If you don't believe in the trinity...

Status
Not open for further replies.

popsthebuilder

I do my best to wholly truthful and worship God. Any who do the same are believers. I believe in the orthodox trinity, not the traditional. That is neither here, nor there. People can be confused. If they are as sinless as humanly possible under the direction of God, and giving without expecting in return, then as far as I am conserned they are my brothers and sisters in Christ under God. How one relates or worships is there business, as long as they stand for God and peace.

I am a uniter under God as he directs me.

I will under no means divide, except from the knowing blasphemous.

Thank you.

keypurr

I do my best to wholly truthful and worship God. Any who do the same are believers. I believe in the orthodox trinity, not the traditional. That is neither here, nor there. People can be confused. If they are as sinless as humanly possible under the direction of God, and giving without expecting in return, then as far as I am conserned they are my brothers and sisters in Christ under God. How one relates or worships is there business, as long as they stand for God and peace.

I am a uniter under God as he directs me.

I will under no means divide, except from the knowing blasphemous.

Thank you.

In other words you do not think you should judge folks that display love to God and mankind. Even when their theology disagrees.

I like that.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That is a false statement BR.
I believe that Jesus became the Christ and that Christ came in the flesh.

Wouldn't you think that you need to know the nature of the one worship?

1 John 5:7 Modern English Version (MEV)

7 There are three who testify in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit, and the three are one.

keypurr

Wouldn't you think that you need to know the nature of the one worship?

1 John 5:7 Modern English Version (MEV)

7 There are three who testify in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit, and the three are one.

Yep, God is a jelious God and he tells us to have no other Gods. Do you believe that BR?

Christ tells you that his Father is the only true God yet most ignore his words. They disregard the Lord in favor of traditional error ridden false theology. Man has corrupted the scriptures to push the works of Satan.

I worship the God of my Lord Jesus Christ.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yep, God is a jelious God and he tells us to have no other Gods. Do you believe that BR?

Christ tells you that his Father is the only true God yet most ignore his words. They disregard the Lord in favor of traditional error ridden false theology. Man has corrupted the scriptures to push the works of Satan.

I worship the God of my Lord Jesus Christ.

You ignore the Son!

Matthew 3:16-17 Modern English Version (MEV)

16 And when Jesus was baptized, He came up immediately out of the water. And suddenly the heavens were opened to Him, and He saw the Spirit of God descending on Him like a dove.

17 And a voice came from heaven, saying, “This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.”

keypurr

You ignore the Son!

Matthew 3:16-17 Modern English Version (MEV)

16 And when Jesus was baptized, He came up immediately out of the water. And suddenly the heavens were opened to Him, and He saw the Spirit of God descending on Him like a dove.

17 And a voice came from heaven, saying, “This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.”

No, I do not ignore the son. You made him God, not me. He is the son of GOD. There is only one true God, to honor Christ is one thing to worship him is another. How did Christ teach you to pray friend?

When Jesus was baptism he was anointed with the express image of the Father, the spiritual son that came down from the Father. The word (Christ) became flesh in the body provided by his Father. How long will you turn away from the truth that I have been showing you?

GOD is God, Jesus Christ is the son, not God. He was elevated to Lord by his God.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No, I do not ignore the son. You made him God, not me. He is the son of GOD. There is only one true God, to honor Christ is one thing to worship him is another. How did Christ teach you to pray friend?

When Jesus was baptism he was anointed with the express image of the Father, the spiritual son that came down from the Father. The word (Christ) became flesh in the body provided by his Father. How long will you turn away from the truth that I have been showing you?

GOD is God, Jesus Christ is the son, not God. He was elevated to Lord by his God.

You would think being the Son of God He would have some godly attributes huh?

keypurr

BR, did you notice that God declared that this was his son AFTER Jesus was anointed, after the Dove.

popsthebuilder

Careful, Keypurr is a non-believer.
This is a respectful attempt at informing.

Accusing some one of being a non believer is really close to accusing them of blasphemy.

Wrongfully accusing one of such is really close to blasphemy in its self. This is the most damning of all sins.

Jesus of Nazareth was accused of blasphemy before His murder.

Arius was also accused of this.

