I will not vote for trump

Danoh

so what do the polls tell you? -
53% don't want to look like a racist? -
it is okay to vote for a baby killer? -
trump can't be elected? -

Trump's election basically means that the majority will of the people has spoken.

I did not vote for him.

But we all want what we each not only believe is best for our country; but who we each have a blood bought right to vote for as to who we each believe might be better suited to getting said best accomplished.

That is how things are done in a Democracy.

What our young men and women in uniform go off to war to die for, if need be; in their belief that is what they are defending - the will of the majority of the people.

Whether or not the rest of us like the outcome; Donald Trump is now our President.

Our responsibility now is to support our new President as our Commander in Chief as U.S. citizens, unless and until he begins to consistently prove otherwise.

The majority will of the people of this ever amazing country of ours...
has spoken, chrysostom.

Last edited:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
good thing we have you to teach us the "right lesson" :darwinsm:
And you to sit at my knee absorbing every word, apparently. :plain: (shudders)

:mock: fivethirtyeight
"Rasmussen Reports’ final White House Watch survey shows Democrat Hillary Clinton with a two-point lead over Republican Donald Trump with less than 24 hours to go until Election Day. Among early voters, Clinton has a double-digit lead."

Or, :mock: just about every poll on the planet. Including the one you were touting.

Trump's election basically means that the majority will of the people has spoken.
No, it means he won the Electoral college. The last time I looked Clinton was leading in the popular vote.

Clinton: 59,591,635
Trump: 59,355,496
Johnson: 4,040,813
Stein: 1,206,848

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Am well aware of the difference, TH. Was actually thinking on that even as I posted my above.
Okay and that's fine, but I can't read your mind from here, only your comments. The will of the majority didn't define the outcome and so my answer.

:cheers:

THall

Heretic is such a liar. When all the votes are counted,

Trump will have at least 306 Electoral votes, will have won

more than 80 percent of the counties in the U.S., and if they

removed the illegal alien vote, Trump wins the popular vote by

over 5 million votes. I can't believe this loser Town Heretic is

still blowing smoke. Trump won BIG!

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Heretic is such a liar.
Nope. But ironically enough, funny. By all means continue while you never, ever make that dark hearted charge stick.

When all the votes are counted,
We can look at it again. As it stands:

[h=2]Looks like Clinton will win the popular vote despite losing in electoral college (Los Angeles Times)[/h]
"As states continue to tally final votes around the country, it appears Hillary Clinton will become the fifth U.S. presidential candidate to win the popular vote but lose the White House." U.S. News

And so on. It may change, but so far it hasn't. I hope he wins the popular. It would be better for everyone to have that on the books, unless you're against the EC, in which case this is your meat.

and if they removed the illegal alien vote
:plain: And the unicorn vote?

I can't believe this loser Town Heretic is still blowing smoke. Trump won BIG!
No, you just have a tiny definition of big, apparently...which is the second funny you've told today.

THall

Poor Heretic, his fuzzy little brain is spinning.

The American people and THall proved again what a fool

Heretic is, yet we admire from afar his commitment to retarded.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
And hillary was a shoe in to the polls... We see how that went.
To be fair, it went about as advertised on the popular vote. It's the breakdown along state lines that surprised people. So given the polling we're speaking to regarding approval is more along the lines of popular vote, there's not much reason to doubt it.

fool

Hall of Fame
Michigan hasn't gone red in six elections.
Our cheese making neighbor across the lake hasn't been red in seven elections.
Trump knocked some blocks out of the Dems rust belt fire wall. Since 1996 the Dems could count on those two.
No more.
That's huge and sets those two up for easy pickings on his second term.
The whole landscape has changed.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Michigan hasn't gone red in six elections.
Our cheese making neighbor across the lake hasn't been red in seven elections.
Trump knocked some blocks out of the Dems rust belt fire wall. Since 1996 the Dems could count on those two.
No more.
That's huge and sets those two up for easy pickings on his second term.
The whole landscape has changed.
I think you're reading in way too much. There wasn't a shift in voting. It's simpler. He galvanized his base. She didn't to the extent of her predecessor and that thin distinction cost her the EC, if not the popular vote. Educated women and blacks simply didn't turn out for her in the numbers they did for Obama. It wasn't a huge difference, but it was enough.

If Trump is successful he'll have the edge a successful president enjoys. If he isn't, the Dems won't be nominating as divisive a figure to run against him next time out...it's literally not possible.