ECT I saw a vision...oh yes!

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
There has never been a extra-Biblical prophet proven to be 100% correct, of the complete truth of God required. Even all the cults have extra-Biblical "prophets," each and every one proven a liar by their false prophecies.

Anybody adding to the word of God, buyer beware.

Revelation 22

18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:
19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

In any case, what sort of fool needs more than the Bible, the reliable word of God you couldn't know enough of in a lifetime?

It is the Word in the words you must listen to.

Only those who have ears to hear, can discern the Lords words speaking through His people.

When a few dozen Christians are speaking the same thing, while adding or subtracting some things because of their own imperfections, and knowing the Lords voice by familiarity of every day speaking then you will know the difference between what the Lord is saying and what men are saying.

People are reluctant to ask the Lord if something they hear is the truth or not because they do not have a running conversation both ways with the Lord every day.

It is easier to charge another with being a liar than to ask the Lord and let Him teach you, if you do not want to Him to overrule your own views and opinions.

The vision I had some years ago has been coming to pass for some time now, but my personal opinion of the vision has been a bit different,
not exactly as it has turned out.

LA

But what IS in scripture is that your sons and daughters will see visions and prophesy in fulfilment of Joel's prophecy.

What IS in scripture is that we should earnestly desire the higher gifts. These scriptures you ignore.

Bible interpreting Bible, Peter said they were seeing Joel at Pentecost, starts quoting Joel,

Acts 2

15 For these are not drunken, as ye suppose, seeing it is but the third hour of the day.
16 But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel;
17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God,I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:
18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:
19 And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:
20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come:
21 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

This leaves your British screw in doubt of being what Joel was referring to, since also Revelation states to dare not add to the word of God. There is a whole Bible to consider, before having a picture of the truth. One can prove up is down, by isolating scripture to your private interpretations.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Bible interpreting Bible, Peter said they were seeing Joel at Pentecost, starts quoting Joel,

Acts 2

15 For these are not drunken, as ye suppose, seeing it is but the third hour of the day.
16 But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel;
17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God,I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:
18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:
19 And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:
20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come:
21 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

This leaves your British screw in doubt of being what Joel was referring to.

The famous gap, the parenthesis between verse 18 and 19.

You are being foolish really for when Paul saw a man of Macedonia in a vision how did that fit into Joel's prophecy, at least the second part of it.

Or Peter's vision of the common meats?

Your bible is just a study book...my bible is ALIVE. It speaks to what I have and what I experience. Your's only speaks to what they had and experienced 2, 000 years ago.

andyc

I'm reminded of David using a modern cart to carry the ark of the covenant. Seemed reasonable to him, but it wasn't the way to do it. Someone was killed over it. David sought the Lord, and the word was "sanctify the Levites"

Similar to the modern screws holding the chest of draws together. Modern doesn't mean better, and can be worse.
Also Jesus said, "no one sews a piece of unshrunk cloth on an old garment. Modern on old doesn't always mix well.

You are being foolish really for when Paul saw a man of Macedonia in a vision how did that fit into Joel's prophecy, at least the second part of it.

Here I had the impression Paul was one of those tasked with writing scripture, and was an apostle of the apostolic time.

As to your other comments, please find somebody else to communicate with. You're becoming a "only my experience is real" bore, the likes of which, actually, have all sorts of hallucinations or reasons to be set apart and above others, as God's very special little creatures. The web is replete with legends in their own minds you will more enjoy fighting with, your vision of the corroded British screw of somewhere near zero interest to me, the truth be known.

Have a nice night.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Here I had the impression Paul was one of those tasked with writing scripture, and was an apostle of the apostolic time.

As to your other comments, please find somebody else to communicate with. You're becoming a "only my experience is real" bore, the likes of which, actually, have all sorts of hallucinations or reasons to be set apart and above others, as God's very special little creatures. The web is replete with legends in their own minds you will more enjoy fighting with, your vision of the corroded British screw of somewhere near zero interest to me, the truth be known.

Have a nice night.

The web is replete with folk who want to be considered great scholars and theologians, but when the apostle of apostolic times was tasked to write scripture he wrote about prophecy and tongues with interpretation for the edifying of the body of Christ and he said YOU should earnestly desire them.

What do you mean apostolic times? what has changed since apostolic times?....so far as God has concerned I mean.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Have a nice night.

It just has never happened for you yet.

When it does then like everyone else you will become unhinged by it for a time, and go off in all sorts of directions yourself.

LA

DAN P

Stupid fellow Paul saw so many visions God had to work hard to keep him humble.

This is an example of your thick as 2 planks understanding of scripture.

