ECT If MAD is False Why Did Paul Make the Distinction in Romans 4:16?

Right Divider

Body part
We agree on more than we disagree I would imagine. He said Paul was confirming the "future earthly" kingdom by his testifying and proclaiming the kingdom. I pointed out that Paul was telling the church this information so if they needed to hear it so would we. I wanted him to show me where Paul teaches about the "future earthly" kingdom but I don't believe he would find anything and didn't.
Poor turbosixx, just won't give up his churchianity.

Interplanner

We agree on more than we disagree I would imagine. He said Paul was confirming the "future earthly" kingdom by his testifying and proclaiming the kingdom. I pointed out that Paul was telling the church this information so if they needed to hear it so would we. I wanted him to show me where Paul teaches about the "future earthly" kingdom but I don't believe he would find anything and didn't.

Yes we do on much more than not, that is why it is so disgusting to have people like RD constantly spouting that you are stupid and/or clueless.

Interplanner

The kingdom Paul proclaimed existed/s on earth BY PROCLAMATION. We as Christian believers are to proclaim He is Lord at all times to all kinds of men. We are not passive. We are not spectators waiting for a kingdom to happen.

It then becomes corporeal in the NHNE, entirely apart from a Davidic theocracy on this earth, because 'how can he then be his son?'

turbosixx

Yes we do on much more than not, that is why it is so disgusting to have people like RD constantly spouting that you are stupid and/or clueless.

Mad is the perfect name for it. You have to be mad to believe it and you get mad when others don't. It seems most but not all madist are arrogant. I guess that type of person is attracted to mad because they believe they have a higher level of understanding than us knuckle draggers. The majority but not all madist will at one time or another hurl insults. That's usually what happens when people feel their arguments aren't enough to show they are correct or it's just plain contempt.

“When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”

― Socrates

turbosixx

Poor turbosixx, just won't give up his churchianity.

You lack fruit of the Spirit.

Gal. 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law.
5:25 If we live by the Spirit, let us also keep in step with the Spirit. 26 Let us not become conceited, provoking one another, envying one another.

Prov. 8:13 The fear of the Lord is hatred of evil.
Pride and arrogance and the way of evil
and perverted speech I hate.

Right Divider

Body part
You lack fruit of the Spirit.
False accusation, but thanks anyway.

Gal. 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law.
5:25 If we live by the Spirit, let us also keep in step with the Spirit. 26 Let us not become conceited, provoking one another, envying one another.

[/QUOTE]
I'm not conceited or arrogance, that is just your opinion of me due to your inability to understand. It's a pretty common reaction.

Interplanner

I'm not conceited or arrogance, that is just your opinion of me due to your inability to understand. It's a pretty common reaction.[/QUOTE]

See you don't even know yourself RD. You are rude, insulting, demeaning, but you are so used to it you worship it with 'the Spirit of God in me' excuse.

Right Divider

Body part
I'm not conceited or arrogance, that is just your opinion of me due to your inability to understand. It's a pretty common reaction.

See you don't even know yourself RD. You are rude, insulting, demeaning, but you are so used to it you worship it with 'the Spirit of God in me' excuse.
You're like a Pharisee insulted by the Lord.

I've done a pretty good job of keeping my patience with someone like you that thinks that YOU know it all based on the garbage that you're read somewhere OTHER than the Bible.

Don't try your "holier than thou" crap on me IP.

turbosixx

My opinion and reaction are solely based on personal attacks directed towards me and others. There are others I don't understand, for example Robert Pate but I don't see contempt in him nor has he personally attacked me.

You do not posses the qualities of the Lord's servant.
2 Tim. 2:24 And the Lord's servant must not be quarrelsome but kind to everyone, able to teach, patiently enduring evil, 25 correcting his opponents with gentleness.

Interplanner

My opinion and reaction are solely based on personal attacks directed towards me and others. There are others I don't understand, for example Robert Pate but I don't see contempt in him nor has he personally attacked me.

2 Tim. 2:24 And the Lord's servant must not be quarrelsome but kind to everyone, able to teach, patiently enduring evil, 25 correcting his opponents with gentleness.

AMEN!!! but he is a servant of 2P2P after all, not IN CHRIST.

Right Divider

Body part

I have not "attacked" you, but I have firmly and repeated shown contempt for your very poor doctrine and your now apparently disingenuous "willingness" to learn.

Interplanner

IP, you're truly one of the most ignorant here on TOL. You teach stupid and false doctrines that even a child can see through.

Don't try to show off your holiness in front of all here.

Do you have a specific passage to discuss; I'm tired of your victory laps before the race has even started.

john w

Hall of Fame
My opinion and reaction are solely based on personal attacks directed towards me and others.

The old reliable "personal" attacks trick, in hopes of eliciting sympathy from the audience.

Would you prefer "impersonal" attacks? All "attacks," by definition are "personal," slight of hand one.

turbosixx

The old reliable "personal" attacks trick, in hopes of eliciting sympathy from the audience.

Would you prefer "impersonal" attacks? All "attacks," by definition are "personal," slight of hand one.

It doesn't matter what I prefer or anyone else. What matters is what God prefers. God's word is a mirror and if we don't see ourselves in it, then we have to ask ourselves are we really his.

His word gives us instructions on how we are to conduct ourselves so that we may live godly lives.
Titus 2:11 For the grace of God hath appeared, bringing salvation to all men, 12 instructing us, to the intent that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly and righteously and godly in this present world;

Paul tested people to see if they were obedient and he said we should test ourselves as well.
1 Cor. 13:5 Examine yourselves, to see whether you are in the faith. Test yourselves. Or do you not realize this about yourselves, that Jesus Christ is in you?—unless indeed you fail to meet the test!

When Paul says the Lord's servant must, that is instruction on how God wants someone in Christ to conduct themselves.

If we do not conduct ourselves as the Lords servant, then we have to ask ourselves, who's servant are we.