ECT If you want out of the deceptions of MAD read the rebuttal of Bullinger by Ironside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

john w

Hall of Fame

As I predicted, when I challenged this obsessed fraud, weasel:

Want to see your exact words, link, where you admitted, since you allegedly, follow Paul, and no one else does, that you are an admitted anti-Semite, and thus Jew hater?

Go ahead, weasel Craigie-accept my challenge. Show some vertebrae/backbone, for a change, you wimp/weasel?

You won't.

Craigie's "invented" AD 70-ism/Preterism takes yet another fatal "death knell," as he is in denial!!!!

Come on, no chin/little arms Craigie...Respond with your Catholic "Hail Mary," trump card....."Darby...Bullinger...You follow the inventions/teachings of 'fallable' men.....I was a dispensationalist since AD 1970....Fulfilled AD 70....Darby..." Please?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If you're going to quote me (or anyone else) do it the correct way. That way people can see the context of the post.

And, the server will not slow down by doing so.

The point is all your misdirection. You don't actually refute, you just claim people are wrong. You refuse to show 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 being preached by the 12 before the cross.

But you do find Simon bar Jonah rebuking the Lord Jesus Christ when he said he was going to be delivered up.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You refuse to show 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 being preached by the 12 before the cross.

1 Cor 15:3-4 is the New Covenant.

The New Covenant was not preached before the cross.

MAD's denial of the New Covenant is the main reason MADists like yourself are so confused.

john w

Hall of Fame
You are a hater of Christians.

What can be worse than that?

LA
A Christ rejector, such as yourself, allegedly weighing in that the great, forever justified saint John W, is a "hater of Christians?" No, wolfie, you do not have "the goods," the authority, to weigh in, and get this, wolfie:I love members of the boc, the babes/sheep, so much, that I warn them about grievous, wicked wolf-ette's roaming TOL, such as yourself, whose appetite for murdering them, devouring them, knows no bounds. Accept it, wolfie. And get out of our territory.

And the wolf-ette is grinding her big, bad wolf molars/chops, as she reads this...Dentist time....

SaulToPaul 2

A Christ rejector, such as yourself, allegedly weighing in that the great, forever justified saint John W, is a "hater of Christians?" No, wolfie, you do not have "the goods," the authority, to weigh in, and get this, wolfie:I love members of the boc, the babes/sheep, so much, that I warn them about grievous, wicked wolf-ette's roaming TOL, such as yourself, whose appetite for murdering them, devouring them, knows no bounds. Accept it, wolfie. And get out of our territory.

And the wolf-ette is grinding her big, bad wolf molars/chops, as she reads this...Dentist time....

Do not let LA lead you to the top of any high cliffs, saint john.

john w

Hall of Fame
1 Cor 15:3-4 is the New Covenant.

The New Covenant was not preached before the cross.

MAD's denial of the New Covenant is the main reason MADists like yourself are so confused.

1. You "invented" this "The Gospel of The New Covenant," Craigie, as you are either dating Nag, or obtained it from your alleged "infallable" AD 70-ism/Preterist teachers, such as Russell, Josephus, Hannegraaf, Gentry, DeMars, King...............

Why do you follow the "fallable" "inventions" "of men," Craigie?

Can one deny the New Covenant, Craigie, and be saved?

He won't touch that question, as I've asked him for over 3 years, as he is a weasel, and knows I will expose him., again, with his own words, as the habitual liar of TOL.

Watch.

2. Want to see your exact words, link, where you admitted, since you allegedly, follow Paul, and no one else does, that you are an admitted anti-Semite, and thus Jew hater? Will you leave TOL, if I can provide you the link, "un purged?"

Go ahead, weasel Craigie-accept my challenge. Show some vertebrae/backbone, for a change, you wimp/weasel?

You won't.

As I predicted-not a peep, as Craigie suffers another yet fatal death knell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

heir

TOL Subscriber
All of mankind that existed prior to Abraham, fits your description. Including Noah, who "found grace in the eyes of God" to escape judgment.
Nope.

Ephesians 3:1 For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles,

Ephesians 3:2 If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward:

Ephesians 3:3 How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words,

Ephesians 3:4 Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)

Ephesians 3:5 Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;

Ephesians 3:6 That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

Ephesians 3:7 Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power.

Ephesians 3:8 Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ;

Ephesians 3:9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

heir

TOL Subscriber
Case in point - one of their own: heir-er, recently stated that I do not hold to 1 Cor. 15:1-4 as being "the gospel of our salvation."
You don't. You believe Peter preached it and Paul preached it but Peter never preached the gospel of Christ as the power of God. And in a thread (which I can't find) you came right out and said it wasn't.

dodge

That's the gospel of God not the gospel of Christ

There is only one Gospel even though you "imagine" more than one there is only one. That is what MAD accomplishes division, confusion, duplicity, and making one UN-able to see the TRUTH.

Eph 4:4
There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;
Eph 4:5
One Lord, one faith, one baptism,

SaulToPaul 2

There is only one Gospel even though you "imagine" more than one there is only one. That is what MAD accomplishes division, confusion, duplicity, and making one UN-able to see the TRUTH.

Eph 4:4
There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;
Eph 4:5
One Lord, one faith, one baptism,

Is the one baptism water or spirit?

Danoh

You don't. You believe Peter preached it and Paul preached it but Peter never preached the gospel of Christ as the power of God. And in a thread (which I can't find) you came right out and said it wasn't.

Nope - that's just you ever practicing your long set habit by now, of reading INTO the words of another, as you do with the Scriptures; thus, the hybrid of two very different, night and day approaches (Acts 9 / Acts 28) to the Scripture that you have erroneously concluded are "MAD."

At the same time; your double-standard of getting all bent out of shape when any of this is pointed out to you, only continues to be amusing.

You are not...all that.

None of us are - get over your arrogance; already.

Status
Not open for further replies.