use real urine?!

i'll bet we could find some volunteers to go pee on them :)

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

Thats disgusting and shameful.

Mark 2:17 And hearing this, Jesus said to them, "It is not those who are healthy who need a physician, but those who are sick; I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners."

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

satanic-temple.jpg

Well at least they admit where they are headed.

WizardofOz

'Unconscionable': Top Republicans lash out ahead of release of CIA report

Should this report be released?

The lawmakers spoke out as alleged new details of the report, which is expected to be released Tuesday, began to emerge. The 480-page report, a summary of a still-classified 6,000 page study, amounts to the first public accounting of the CIA's alleged use of torture on suspected Al Qaeda detainees held in secret facilities in Europe and Asia in the years after the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

My first thought: I wonder if he's a member of TOL.

From your link:
He goes on to say killing gays is the way to an AIDS-free world by Christmas.

"Here's what the Bible says, Leviticus 20:13, 'If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination. They shall surely be put to death. Their blood shall be upon them.' And that, my friend, is the cure for AIDS. It was right there in the Bible all along."

His message is that killing gays is a divinely sanctioned way to rid the world of AIDS.

"Because if you executed the homos, like God recommends, you wouldn't have all this AIDS running rampant," Anderson said on the video.

Selaphiel

My first thought: I wonder if he's a member of TOL.

From your link:
He goes on to say killing gays is the way to an AIDS-free world by Christmas.

"Here's what the Bible says, Leviticus 20:13, 'If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination. They shall surely be put to death. Their blood shall be upon them.' And that, my friend, is the cure for AIDS. It was right there in the Bible all along."

His message is that killing gays is a divinely sanctioned way to rid the world of AIDS.

"Because if you executed the homos, like God recommends, you wouldn't have all this AIDS running rampant," Anderson said on the video.

This comes to mind:

"And thus I clothe my naked villany
With odd old ends stol'n out of holy writ,
And seem a saint, when most I play the devil.
"

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
This comes to mind:

"And thus I clothe my naked villany
With odd old ends stol'n out of holy writ,
And seem a saint, when most I play the devil.
"

Shakespeare was sui generis in his understanding of human nature.

Sometimes I forget that this place advocates for the death penalty for homosexuals, and Pastor Steven reminds me.
Should homosexuals be given the death penalty?

View Poll Results: Should homosexuals be given the death penalty?

Yes
7cworldwide, AD&D, Adam, Aimiel, amosman, ApologeticJedi, Army of One, AROTO, asstpastor, Christine, Clete, CRASH, Crow, cruxenlightened, dataanapar, DavesWorldView, ddevonb, Delmar, DocHoliday, docrob57, dorothy.neville, drbrumley, dRock, firefighter, Frank Ernest, Freak, Free-Agent Smith, genuineoriginal, GuySmiley, Huff, Iconoclast, immivik, Imrahil, Inzl Kett, Jadespring, Jefferson, JoyfulRook, Just Tom, Knight, Lighthouse, Lucky, macguy, Manwithsmellyfeet, MaryContrary, Merry meat, Mr. 5020, MrDeets, MrRyanPeters, Mystery, olsparky, peace13, philosophizer, PKevman, Poly, rehcjam, RightIdea, RobE, Sacredadoption, Sanmateo, sentientsynth, serpentdove, Servo, sgttomas, some other dude, Sozo, Stripe, Tazjhe, thelaqachisnext, truthteller86, Turbo, Vaquero45, Vera Carp, Wamba, whitters, YahuShuan, Yorzhik

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

As I told someone who reminds me a lot of you in another thread when he posted a similar article:

"Homosexual activists just love posting this type of propaganda."

As far as Steve Anderson goes: He needs to change his title to Mullah, as the muzzies don't believe in repenting for one's sins.

gcthomas

It is reassuring to know, though, that the Noes outnumbered the Yesses by a factor of nearly four to one.

