I will not vote for trump

kmoney

Hall of Fame
The western narrative is [while NATO is bulding "defence" capabilities on every sq inch around the Russian border] they portray Putin as the aggressor. Kiev was a 100 per cent myth from start to finish, and Crimea were BEGGING for the Russians to take them in.
I don't doubt that the West gives a biased portrayal of what happens with Russia but I don't think you can say that Putin isn't an aggressor at all, or that he's always on the up and up. Just look at what he's done in Syria, as another example.

Putin is a devout Russian orthodox
Devout as measured by what?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I don't doubt that the West gives a biased portrayal of what happens with Russia but I don't think you can say that Putin isn't an aggressor at all, or that he's always on the up and up. Just look at what he's done in Syria, as another example.

now, be fair

syria's in their backyard

we'd probably do the same thing if Nicaragua or panama went up in flames

oh, wait

we did

never mind

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Oh, I didn't realize that American fought in WWII by sending people over with their personal guns. :plain:

actually, we kept the brits going until the japs did us the favor of bombing pearl harbor (and swaying public opinion to allow for our entry into the war that had been raging for 2+ years) by sending them ships full of old rusty rifles

In the dark days following the British Expeditionary Force's evacuation from Dunkirk in 1940, Great Britain was a nation virtually disarmed. And not just by the need to abandon equipment on France's beaches to save British "Tommies" to fight another day, but by the policies of its own government. The days of devotion to civilian markmanship, "volunteer rifle clubs" and the idea that there should be "a rifle in every cottage," as proposed by the Prime Minister Marquis of Salisbury in 1900, had given way to restrictive gun control laws that required subjects to demonstrate "good reason" to merely obtain a handgun or rifle. So with Hitler's legions poised to cross the English Channel, the British people were defended by an ill-equipped and defeated army and a "Home Guard" armed with little more than sporting shotguns and pikes.

Help for the beleaguered nation came from both the American government and from the American people, the latter through the "American Committee for Defense of British Homes." In late 1940, the committee sent an urgent appeal -- which, of course, appeared in American Rifleman -- for Americans to send "Pistols - Rifles - Revolvers - Shotguns - Binoculars" because "British civilians, faced with the threat of invasion, desperately need arms for the defense of their homes." Thousands of arms were collected and sent to England

more:http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/650257/posts

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
If not for the good old U.S.A the world of today would have looked like this:

1) swastikas would be flying everywhere.
2) There'd be armed guards all over the streets carrying machine guns.
3) Instead of "Bobbies" you'd have the Gestapo.
4) You'd have no civil rights.
5) You'd be in concentration camps instead of prisons.
6) Pictures of the "Führer" would be glaring down at you everywhere.
7) You'd have no trials.
8) You'd be in a world of hurt.

The only country that protects the world today is the USA. Without her, you guys wouldn't be sipping tea and eating crumpets.

Arthur Brain

If not for the good old U.S.A the world of today would have looked like this:

1) swastikas would be flying everywhere.
2) There'd be armed guards all over the streets carrying machine guns.
3) Instead of "Bobbies" you'd have the Gestapo.
4) You'd have no civil rights.
5) You'd be in concentration camps instead of prisons.
6) Pictures of the "Führer" would be glaring down at you everywhere.
7) You'd have no trials.
8) You'd be in a world of hurt.

The only country that protects the world today is the USA. Without her, you guys wouldn't be sipping tea and eating crumpets.

Do you think Nazi Germany would have just ignored the USA in WWII if it hadn't entered? America did not single handedly win the war Grosnick so put the stars and stripes down and get a clue.