ECT I saw a vision...oh yes!

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
In fact it is quite a common experience. People when you say vision conjure up pictures of creatures flying through the air and horses with wings etc but visions usually are of everyday things and within our comprehension.

I was at an "Intercessors for Britain" prayer meeting and some dear old Anglican prayer warriors were praying about a scandal which had blown up involving some high ranking politicians, dear old things "Oh Lawd" they cried in their middle class accents, "it is so awful how that these beastly people are trying to destroy the fabric of society, will You not take up the matter and bring about a solution to this situation"

You may laugh, but they were in earnest, I believe God reads the hearts of His people.

While they were praying I saw as it were an old antique sideboard as though I was stood in front of it, I marvelled at it's structure and it's ornate woodwork and design, surely it has stood like that for 200 years and more...solid, ornate, a thing of wealth. Substancial

Suddenly I was looking at it from the side, and I was surprised to see that behind the façade it was held together by very modern looking screws with shiny new heads, they looked out of place on such a grand piece of furniture but nevertheless they seemed more than adequate to do the job they were doing in holding the piece together.

Then suddenly the top screw undid as if by an invisible drill and the thread was visible

It was green with corrosion and rust and rotting away, about to break.

When those screws did break the whole piece would collapse into a heap.

I knew in an instant the true state of British society and how inevitable it's fate. Of course not British society only but Europe....and the United states. When the collapse comes, will YOU be ready?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yes, these things are common for spiritual people.

Act 2:17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

such as (condensed version)

People were watching a volcano every day looking for signs that it might erupt, but they were all killed when their roof fell on them while they slept.

LA

Truster

It is possible if the spirit of God dwells in you

Absolute and utter nonsense. ''The just shall live by trust'' and this needs not be supplemented by 'visions'.

Elohim, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son,

Divers manners...in dreams, by visions, by prophecy etc. ''In time past''

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Absolute and utter nonsense. ''The just shall live by trust'' and this needs not be supplemented by 'visions'.

Elohim, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son,

Act 2:17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:
Act 2:18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:

LA

Truster

Act 2:18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:

LA

That is a spiritual account of what happened and in that the scripture was provided and the prophesy fulfilled.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber

Stupid fellow Paul saw so many visions God had to work hard to keep him humble.

This is an example of your thick as 2 planks understanding of scripture.

Truster

You are not Paul and there was a good and valid reason for Paul's visions.

You are a liar and I know there are gullible people who would either believe you or encourage you, but I've had to pick up the pieces after vile women like you have spread your lies.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
You are not Paul and there was a good and valid reason for Paul's visions.

You are a liar and I know there are gullible people who would either believe you or encourage you, but I've had to pick up the pieces after vile women like you have spread your lies.

You are a mess yourself Trousers I see not a scrap of evidence from any post of yours that you would either have the desire or the ability to reach out and pick up somebody else's pieces.

Isn't this why you disappear periodically? mess.

And you don't want to get into name calling with me...I am the best though I refrain from it.

Kdall

BANNED
Banned
If you have a certain part of your brain shocked it will induce a hallucination of angels, aliens, feelings of conversing with a higher power, etc

M

MannyO

It could well be that you had a vision.

Your vision (if indeed it was one) reminds me of Nebuchadnezzar's dream of the stone breaking and obliterating the image of man into pieces. See Daniel 2:34-35 and Daniel 2:44-45.

andyc

This is true from a doctrinal perspective only. But if God is going to warn the saints of events about to happen, how's he going to do it?

There has never been a extra-Biblical prophet proven to be 100% correct, of the complete truth of God required. Even all the cults have extra-Biblical "prophets," each and every one proven a liar by their false prophecies.

Anybody adding to the word of God, buyer beware.

Revelation 22

18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:
19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

In any case, what sort of fool needs more than the Bible, the reliable word of God you couldn't know enough of in a lifetime?

M

MannyO

There has never been a extra-Biblical prophet proven to be 100% correct, of the complete truth of God required. Even all the cults have extra-Biblical "prophets," each and every one proven a liar by their false prophecies.

Revelation 22

18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:
19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

In any case, what sort of fool needs more than the Bible, the reliable word of God you couldn't know enough of in a lifetime?

By what you have said you yourself are the liar. There is more revelation to be had than just the bible.

There are 'fools' who actually receive genuine, extra-biblical revelation from God. So are they still to be called fools?

Why do you speak of what you do not know?

By what you have said you yourself are the liar. There is more revelation to be had than just the bible.

There are 'fools' who actually receive genuine, extra-biblical revelation from God. So are they still to be called fools?

Why do you speak of what you do not know?

I would be first to agree there is wisdom and truth outside the Bible.

"Trolls have been studied for awhile and the more that's learned about them the more an understanding develops of what they have in common and what drives them. Trolls love anonymity and there’s usually a good reason for it. We’re not talking about successful popular people when it comes to trolls. They are very often exactly as they would be imagined – basement socially awkward dwellers with little to offer anyone or anything. Trolls are angry at the world and try to take out that anger by causing grief to others."

You really should try somebody else. I take more seriously flies at a picnic.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Not by a vision. By providence.

So it is ok if God works an event into your life, which [especially someone as wise as you] you will be able to interpret into guidance, but for Him to show by means of a vision, which is His ordained way and the way which He promised and is thoroughly sound biblically.

This you say is false.

I believe all visions and prophetic utterances are for the body and are to be weighed and judged by the body, I trust their judgement.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber

Revelation 22

We are not adding to the bible...you are taking away from the bible. The bible says you shall have visions in fulfilment of Joel's prophecy.

So we are going by the scriptures.