If its just love, why shouldnt incest be ok?

MrDante

'Innately' gay people should be walking down the streets holding hands with candles, not parading down them naked with face paint and fetish outfits.

They are their own refutation :wave:

Like this?
candlelight-vigil.jpg

(FYI, this is the candle light vigil following the Orlando massacre)

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Like this?
candlelight-vigil.jpg

(FYI, this is the candle light vigil following the Orlando massacre)
LGBT people in particular should be very pro-Second Amendment, and outspoken (at least members of the NRA) IMO. LGBT people are unfortunately but actually an at risk minority in this world and in this country, and they should be allowed to arm themselves in the same way that a warrior needs to arm themselves when they are at risk.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
LGBT people in particular should be very pro-Second Amendment, and outspoken (at least members of the NRA) IMO. LGBT people are unfortunately but actually an at risk minority in this world and in this country, and they should be allowed to arm themselves in the same way that a warrior needs to arm themselves when they are at risk.

So people with deep seated psychological problems, ones that disproportionately misuse alcohol and drugs and have anger issues should arm themselves?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned

:doh:

So when a terrorist wants to shoot up a gun free zone, like a gay nightclub, they can pull out their.. oh wait..

:plain:

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
So people with deep seated psychological problems, ones that disproportionately misuse alcohol and drugs and have anger issues should arm themselves?
You are the most liberal "conservative" I've ever encountered. You're as liberal as is this lady in Massachusetts, who has denied the right of everyone in the LGBT community to purchase an AR-15 rifle, 2016's answer to 1776's musket, to defend themselves and their families.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

As scary as it is the 2nd amendment to the Constitution says that even you can own a gun.

Many guns ;)

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
:doh:

So when a terrorist wants to shoot up a gun free zone, like a gay nightclub, they can pull out their.. oh wait..

:plain:
People have a right to live, and that necessarily entails the right to defend oneself, and the SCOTUS has ruled that the Second Amendment recognizes and protects the right of individual civilians to keep and to bear weapons of military value designed and intended for individuals.

Precisely like the AR-15 rifle.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

You are the most liberal "conservative" I've ever encountered. You're as liberal as is this lady in Massachusetts, who has denied the right of everyone in the LGBT community to purchase an AR-15 rifle, 2016's answer to 1776's musket, to defend themselves and their families.

You're a LGBTQ activist, something that I just recently learned about you.

Homosexuality is a behavior, a behavior caused by traumatic experiences, usually in childhood. Prior to homosexual activists terrorizing the American Psychiatric Association into removing homosexuality from it's list of mental disorders back in the early 1970's, it was justifiably considered a mental disorder.

These sick people need righteous laws and cultural mores' to help them leave their immoral and sexually confused desires and behavior behind, not people like you defending them.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
News to me.

I believe the proclivity for SSB is disordered, just as the Church teaches and believes.
Homosexuality is a behavior, a behavior caused by traumatic experiences, usually in childhood. Prior to homosexual activists terrorizing the American Psychiatric Association into removing homosexuality from it's list of mental disorders back in the early 1970's, it was justifiably considered a mental disorder.

These sick people need righteous laws and cultural mores' to help them leave their immoral and sexually confused desires and behavior behind, not people like you defending them.
If it is a bona fide mental disorder, then it is unconscionable to continue to deny these victims of this affliction subsidized professional medical treatment, just as everybody else with a bona fide mental disorder deserves and can receive.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

News to me.

I believe the proclivity for SSB is disordered, just as the Church teaches and believes.

The same Church that allowed homosexuals into their seminaries which later resulted in a massive cover up of pederast Priests?

51Upf10wXGL._SX319_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51Upf10wXGL._SX319_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

If it is a bona fide mental disorder, then it is unconscionable to continue to deny these victims of this affliction subsidized professional medical treatment, just as everybody else with a bona fide mental disorder deserves and can receive.

So your stance is solely based on if having same sex desires and acting on them "is a bona fide mental disorder", not the fact that it's an extremely harmful and unnatural act that God abhors?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Go back to your 'gay' bathhouses and leave American history to those of us that know something about it.

What are you even talking about :freak:
You are obsessed with homosexuality. Maybe you need to tell us something :idunno:

You were raised by a proud and unrepentant homosexual and he had quite an influence on your life. You're mentally ill and need spiritual and psychological help.