HOW TO GET TO HEAVEN WHEN YOU DIE

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Truth

So post them.

Jesus tells us in the scriptures that if a person doesn't know, then they will be punished less; and, he tells us if a person does know, they can be punished more. If a person is blind, they are not guilty.

Jesus also went to the spirits of those who had disobeyed.

Jesus told them what to do to live according to God.

We also have scriptures about the end times and God's wrath and people not repenting. How is that they we are told they did not repent if repenting does not matter?

If a person does not believe and obey Jesus in this life, they can still be saved if they repent.

It doesn't mean they will.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Jesus tells us in the scriptures that if a person doesn't know, then they will be punished less; and, he tells us if a person does know, they can be punished more. If a person is blind, they are not guilty.

We also have scriptures about the end times and God's wrath and people not repenting. How is that they we are told they did not repent if repenting does not matter?

If a person does not believe and obey Jesus in this life, they can still be saved if they repent.

I don't see any scripture verses...

GT, were you lying when you said you had scripture that says that men can repent after they're dead?

God's Truth

But on the contrary, when they saw that the gospel for the uncircumcised had been committed to me, as the gospel for the circumcised was to Peter(for He who worked effectively in Peter for the apostleship to the circumcised also worked effectively in me toward the Gentiles),and when James, Cephas, and John, who seemed to be pillars, perceived the grace that had been given to me, they gave me and Barnabas the right hand of fellowship, that we should go to the Gentiles and they to the circumcised. - Galatians 2:7-9 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Galatians2:7-9&version=NKJV

For this reason I, Paul, the prisoner of Christ Jesus for you Gentiles—if indeed you have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which was given to me for you,how that by revelation He made known to me the mystery (as I have briefly written already,by which, when you read, you may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ),which in other ages was not made known to the sons of men, as it has now been revealed by the Spirit to His holy apostles and prophets:that the Gentiles should be fellow heirs, of the same body, and partakers of His promise in Christ through the gospel,of which I became a minister according to the gift of the grace of God given to me by the effective working of His power. - Ephesians 3:1-7 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Ephesians3:1-7&version=NKJV

No such thing in those scriptures about a different gospel, only about different people.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Huh? Do you just make things up as you go along? Where are those actual Scriptures? I think you just don't want to admit you don't have any, right?

God's Truth

I don't see any scripture verses...

GT, were you lying when you said you had scripture that says that men can repent after they're dead?

I have to go for now. I will post them when I come back.
There is hope for people, even after they have died.
You, however, will have a hard time after you pass because you have heard the truth and go against it.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
No such thing in those scriptures about a different gospel, only about different people.
Probably because you didn't read them.

In fact, go read the entire New Testament without putting any of GT's beliefs into it. Start with the four Gospels, then read Acts, then Paul's epistles, then the rest of the books, with Revelation being last.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You, however, will have a hard time after you pass because you have heard the truth and go against it.

[MENTION=13925]Grosnick Marowbe[/MENTION], I think we caught God's unTruth in a lie.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

You're preaching a false doctrine here. Care to explain to us why you feel the need to make things up? I for one would like to know?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You reject the teachings of Jesus when he walked the earth, you say that they are only to the Jews.
Post the scriptures that say God allows men to repent and enter into heaven after they die, or delete your TOL account. Or just admit you don't have any because they don't exist and apologize for lying.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You just have to know you sound like the kind of people that went against Jesus.
So prove me wrong. Post the scriptures that show that God allows men to repent and enter into heaven from hell after they die, or delete your TOL account for good and never come back. Or just admit you lied about having such verses and apologize.

God's Truth

More of your accusations, but no Scriptures provided about your earlier post? Now you want to pick up stakes and leave all of a sudden? I wonder why?

I will give you the scriptures before I go if you say that what Jesus says is for the Gentiles too. Otherwise, why bother with you and give you scriptures?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I will give you the scriptures before I go if you say that what Jesus says is for the Gentiles too. Otherwise, why bother with you and give you scriptures?
That's not how this works, GT.

You said you had scripture that says men can repent after they die and be brought into heaven. Provide them. Because they don't exist, at least, not in my Bible.

Status
Not open for further replies.