No
1_God_Soul4, 3.14159, Adamhart, Adam_Kratt, agape, Agape4Robin, aikido7, ajb_tic_tac, allsmiles, Andre1983, Angel4Truth, Annabel Lee, annabenedetti, Apologist, aquamulier, ArchMageZeratuL, Arkwright, Arthur Brain, asilentskeptic, Ask Mr. Religion, assuranceagent, avatar382, azrael777, BabyChristian, Balerion the Black, Balya, beanieboy, Big Mouth Nana, BillyBob, Bright Raven, Butterfly, bybee, CabinetMaker, Caledvwlch, Catholicteen, Cexistur, chair, Chileice, Christian Liberty, Christiano, Civic, Clark Frugal, CleverDan, Cliffracer RIP, ColoSkier, countdown, Cracked, CRMRC, csuguy, Daibh, Damian, dan1el, death2impiety, deathwish, Dena, deuteronomy_23:1, DoogieTalons, Dopey Gigglz, ducky, dying_star, Dysperdis, eisenreich, El DLo, elohiym, EMETH, Evee, Evoken, FallOfTroy, Farisee, flat world, fool, Four O'Clock, Freedomcry, freelight, FreshAir, Fuzzerker, Gaviidae, GeneCosta, Granite, Greywolf, Grimsby, gringahtokah, Grosnick Marowbe, HappyCetacean, HappyMess, hatsoff, HerodionRomulus, HisLight, Hold Fast, hplover326, Hyrax, icilian fenner, Imperator, Inquisitor, inteltheology, jafowler1, jamelt, JCAtheist, jeffblue101, jennifferdoug, jgarden, Joe Roberts, johana, Johnny, Jukia, julie21, JumpinJack, JustinFoldsFive, Justus, kalel29, karstkid, Kimberlyann, kmoney, l0progression, Layla, la_mariposa, leuchtturm, lightbringer, Lisø, Lordkalvan, Lovejoy, lovemeorhateme, Machka, Maegan Johnson, manicSP, Melody, Memento Mori, Metro, mighty_duck, Mim..., miriam, moonface, Morpheus, Mr Fields, Mr Jack, Mr.Kuba, Mr.Razorblades, MrRadish, Mumei, Nazaroo, Newman, No Worries, noguru, noneoftheabove, Northwoods, Nydhogg, OHSHCKaori, On Fire, P8ntrDan, Paddy, Paine, paulpeterson83, Peacock, Pepper, Peregrinus, Phantom, Phi4Life, Pinto, pkScary, PlastikBuddha, Psalmist, Punisher1984, punkforchrist, PyramidHead, Pythia, quantumspirit, Quincy, quip, ragTagblues, Real Sorceror, Reason, red77, Redemption, reverend, rexlunae, rosecaro, runebound, Rusha, Rydo, salumiere, sansha, Saved.One.by.Grace, Sealeaf, Selaphiel, Sentinel, Shalom, shilohproject, Silent Hunter, Silk Queen, Sitamun, Skavau, skeptech, Skeptic, smuda, solskjaer20, Son of Jack, soothsayer, Southgarden, Spenser 2, squiermarshall, Squishes, Stargazing, Steve London, SteveG., Sticks, Stochastic Mud, Stormy, Stratnerd, Street Preacher, Stultus_Procer, stunrut, supervixen, Surr, surrender, SUTG, S†ephen, Teufelhund, The Berean, the Biscuit, The Horn, The Mad Hatter, thecortexrules, theonlyspoon, Thia, Tinark, Todah, Town Heretic, Traditio, traveling man, treacherous(erica), trebor, Tru Warier, Truths4yer, TruthSeeker68, Uberpod1, uk_mikey, Unbeliever, UnemMun, Urizen, Vision in Verse, wazzdizz, Wessex Man, wickwoman, WizardofOz, woopah, worshippastor12, Wunderhund, xMinionX, Zakath, Zimfan, zippy2006, zoo22, `Love.