If its just love, why shouldnt incest be ok?

MrDante

Let me break it down for you, you extravagant moron:

What good did women do in ancient times besides bear children?
A women can't do jack without a man in those conditions. What, the whole of society is going to readjust to secure the mentality of an unclean woman? These weren't virgins or betrothed women- men were put to death for raping them. These women were harlots :rolleyes:

The only thing you have done here is show off your own insecurity as a man.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
of course you do.
Let's see.
You want to hold that a sexual act is intrinsically opposed to either the unitive or procreative aspect of sex, then the act is immoral but you set up different yardsticks for different couples.
No, same yardstick.
Couple A and couple B are both incapable of producing a child.
Are couple A and couple B both validly married, as defined by the supreme pastorship of the Church?
Both couples engage in sexual activities.
Define the "sexual activities" for couple A and for couple B.
You condemn couple A as engaging in "personal, physical gratification," but give couple B a pass when they do the same thing.
That's never true, so long as both couples are validly married, according to the Church's magisterium, and so long as they are engaging in "the same thing."

Returning again to your initial claim:
of course you do.
Clearly, no I don't.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
The only thing you have done here is show off your own insecurity as a man.

No, you're just a feminized tool is all, trained to believe the world must stop for the interests of women. It's one of the prime things in your arsenal you can whip out whenever the Bible is brought up- one would think you all would get tired of your own platitudes after a while.

Arthur Brain

Let me break it down for you, you extravagant moron:

What good did women do in ancient times besides bear children?
A women can't do jack without a man in those conditions. What, the whole of society is going to readjust to secure the mentality of an unclean woman? These weren't virgins or betrothed women- men were put to death for raping them. These women were harlots :rolleyes:

Oh, nothing dude, they just got in the way of everything.

What a moron...

Arthur Brain

No, you're just a feminized tool is all, trained to believe the world must stop for the interests of women. It's one of the prime things in your arsenal you can whip out whenever the Bible is brought up- one would think you all would get tired of your own platitudes after a while.

You certainly don't.

Grow up and get a life outside a playstation kid.

Seriously.

Arthur Brain

Oh, that mysterious natural that just happens to coincide with your religious dogma? And are you sure that natural = good?

Perhaps you'd like to reject antibiotics (unnatural) for tuberculosis (natural)? Vaccines (unnatural) for tetanus (natural)? Are you in favour or earthquakes and hurricanes, as they are oh so natural?

Natural ≠ good, and it never has. Humanity has advanced largely because we have managed to tame the raw nature that killed so many of our ancestors.

Seems to be that people somehow "choose" to go against the 'natural' in order to be homosexual. Yet I've yet to hear any sort of convincing argument as to how a supposedly natural heterosexual person can 'choose' such an unnatural attraction...

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Oh right, they made the beds, cooked food and all that. Sorry, I forgot that's all that women are good for outside of bearing kids. My mistake.

I fail to see what use woman can be to man, if one excludes the function of bearing children.

–Saint Augustine

MrDante

Let's see.
No, same yardstick.
Are couple A and couple B both validly married, as defined by the supreme pastorship of the Church?
most couples aren't and most don't care.

Define the "sexual activities" for couple A and for couple B.
Hasn't you papa had that little talk with you yet?

That's never true, so long as both couples are validly married, according to the Church's magisterium, and so long as they are engaging in "the same thing."

Returning again to your initial claim:
Clearly, no I don't.
Still engaging in special pleading. You have a different set of criteria for different couples based on their religion. Sad.

MrDante

Apparently I'm a threat to your fragile masculinity too.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
It must be very lonely to be rejected by men as a misogynist when women won't come near you either. Who is left on your side?

That's just your hallucination. Outside of hipster college students (snowflakes), social justice warriors (far leftists), and divorced women with bones in the closet, people don't see you all's obsession with women's interest anything other than a mental illness.

MrDante

Avoided question # 1.
Hardly. Most married couples aren't Catholic and most married couples don't care if the pope gives his seal of approval or not. People who are married are married, there is no valid marriage and no invalid marriage.

We started out with couple A and couple B, both couples are incapable of producing children. You want to label couple A as engaging in "personal, physical gratification" for having sex. At the same time you label the sexual activities of couple B as the "unitive purpose of conjugal relations". The difference between couples A and B is that you view couple B as "validly married", (as defined by the supreme partnorship of the Church). A double standard based on membership in your particular religion.