JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Right; there are people here who have been told how to have a relationship with Jesus now, but they reject it, they reject him. They were given much by hearing the truth and they still reject. They will be punished more for that rejection, but they can still be saved from Hell, if they have enough in them to repent of their sins. However, the danger then will be the guilt, not much unlike the guilt of Judas.

A person has to be sorry but they must also believe they are forgiven.

Those here who do wrong to the preachers of obedience will have more guilt than most.

You have a problem with the Gospel that was preached by the Apostle Paul. You, meshak and a few other posters seek to EARN your way to Heaven rather than follow what Paul instructed. You and your ilk have rejected the ONLY Gospel for today.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
God says He saves those who believe and obey.
But God, who is rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us,even when we were dead in trespasses, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved),and raised us up together, and made us sit together in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus,that in the ages to come He might show the exceeding riches of His grace in His kindness toward us in Christ Jesus. For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God,not of works, lest anyone should boast.For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them. - Ephesians 2:4-10 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Ephesians2:4-10&version=NKJV

Sounds like God did all the work already to save us, all we have to do is have faith.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I believe people who do not obey Jesus are rejecting him.

I also believe it means they do not have the relationship with God now while living on this earth.

Does that mean I believe that when they die they go to Hell? No. I believe that God is the judge and knows if they never heard the truth and what is the condition of their heart and whether or not they repent after they die.

It's too late to repent AFTER you die. Can you provide Scripture that backs up your belief that one can repent AFTER they die?

God's Truth

You have a problem with the Gospel that was preached by the Apostle Paul. You, meshak and a few other posters seek to EARN your way to Heaven rather than follow what Paul instructed. You and your ilk have rejected the ONLY Gospel for today.

There is no gospel which you believe and teach.

Show one scripture that says Jesus gave Paul another gospel.

It is a figment of men's imagination.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
There is no gospel which you believe and teach.

Show one scripture that says Jesus gave Paul another gospel.

It is a figment of men's imagination.
But on the contrary, when they saw that the gospel for the uncircumcised had been committed to me, as the gospel for the circumcised was to Peter(for He who worked effectively in Peter for the apostleship to the circumcised also worked effectively in me toward the Gentiles),and when James, Cephas, and John, who seemed to be pillars, perceived the grace that had been given to me, they gave me and Barnabas the right hand of fellowship, that we should go to the Gentiles and they to the circumcised. - Galatians 2:7-9 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Galatians2:7-9&version=NKJV

For this reason I, Paul, the prisoner of Christ Jesus for you Gentiles—if indeed you have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which was given to me for you,how that by revelation He made known to me the mystery (as I have briefly written already,by which, when you read, you may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ),which in other ages was not made known to the sons of men, as it has now been revealed by the Spirit to His holy apostles and prophets:that the Gentiles should be fellow heirs, of the same body, and partakers of His promise in Christ through the gospel,of which I became a minister according to the gift of the grace of God given to me by the effective working of His power. - Ephesians 3:1-7 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Ephesians3:1-7&version=NKJV

Status
Not open for further replies.