If you don't believe in the trinity...

Status
Not open for further replies.

keypurr

Because it is clearly the Son speaking and saying He existed from before the foundation of the world.

I don't think you would believe Jesus if He appeared to you and told you He existed before the foundation of the world - you are that obstinate.

That is only saying He spoke in bodily form as the prior prophets did. It has nothing to do whether He existed before being born in Bethlehem.

I would tell you that, but it is clear you will not listen to any scripture which does not conform to your unitarian belief. It doesn't get any more clear than Proverbs 8.

Jesus did not exist before he was born, however the spirit Christ that was in him did. Christ spoke through Jesus. Christ, the spiritual son, is the true son that was sent by God, not Jesus.

RevTestament

Jesus did not exist before he was born, however the spirit Christ that was in him did. Christ spoke through Jesus. Christ, the spiritual son, is the true son that was sent by God, not Jesus.
I concede that Jeshua was not around as such before being born on earth and given that name. Before that he was YHWH Elohim, and El Shaddai.
I am glad you see the spiritual side. I don't think I agree with all your views, but I have seen you learn and change, and commend you for that. Many people here are so vested in being right that they can't see beyond their blinders :)
Peace

Ben Masada

If you don't believe in the trinity

If you don't believe in the trinity

you are still a Christian but with a plus though for the absolute Oneness of God. Keep on ascending the stairs and you will get there.

popsthebuilder

Show us the verse.
I'll tell you what friend. Look in any Bible and read just a little bit. Throughout the entire thing it talks about Jesus and His teachings as he was a human. Furthermore read a little bit more and you will see that Jesus himself told people not to mention him but to mention his teachings. He repeatedly tells people to worship God and not man or any other idols. The insistence on my taking single verses and pasting them for your viewing pleasure when you have a Bible it's full of exactly what I speak of is kind of silly. Good luck thank you.

popsthebuilder

Yet Jesus of Nazareth was the only complete and true and pure embodiment of the Crist in the form of man wholly under God.

Dan Emanuel

Why do you pray to Mary, as opposed to God? Respectfully.
They'res no opposition, I pray to Our Father, to Mary, and to Jesus Christ. The core or heart of the Rosary is a wonderful discipline and a wonderful way to pray. You don't have to come up with you're own word's when you pray the core or heart of the Rosary. You can meditate or imagine anything at all while you pray the core or heart of the Rosary. Bring anything, any matter or trial or challenge, to our Lord through praying the core or heart of the Rosary.

Start with Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name. Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespass's as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil, amen. Over and over again. It train's you're brain, to think on thing's above rather than on thing's below. Mary is above, in heaven, and so praying to her is praying into heaven, and the key part of the prayer to her is that we ask her to pray for all of us. Every time we pray to her she answer's our prayer, and pray's for us all; for "us sinner's; now and at the hour of our death."

The Glory Be is a wonderful conclusion to the core or heart of the Rosary. Especially these word's --World without end, amen.

So thats why, respectfully.

DJ

Dan Emanuel

He's a catholic tryin' to infiltrate the ranks of God's sons.

:eek:linger:
No sir. I am not Catholic; never was Catholic.

I just take Jesus at His word. I'm not saying that anybody else doesn't --but this is particularly what I mean by it: He is a Shepherd, and I am a sheep. And when He ascended, He did not leave me without someone to watch over me, to protect me, and to feed me. That man today is Francis. Back then, it was Peter.

DJ

popsthebuilder

They'res no opposition, I pray to Our Father, to Mary, and to Jesus Christ. The core or heart of the Rosary is a wonderful discipline and a wonderful way to pray. You don't have to come up with you're own word's when you pray the core or heart of the Rosary. You can meditate or imagine anything at all while you pray the core or heart of the Rosary. Bring anything, any matter or trial or challenge, to our Lord through praying the core or heart of the Rosary.

Start with Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name. Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespass's as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil, amen. Over and over again. It train's you're brain, to think on thing's above rather than on thing's below. Mary is above, in heaven, and so praying to her is praying into heaven, and the key part of the prayer to her is that we ask her to pray for all of us. Every time we pray to her she answer's our prayer, and pray's for us all; for "us sinner's; now and at the hour of our death."

