I will be voting for Hillary Clinton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Irrelevant
Neither Paul Ryan, Republican Speaker of the House nor Mitch McConnell, Republican Majority Leader of the Senate, would agree. When you impose a "religious test" on Muslims entering the country, you are disrespectiing the sacrifices made by those Muslim Americans and their families who share that religion!

What is "irrelevant" is Trump's Muslim policy because not only is it "contrary to American values” and unconstitutional, but neither Ryan nor McConnell would be willing to introduce in Congress.

"The Donald" probably already knew this was nothing more than a "trial balloon" with no chance of being enacted - given that his sister was a federal judge.

marke

Neither Paul Ryan, Republican Speaker of the House nor Mitch McConnell, Republican Majority Leader of the Senate, would agree. When you impose a "religious test" on Muslims entering the country, you are disrespectiing the sacrifices made by those Muslim Americans and their families who share that religion!

What is "irrelevant" is Trump's Muslim policy because not only is it "contrary to American values” and unconstitutional, but neither Ryan nor McConnell would be willing to introduce in Congress.

"The Donald" probably already knew this was nothing more than a "trial balloon" with no chance of being enacted - given that his sister was a federal judge.

We cannot stop radical Muslim savage bloody butchers from infiltrating America, but we can keep our guns loaded to protect our American freedoms, traditions and values that we are obligated to defend under the Constitution.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Trump is ... scary dangerous. IF he were to get elected, how long do you think it would be before he was impeached or removed from office due to his mental incompetence?

:rotfl:

You are the reason Trump is the next President- people are tired of your nonsense_ Trump is dangerous to you, and I'm damn proud of that because you all have shown no fear in destroying our central values.

gcthomas

So raising the prospect of shutting down mosques, giving Muslims a special ID, requiring them to be registered so they could be tracked, preventing any relatives coming to the US and still claiming, despite having no evidence, that he saw thousands of Muslims cheering the 7/11 attacks, isn't denouncing American Muslims?

You are a gullible, Trump worshipping fool if you think that behaviour isn't accurately summarised by my comments explaining why it was important to have patriotic American Muslims speaking at the conventions.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Trump admits he didn't see nonexistent Iran money video
"The plane I saw on television was the hostage plane in Geneva, Switzerland, not the plane carrying $400 million in cash going to Iran!" the Republican nominee tweeted, a day after he doubled down on his claim that he had seen footage of a plane unloading money on the same day the Iranian government released four American prisoners in January.​

Oh, he made it up. That's a surprise.

BTW, what do you think of his huge decline in the polls?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Oh, he made it up. That's a surprise.

One of these days, his handlers are going to wrestle him to the floor and take away his Twitter. That would be a shame though, wouldn't it?

BTW - you're killing me with your signature...especially first thing in the morning. :chuckle:

BTW, what do you think of his huge decline in the polls?

It's UGE. It's a beautiful thing, just UGE.

Hillary's still enjoying her post convention bounce, so we'll have to wait and see if the bounce flattens out or continues on that trajectory as Trump's liabilities start waking up some of his supporters who might find themselves with a bit of nostalgia for the establishment.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
One of these days, his handlers are going to wrestle him to the floor and take away his Twitter. That would be a shame though, wouldn't it?

BTW - you're killing me with your signature...especially first thing in the morning. :chuckle:

:D

It's UGE. It's a beautiful thing, just UGE.

Hillary's still enjoying her post convention bounce, so we'll have to wait and see if the bounce flattens out or continues on that trajectory as Trump's liabilities start waking up some of his supporters who might find themselves with a bit of nostalgia for the establishment.

That could very well be ... however, have you noticed that Trump is starting to plant the seeds of conspiracy in the election with his "it's rigged"?

I am more convinced than ever that Twitter .. is our friend. :D

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Trump vs. the Constitution: A Guide

Trump has a dictator’s impulse to simply make decisions without regard for his potential constitutional role or its limits. When Khizr Khan confronted Trump at the convention, he demanded that Trump recognize those limits when it comes to individual rights. Trump’s impulsive response to attack not only Khan but his wife reinforces the sense that Trump’s personal constitution is deeply at odds with the restraints demanded by the U.S. Constitution.

The prospect of shaking up our political system has excited Trump’s supporters. But many of those same supporters—including Tea Partyers and traditional Republicans, whose party descended from the drafters of the 14th Amendment—purport to value the Constitution. They should wake up to the fact that the presidency that Trump has in mind will undermine the Constitution they claim to cherish.

[. . . ]

Or consider Trump's private meeting with Republican members of Congress, when the candidate expressed his admiration for Article 12 of the Constitution, apparently unaware that there are only seven Articles.​

:plain:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
That could very well be ... however, have you noticed that Trump is starting to plant the seeds of conspiracy in the election with his "it's rigged"?

I've been noticing that: watch for it to it to be his excuse when he loses the election - or his reason for exiting the race if Hillary gets too far ahead.

I think the description of some GOP insiders as being nearly suicidal may not be an exaggeration. What a mess.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I've been noticing that: watch for it to it to be his excuse when he loses the election - or his reason for exiting the race if Hillary gets too far ahead.

I think the description of some GOP insiders as being nearly suicidal may not be an exaggeration. What a mess.

Indeed ... IF I didn't know any better, I would believe his run was for the sole purpose of sabotaging the election and the Republican Party.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Clinton also improved her standing when the poll tested a broader field of candidates, adding Libertarian Party nominee Gary Johnson and Green Party candidate Jill Stein. In a four-way match up, the poll found Clinton drew 43%; Trump, 34%; Johnson, 10%; and Stein, 5%.

Clinton was the only one to gain over a month ago, when the poll found voters split 41% for Clinton, 35% for Trump, 11% for Johnson and 6% for Stein.

The national results come amid signs that Trump is also losing ground in battleground states, as other recent polls show Clinton opening double-digit leads in Pennsylvania, Michigan and New Hampshire.

gcthomas

Clinton also improved her standing when the poll tested a broader field of candidates, adding Libertarian Party nominee Gary Johnson and Green Party candidate Jill Stein. In a four-way match up, the poll found Clinton drew 43%; Trump, 34%; Johnson, 10%; and Stein, 5%.

Clinton was the only one to gain over a month ago, when the poll found voters split 41% for Clinton, 35% for Trump, 11% for Johnson and 6% for Stein.

The national results come amid signs that Trump is also losing ground in battleground states, as other recent polls show Clinton opening double-digit leads in Pennsylvania, Michigan and New Hampshire.

American voters, if they are like other nations, have been happy to tell pollsters that they will vote for big changes, but as the polling day draws nearer they will back off from doing something as magnificently stupid as giving Trump the capability of seeing something on Youtube or Twitter and responding immediately in a decisive way by issuing nuclear launch commands before anyone can tackle him to the ground and inject a suitably large dose of sedative.

You should trust the common sense and self preservation of the common people as Trump's silliness becomes a focus over the next month or so.

marke

:D

I am more convinced than ever that Twitter .. is our friend. :D

The DNC conspired to throw the election Hillary's way, as the uncovered emails show and as Seth Rich could have verified, if he had not been assassinated just before the emails were leaked. Election fraud is widespread, but hard to prove, which is the way democrats like it and are committed to keep it, even if they have to shoot people down in the streets to keep it that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.