ECT I finally found MAD in Scripture 1 Ti 6:20 "falsely so called knowledge"

dodge

LYING about what MAD teaches must give your lost soul much joy.

Short list of lies in MAD:

1. world does not mean world
2. Whososver does not mean whosoever.
3. Jesus and Paul taught repentance yet MAD says only for Israel.
4. Paul when saved taught the faith he once sought to destroy.
And on and on

Right Divider

Body part
Short list of lies in MAD:

1. world does not mean world
2. Whososver does not mean whosoever.
3. Jesus and Paul taught repentance yet MAD says only for Israel.
4. Paul when saved taught the faith he once sought to destroy.
And on and on
More straw-man lies from the biggest liar on TOL.

dodge

Nah, just more lies from you.

MAD does not deal with the actual scripture and facts they just change them and then say they do not mean what they say.

MAD is EXACTLY like the other cults that change scripture to make it say what they WANT it to say,sadly.

Right Divider

Body part
MAD does not deal with the actual scripture and facts they just change them and then say they do not mean what they say.

MAD is EXACTLY like the other cults that change scripture to make it say what they WANT it to say,sadly.
Nah, just more lies from you.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I hate lies
No you don't.
You tell them on purpose.
Like YOU lying that MAD teaches Paul is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords.
It was an outright lie that you knew to be an outright lie, and you kept telling it anyway.
Even said you didn't care if you lied about it, and would not retract your lie or apologize for your lie.

That is the type of man you have shown us you are.
A man that does not care if he purposely lies or not.

dodge

No you don't.
You tell them on purpose.
Like YOU lying that MAD teaches Paul is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords.
It was an outright lie that you knew to be an outright lie, and you kept telling it anyway.
Even said you didn't care if you lied about it, and would not retract your lie or apologize for your lie.

That is the type of man you have shown us you are.
A man that does not care if he purposely lies or not.

I have never said Paul was King of Kings and Lord of Lords post the quote ! Lie much ?

What I DID say was Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords but if you read any of the MAD nonsense they treat Paul like the King of Kings and Lord of Lords by ignoring and teaching Christians do not follow Jesus and that Jesus' teachings were only for Israel, which of course is a LIE.

You rearranging what I did say is a LIE !

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I have never said Paul was King of Kings and Lord of Lords post the quote ! Lie much ?

What I DID say was Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords but if you read any of the MAD nonsense they treat Paul like the King of Kings and Lord of Lords by ignoring and teaching Christians do not follow Jesus and that Jesus' teachings were only for Israel, which of course is a LIE.

You rearranging what I did say is a LIE !
You know very well that you said that MAD teaches that Paul is the King of Kings and Lord or Lords instead of Jesus Christ.
And when confronted with that lie you told, you said you would never apologize for that lie your told.

dodge

You know very well that you said that MAD teaches that Paul is the King of Kings and Lord or Lords instead of Jesus Christ.
And when confronted with that lie you told, you said you would never apologize for that lie your told.

Post the quote ! That is NOT even close to what I actually said. YOU Tam. are lying.