To put it differently, if one of faith happen to not feel that the teachings of Christ were necessary to follow God, they might feel justified in taking the false accusers life.

Let's not forget that knowingly being blasphemous is the only unforgivable sin.

Thanks, respectfully

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Accusing some one of being a non believer is really close to accusing them of blasphemy.

Wrongfully accusing one of such is really close to blasphemy in its self. This is the most damning of all sins.

To put it differently, if one of faith happen to not feel that the teachings of Christ were necessary to follow God, they might feel justified in taking the false accusers life.

Thanks, respectfully
No, blasphemy of the Spirit is unforgivable.

keypurr

You would think being the Son of God He would have some godly attributes huh?

He has the fullness of the Father, he is a created form of God, yet he is not God. He is the son, he has the glory of being the son. He is God's firstborn, he was invisible like his Father until he dwelled in Jesus. The son is the highest in heaven except for his Father. He will always be in subjection to his Father.

I understand the holiness and greatness of the son, but his Father is much greater. Christ came to glorify his God, not himself. My love for the Father does not take away my love for Christ for Christ took the form of man and died for my sins.

StanJ

Thanks, respectfully

Close only counts in horse shoes and grenades.

BR is NOT accusing, he is stating a fact, and Arius WAS a non believer as he never knew the real savior.

Knowingly blaspheming the Holy Spirit is the unpardonable sin, and this point should be clear and unequivocal when you state it.

Last edited:

keypurr

Close only counts in horse shoes and grenades.

BR is NOT accusing, he is stating a fact, and Arius WAS a non believer as never knew the real savior.

Knowingly blaspheming the Holy Spirit is the unpardonable sin, and this point should be clear and unequivocal when you state it.

Babylon is falling, Come out while you can.

Apple7

I'll tell you what friend. Look in any Bible and read just a little bit. Throughout the entire thing it talks about Jesus and His teachings as he was a human. Furthermore read a little bit more and you will see that Jesus himself told people not to mention him but to mention his teachings. He repeatedly tells people to worship God and not man or any other idols. The insistence on my taking single verses and pasting them for your viewing pleasure when you have a Bible it's full of exactly what I speak of is kind of silly. Good luck thank you.

So...

There is NO verse that states that The Son was created.

You just added it to your worldview for no reason.

That's what I thought.

Thank you...

keypurr

So...

There is NO verse that states that The Son was created.

You just added it to your worldview for no reason.

That's what I thought.

Thank you...

Let me see.....
Jesus was born, so he is a creation.
Christ is the express image of God so he is a creation.
He was MADE a little lower than the Angles to dwell in Jesus.

Firstborn of all creatures, that's what it says in Col 1:15

Interesting.....But Apple7 is an authority of Apple7 Greek so he/she must be right.

Apple7

Let me see.....
Jesus was born, so he is a creation.
Christ is the express image of God so he is a creation.
He was MADE a little lower than the Angles to dwell in Jesus.

Firstborn of all creatures, that's what it says in Col 1:15

Interesting.....But Apple7 is an authority of Apple7 Greek so he/she must be right.

ος εστιν εικων του θεου του αορατου πρωτοτοκος πασης κτισεως

Col 1.15 expresses subordination. The genitive substantive specifies that which is subordinated to, or under, the dominion of the head substantive. In this case, the creation is subordinate to Jesus.

keypurr

ος εστιν εικων του θεου του αορατου πρωτοτοκος πασης κτισεως

Col 1.15 expresses subordination. The genitive substantive specifies that which is subordinated to, or under, the dominion of the head substantive. In this case, the creation is subordinate to Jesus.

Here is what it really says in Aramaic.

Col 1:15 who is the likeness of the invisible Elohim and the first-born of all creatures.
AENT

Creature, the word hurts your ego friend, but there it is, right in the verse.

Apple7, you do not know Greek or Aramaic.

Apple7

You need stronger glasses...

You need stronger glasses...

Here is what it really says in Aramaic.

Col 1:15 who is the likeness of the invisible Elohim and the first-born of all creatures.
AENT

Creature, the word hurts your ego friend, but there it is, right in the verse.

Apple7, you do not know Greek or Aramaic.

You're looking at the wrong word, pops!!!:doh:

You need to review this word...πρωτοτοκος

Status
Not open for further replies.