Hi and you say that the Holy SPIRIT is the STUPID ONE since He was the one who gave Paul all the Revelations to him and if Paul was stupid , WHAT ARE you called , a PUZZLEWIT ??:mock::mock:

DAN P

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
In fact it is quite a common experience. People when you say vision conjure up pictures of creatures flying through the air and horses with wings etc but visions usually are of everyday things and within our comprehension.

I was at an "Intercessors for Britain" prayer meeting and some dear old Anglican prayer warriors were praying about a scandal which had blown up involving some high ranking politicians, dear old things "Oh Lawd" they cried in their middle class accents, "it is so awful how that these beastly people are trying to destroy the fabric of society, will You not take up the matter and bring about a solution to this situation"

You may laugh, but they were in earnest, I believe God reads the hearts of His people.

While they were praying I saw as it were an old antique sideboard as though I was stood in front of it, I marvelled at it's structure and it's ornate woodwork and design, surely it has stood like that for 200 years and more...solid, ornate, a thing of wealth. Substancial

Suddenly I was looking at it from the side, and I was surprised to see that behind the façade it was held together by very modern looking screws with shiny new heads, they looked out of place on such a grand piece of furniture but nevertheless they seemed more than adequate to do the job they were doing in holding the piece together.

Then suddenly the top screw undid as if by an invisible drill and the thread was visible

It was green with corrosion and rust and rotting away, about to break.

When those screws did break the whole piece would collapse into a heap.

I knew in an instant the true state of British society and how inevitable it's fate. Of course not British society only but Europe....and the United states. When the collapse comes, will YOU be ready?

So what?
I see images in my mind all day long every day.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
The web is replete with folk who want to be considered great scholars and theologians, but when the apostle of apostolic times was tasked to write scripture he wrote about prophecy and tongues with interpretation for the edifying of the body of Christ and he said YOU should earnestly desire them.

What do you mean apostolic times? what has changed since apostolic times?....so far as God has concerned I mean.

The gifts of prophecy and Apostleship are gone. The prophetic office to resume in the Trib

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
that is, the one whose coming is in accord with the activity of Satan, with all power and signs and false wonders, and with all the deception of wickedness for those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth so as to be saved. For this reason God will send upon them a deluding influence so that they will believe what is false, (*2 Thessalonians‬ *2‬:*9-11‬ NASB)

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
We love the truth, Jesus is Truth.

So when Paul established assemblies having within them gifts and operations of the Holy Spirit he was working in accord with Satan you think.

How else is the body of Christ characterised in Paul's epistles except by the operations of the Holy Spirit.

The gifts are the manifestation of the indwelling Christ and bear the same nature as His own earthly ministry. We are His body, members thereof.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
We love the truth, Jesus is Truth.

So when Paul established assemblies having within them gifts and operations of the Holy Spirit he was working in accord with Satan you think.

How else is the body of Christ characterised in Paul's epistles except by the operations of the Holy Spirit.

The gifts are the manifestation of the indwelling Christ and bear the same nature as His own earthly ministry. We are His body, members thereof.

Lol

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
You will have a scripture for that

having been built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Christ Jesus Himself being the corner stone, (*Ephesians‬ *2‬:*20‬ NASB)

If these are the foundation, then:

in whom the whole building, being fitted together, is growing into a holy temple in the Lord, in whom you also are being built together into a dwelling of God in the Spirit. (*Ephesians‬ *2‬:*21-22‬ NASB)

The picture is that the next highest gift - teaching and then the rest in keeping with the language of architecture are being built upwards.

The foundation being already laid, scripture is the motive for our faith and the final authority for our lives.

By the way, after next October you will never hear about four blood moons again, no need for an apology either from those caught up in the

- sensational/emotional/sign/reason to believe group.

Stick with what is written.

andyc

having been built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Christ Jesus Himself being the corner stone, (*Ephesians‬ *2‬:*20‬ NASB)

If these are the foundation, then:

in whom the whole building, being fitted together, is growing into a holy temple in the Lord, in whom you also are being built together into a dwelling of God in the Spirit. (*Ephesians‬ *2‬:*21-22‬ NASB)

The picture is that the next highest gift - teaching and then the rest in keeping with the language of architecture are being built upwards.

The foundation being already laid, scripture is the motive for our faith and the final authority for our lives.

By the way, after next October you will never hear about four blood moons again, no need for an apology either from those caught up in the

- sensational/emotional/sign/reason to believe group.

Stick with what is written.

She asked for a scripture, not your opinion.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
For this reason I bow my knees before the Father, from whom every family in heaven and on earth is named, that according to the riches of his glory he may grant you to be strengthened with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith—that you, being rooted and grounded in love, may have strength to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth, and to know the love of Christ that surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled with all the fullness of God. Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever. Amen. (*Ephesians‬ *3‬:*14-21‬ ESV)