The Glory Be is a wonderful conclusion to the core or heart of the Rosary. Especially these word's --World without end, amen.

So thats why, respectfully.

DJ
Sounds wholly good.

Thank you, respectfully.

popsthebuilder

I just take Jesus at His word. I'm not saying that anybody else doesn't --but this is particularly what I mean by it: He is a Shepherd, and I am a sheep. And when He ascended, He did not leave me without someone to watch over me, to protect me, and to feed me. That man today is Francis. Back then, it was Peter.

DJ
That Shepard is through Christ and attainable through sinlesness, or as close to sinless as possible. Giving, positive attitude are essential as well.

Thanks.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic

DJ

Yer either straight up lying or yer foolin' yerself.

2 Peter 2:19 KJV

19 While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome , of the same is he brought in bondage .

Pierac

Heb 1:1-2 God, after He spoke long ago to the fathers in the prophets in many portions and in many ways, in these last days has spoken to us in His Son,

Because it is clearly the Son speaking and saying He existed from before the foundation of the world.

Sorry, but Paul was the one speaking and teaching in Heb 1:1... not Jesus! Paul is telling you Jesus is only speaking in these last days! Really... you actually posted this? :doh:

I don't think you would believe Jesus if He appeared to you and told you He existed before the foundation of the world - you are that obstinate.

That is only saying He spoke in bodily form as the prior prophets did. It has nothing to do whether He existed before being born in Bethlehem.

I would tell you that, but it is clear you will not listen to any scripture which does not conform to your unitarian belief. It doesn't get any more clear than Proverbs 8.

If your so bright then who gave the law to Moses??? Jesus or God's Angels? Let's review....

Act 7:53 you who received the law as ordained by angels, and yet did not keep it."

Gal 3:19 Why the Law then? It was added because of transgressions, having been ordained through angels by the agency of a mediator, until the seed (JESUS) would come to whom the promise had been made.

Heb 2:2 For if the word spoken through angels proved unalterable, and every transgression and disobedience received a just penalty,

Now let's review one last example and look at Exodus 23:20-23. Notice 'my name is in him!' (agency... Not Jesus! )

"Behold, I send an angel before thee, to keep thee by the way ... Take ye heed of him, and hearken unto his voice; provoke him not (be not rebellious against him): for he will not pardon your transgression; for my name is in him" "But if you truly obey his voice and do all that I say, then I will be an enemy to your enemies and an adversary to your adversaries. "For My angel will go before you… (Exodus 23:20-23).

Yep... No Jesus before the foundation of the world except in the mind of God! Jesus waiting for His time to be born of God and fulfill His purpose! God never spoke through His created son, (Jesus) the second Adam before 30AD in history. God spoke thru and forgave sin thru HIS Agents prior to Jesus' coming in history!!! :readthis:

Now you can understand.... Heb 1:1 God, after He spoke long ago to the fathers in the prophets in many portions and in many ways, in these last days has spoken to us in His Son :readthis:

Your still blind aren't you? You don't see it do you... :think:

No matter... God will save you in the end anyway... That's how He rolls!

:poly::sherlock:
Paul

Pierac

Yep, I know it's hard to accept that I don't hate... when I ... :whip: ... false theology and beliefs so hard... :AMR:

:poly::sherlock:
Paul

daqq

If your so bright then who gave the law to Moses??? Jesus or God's Angels? Let's review....

Act 7:53 you who received the law as ordained by angels, and yet did not keep it."

Gal 3:19 Why the Law then? It was added because of transgressions, having been ordained through angels by the agency of a mediator, until the seed (JESUS) would come to whom the promise had been made.

Heb 2:2 For if the word spoken through angels proved unalterable, and every transgression and disobedience received a just penalty,

:thumb:

Formerly known as ha-Elohim, (for example Exodus 3:1-13, 18:5-20, 19:3-19). :chuckle:

Status
Not open for further replies.